No announcement yet.

The Open Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawrie is -2 today after 4, +5 overall, really made some comeback from the opening round 81. Take note Rory

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Lawrie is -2 today after 4, +5 overall, really made some comeback from the opening round 81. Take note Rory
      Will do.

Comment

Definitely the most pumped I've been for a major Sunday for a while.

Should be immense.

Comment

poulter is on fire
          https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

If Poults gets in at level he will fancy it i think

Comment

Implosion time?

Comment

Gone for laying the two bottlers at the top of the day 3 leaderboard - already regretting not doing it in the top 5 finish market.

Would agree that level would win this as the wind picks up.

Immense indeed
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Did a couple of match bet accums.

Garcia
                  Lefty
                  Stenson & Z Johnson to draw
                  Cabrera
                  Woods
                  Westwood

Sned
                  Lefty
                  Cabrera
                  Woods

Also took a small piece of lefty ftw at 22/1
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Think we should organise who is going to ring the ambulance for Nicky if Poulter beats Westwood here for the title.

Comment

Hilarious the way everyone is ignoring Strewelpeter and his absolute bollocks in the BBV for the last few hours and now he tries here.

Comment

Reckon Poults would be fav if he notched a -1 clubhouse score?
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Hmmm looks like Westwood is saving it for a spectacular blow up over the last few holes.

Comment

Go on Westwood you beauty

Comment

Wtf how is big phil flying under the tv radar when he's very much in contention? Winner from here imo.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Wtf how is big phil flying under the tv radar when he's very much in contention. Winner from here imo.
                                This would please me

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                  This would please me
                                  and me with Poulter in second would be the nuts

Comment

English challenge not looking so hot now

Comment

Tbf Westwood did really well to get through the last 2 holes level

Comment

Box office finish ahead. Epically poised.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                          Box office finish ahead. Epically poised.
                                          Westwood could really shut all the doubters up here.

But from nowhere Tiger is only 2 back

Comment

For arguably the best tee to green golfer, Westy's in a lot of traps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              For arguably the best tee to green golfer, Westy's in a lot of traps.
                                              He's like T80 in fairways hit this week going into today, and 0/7 today. T84 in GIR.

He's played like this all week. Just putted out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Tbf Westwood did really well to get through the last 2 holes level
                                                He's actually showing more backbone than you'd expect in the circumstances.

Wide open now, great entertainment.

Comment

9/4 there is a play off on bet victor

good bet?

Comment

Get in Phil. Yeahhhh

Comment

this is getting pretty exciting
                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Phil the Thrill you're a beautiful man

Comment

One time Phil!

Comment

Westy's challenge will all but end on the 15th. That hole will eat him alive the way he's striking the ball.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

All over now shirley. Well played Phil

Comment

What was Phil's price on Wed?

Comment

What was Phil's price on Wed?
                                                                  18s 20s in track shops and powers.
                                                                  They powers had computer problems and were slow to bring prices in.

Comment

Around 20/1 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                      Around 20/1 I think.
                                                                      Great stuff. Got him at 22/1 just before he teed off today.

Comment

great by Phil but leaves the end a bit of an anti climax

Comment

Just need Tiger to beat Scott coming in for one of the accums to come in too.

Comment

Great stuff. Got him at 22/1 just before he teed off today.
                                                                            Yeah, 22's this morning.

Best price was 25's Enhanced Special on Boyles pre-tournament

Comment

#98
                                                                              Just need Tiger to beat Scott coming in for one of the accums to come in too.
                                                                              Some putt from Scott there. Cost me a few bob.

Comment

#99

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X