Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
    Any reason you dislike Ding, strikes me a real nice guy
    I suppose my dislike started out as he was almost robot like, never showed any emotion, cold handshakes etc. Not to mention that in a few of his matches particularly against Ronnie, he just threw in the towel.

His record at the crucible is shocking which to me tells me a lot. Sometimes he just doesn't have the heart for a battle. Against Wasley in the first session, he was poxed to be 6-3 up, his head was all over the shop.

Comment

Must admit i never warmed to Ding either for similar reasons. He played 3 unbelieveable snookers though last night when it was a forlorn hope, so he has at least some appetite for battle. The red he slammed in along the top cushion and the full table black he potted were awesome as well. Hendry had similar lack of charisma, lots of time i wanted Jimmy White to win just because i thought he might enjoy it a bit more.
      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

As it stands.

Eoghan is in the clubhouse on 40

Comment

This frame between Walden and Wilson is without doubt the worst frame i've ever seen. Over an hour of torture and it's still not done yet. The couple before it were terrible too.

Comment

As it stands.

Let me know if you spot any mistakes, ty.

Comment

Roberston has 2 centuries.

Comment

Looks right to me. Blow it up ref.....

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                  Roberston has 2 centuries.
                  Yeah cool,ty. I hadn't fully updated the Dale and Robertson games because they weren't finished yet, so will get the century counts once they're complete.

Comment

As it stands going into tomorrow. Let me know if anything looks wrong

Comment

Walter Mitty the only guy with all 4 players watching from the lobby. Thedini with 2 players into the QF's but needs a bit more help to sneak it though. Still a bit of interest for most of us.

Comment

Looking ominous for everyone bar mocata really. He has a nice lead and needs Hawkins to turn over Ronnie before the final for anyone else to have a chance.

Comment

As it stands with Ronnie leading 9-2

Comment

Shootout between myself and Aya for 2nd place really!

Comment

This is how the sweep finished, and it's congrats to mocata who wins thanks in no small part to Ronnie! Mark Selby helps Eoghan104 to 2nd place. wp both

Prizes are $220 and $100

Obviously no money was escrowed pre tournament, so minus your own $40, means

Mocata is owed $180
                              Eoghan is owed $60

How do you want the money transferred lads?

Skrill is preferable for me, if not i'll sort on stars.

I'll check back every day or so and make sure you both get fully paid up, wpwp.

Comment

Thebigjumper SN on stars is handiest for me. Ty
                                Happy for Selby, not as happy as Stephen Hendry must be though, his record is safe now you would think.

Comment

Cheers for organising Tony. Bank Transfer is best for me but I can reactivate my old Stars account if needed. Can you do transfers on Boyles?

Comment

I can do stars, Boyles paddy or bank transfer whatever just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                      I can do stars, Boyles paddy or bank transfer whatever just let me know
                                      Hey,

Do you want to do Bank Transfer for me? I will PM details?

Hard luck on Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                        Hey,

Do you want to do Bank Transfer for me? I will PM details?

Hard luck on Ronnie.
                                        Sound.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                          Happy for Selby, not as happy as Stephen Hendry must be though, his record is safe now you would think.
                                          $40 shipped on stars, wp

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                            Hey Mocata, I just transferred $40 from st...... Wp.

Comment

Someone tell me how many euros to transfer please

Comment

€29

Comment

Well done winners.

Pm sent TV mocata

Comment

@ Mocata/Eoghan

Any monies still owed for this?

PM sent to mocata btw

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      @ Mocata/Eoghan

Any monies still owed for this?

PM sent to mocata btw
                                                      Shipped Eoghan 30 bucks last week anyway

Comment

Yeah I got 30 off Richie. Still owed $20 I think.

Comment

Hi Tony,
                                                          Havent been on in a while, and I need to pay one of the lads my entry fee. Can you let me know who I must send to?

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                            Hi Tony,
                                                            Havent been on in a while, and I need to pay one of the lads my entry fee. Can you let me know who I must send to?

Connie
                                                            Hey Connie. I think you owe $20 to both mocata and Eoghan. They can confirm if that's what's owed.

Comment

Recvd loot from white knight this morning I think. 20 dollah each sounds right. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                                              X