X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    PT > AP (well for 1st week anyway )
    Ah bah humbug!

Only good thing is by the looks of it AP will get a lot of carries over the coming weeks until Mr Rice comes back (well done again BubbleKing btw ) since Brett can't seem to throw to anyone else only Shiancoe, who of course just happened to be on Funkymonks team which i am facing on Week 1, grrr.
    ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Chris Johnson doing his thing so far

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
        Damn u funkymonk and ur auto picks, Shiancoe bagging 13.60 and outscoring AP
        Not the start i was looking for. Don't know how you sleep at night.
        Ive got serious drafting skills

Comment

myself and the cork cowboys are having a great battle. Im celebrating when manning throws a TD - short lived as he threw it to Dallas Clark who is the TE for the Cork Cowboys

Epic excitement

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            myself and the cork cowboys are having a great battle. Im celebrating when manning throws a TD - short lived as he threw it to Dallas Clark who is the TE for the Cork Cowboys

Epic excitement
            Good game in fairness... if only I went with my gut and started palmer but couldn't drop the stars

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
              Ive got serious drafting skills
              I'm retiring

Edit: I hope ur gonna name ur first born Arian.
              Last edited by JackBurton; 12-09-10, 20:07.
              ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                Good game in fairness... if only I went with my gut and started palmer but couldn't drop the stars
                Damn Forde is tearing it up. I think I need another TD drive from manning if I wanna stay with you

edit - Boom prater with a 50+ yard FG

Comment

Damn Forde is tearing it up. I think I need another TD drive from manning if I wanna stay with you
                  Interestingly enough we both have a WR and Def still to come. Going to be a close finish either way!

Comment

its a pity the colts are going to lose this game because manning has been epic

Comment

In case you missed it lads, Redskins Cowboys is on Ch 4 at 1. Would like to watch this game but think sleep may win out. Hopefully McNabb has a stormer, chaps a legend

Comment

Anyone have a link for Eagles game please? or where do i look for it

Comment

Would love to know why sky have chosen the seattle game over this

Comment

They took bloody weeks to show an eagles game last year aswell.

Comment

gg bubbleking lol

Comment

eagles game

Comment

Hopefully u should get hooked up here on one of these links

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                    gg bubbleking lol
                                    lol its not over yet - the min your def starts the game you automatically get 10 points as it assumes you will have a shutout - i'll watch now as my score goes backways.

Big run from mendenhall though

Comment

Dislike Eagles new jersey immensely!!

Who is show us your TDs on here? I'm up 10 points with a couple of recievers left to play and Kolb now. Vick getting good few snaps

Comment

Dislike Eagles new jersey immensely!!

Who is show us your TDs on here? I'm up 10 points with a couple of recievers left to play and Kolb now. Vick getting good few snaps
                                        really? I think its a bit of an improvement on the pale green one tbh

Comment

A very acceptable 3 sacks and one pic for my defense in the first quarter

Comment

A very acceptable 3 sacks and one pic for my defense in the first quarter
                                            Was about to say whoever has Philly for Def should be happy

Comment

Low scoring battle between myself and hadron colliders. Thankfully Hakeem Nicks has single handily given me the lead. I'm looking good for the win considering who we have left to come.
                                              Last edited by cooker3; 12-09-10, 21:57.

Comment

Ugh 2.9 points difference now

Comment

Eagles are struggling, Colb does not look comfortable at all. Am getting a bit worried for the season now

And has a concussion now

Edit: Its ok, Vick is back Comeback is on
                                                  Last edited by ghostface; 12-09-10, 22:32.

Comment

lol vic is a bit of a hero - you better hope the medical team doesnt clear Colb for a few weeks

edit - lol AR ty for another 2 points for my def

game on
                                                    Last edited by Bubbleking; 12-09-10, 23:06.

Comment

lol vic is a bit of a hero - you better hope the medical team doesnt clear Colb for a few weeks

edit - lol AR ty for another 2 points for my def

game on
                                                      Couldn't convert on the 4th and 1, game over i suppose now. On the plus side Vick looked back to his old self. No idea why Reid took the early time outs could have used em now.

Edit: Just to say i had this typed prior to commentater just saying the exact thing above re time outs

Comment

is it worth staying up for the Cowboys v Redskins game?

Comment

is it worth staying up for the Cowboys v Redskins game?
                                                          Worth checking out opening half at least. Dallas didn't have a great pre-season, meanwhile the Skins have a new Coach, new QB and are facing their biggest rivals at home. It should be a great atmosphere.

Comment

Barring a miracle I have wrapped an opening day victory. Solid start to the season.

Comment

What's the criteria for getting to the semis?
                                                              Is it the 4 best records or 3 group winners along with the best 2nd placed team?

Comment

3 group winners and best other team afaik.
                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                  Barring a miracle I have wrapped an opening day victory. Solid start to the season.
                                                                  Me too, 84 to 77. I have Boldin to play later also but Show Me Your TDs is finished. Some seriously impressive scores in the league

Comment

a very acceptable 121.02 in my first week.

doomswitch about to be hit obviously

Comment

Yip, I am shit at this

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                        Yip, I am shit at this
                                                                        Have a look at the scoreboard at the top. At the moment you have the 4th best score, just unlucky that my team did so well this week.
                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                          Have a look at the scoreboard at the top. At the moment you have the 4th best score, just unlucky that my team did so well this week.
                                                                          Are you sure? I have 45.72 which is the worst overall score, you have 60.60 or should I be looking somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                            Are you sure? I have 45.72 which is the worst overall score, you have 60.60 or should I be looking somewhere else?
                                                                            Oops sorry, I was looking at a different league. Wow we are both having bad weeks. We both still have players left to play though in the late game.

You should get up to 60 after that game. Your QB and RB let you down badly and Mike Sims Walker was a huge letdown but its not like they are bad picks or anything just that they had bad weeks. I like your team, if the RBs are not going so well in a week or two I might offer you a trade.

Comment

Balls, just realised McNabb is questionable to play this week. He was my back up to Colb

Comment

Balls, just realised McNabb is questionable to play this week. He was my back up to Colb
                                                                                Seneca Wallace is available on a freebie home to the Chiefs, not a bad choice for a once off week.

Comment

Within striking distance of Enzo, 17 pts behind with shaub, green and garcon to come, need this, can't go 0-2.

Comment

Steelers D just about keeping me in it

Comment

Getting thrashed and will only get worse. Far too many no shows in my team.
                                                                                      May need to make a few changes.

Comment

28 POINTS ON DEFENCE!!!! Lol Ghost

Comment

28 POINTS ON DEFENCE!!!! Lol Ghost
                                                                                          It mightn't be enough this week. neck and neck with Fucnky Freaks, need McNabb and Moss to connect for some td's i think.

Comment

It mightn't be enough this week. neck and neck with Fucnky Freaks, need McNabb and Moss to connect for some td's i think.
                                                                                            McNabb 340 yds so far and now a td

Also Vick had another good game tonight and i see he is now benched for next week. Feeling that Eagles will regret this a lot

Comment

Fuckin Green is sittin there watchin LT roll the years back, i need a couple of Schaub touchdowns...QUICKLY!!

Comment

im getting pwned this week

Comment

BOOM!! That'll do nicely Matt, keep going

Comment

GO SCHAUB!! Wow Andre Johnson is some beast

Comment

We are having an epic battle. I'm losing by 66.30 while you're losing by 67.36. We both have 2 players remaining while our opponents have 1. Who can get thrashed by the most!

Comment

After an epic battle i still trail enzo's jammy dollar nightmares by 1.12pts with just my san fran defense left to play. Against any other opponent it would be almost a formality to pick up the 2pts needed but of course cause its The Saints i have to sweat it out

Comment

After being very close all night, Funky Freaks pulled away in the last quarter of the redskins game. Stands at 99.22 - 81.24. Have 1 more player in Pierre Thomas to play so would prob need a 2 touchdown game plus > 100 yds to have any chance.

Comment

After missing the first half hour of the draft my intital team sucked. At least that what I'll tell myself. In reality, the problem picks came once I loggend in Used the waiver wire to full effect last week to bring in Vick (short term) and the likes of Brandon Jackson, Malcom Floyd, Dustin Keller, Mason Crosby and they all came up big for 130. Now to keep this going.....

Comment

After an epic battle i still trail enzo's jammy dollar nightmares by 1.12pts with just my san fran defense left to play. Against any other opponent it would be almost a formality to pick up the 2pts needed but of course cause its The Saints i have to sweat it out
                                                                                                              So i needed mninimum 2 points off the 49ers defense to snatch a win, and i got ummmm... 2 pts to win by .88 of a point. Easy as ya like.
                                                                                                              Last edited by JackBurton; 21-09-10, 04:18.

Comment

Comment

Anyone interested in trading Chris Cooley(TE) for a RB? He has scored 20.40 in total, thus far, and is McNabbs no 1 go to TE. He looks good but I also have Finley who I think is better, he also is a packer so I am biased towards picking him.

Comment

Anyone interested in trading Chris Cooley(TE) for a RB? He has scored 20.40 in total, thus far, and is McNabbs no 1 go to TE. He looks good but I also have Finley who I think is better, he also is a packer so I am biased towards picking him.
                                                                                                                    I might be interested in swapping Forsett for Thomas Jones?

Comment

So i needed mninimum 2 points off the 49ers defense to snatch a win, and i got ummmm... 2 pts to win by .88 of a point. Easy as ya like.
                                                                                                                      Just finished watching the 4 games I had on sky plus (great finish to 49 v saints) and to think I was shouting for 49's the whole game . Cant believe you beat me by .8

Comment

1st divisional match of the season in the FF this week, game on!! McNabb to have another monster week hopefully and Johnson to get his arse in gear after last weeks poor showing.

On another note, great to see Vick getting his chance ahead of Kolb this week. Lets go Eagles

Comment

Interested in the rejuvinated LT for Cooley? Rumbled for 102 yards last week and has strong projections

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X