No announcement yet.

Basketball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosh scores but also rebounds and blocks a simliar amount to Kaman.
    A much better point guard would make them close to unbeatable though.

Comment

Tight game again. Tough defence, somewhat poor offence. As a type that, nice move from Pierce there with the +1 opportunity.

Comment

Just been reading up on tonights game the "sure thing" seems to be over 204.5 tonight as well as the spurs -3 at half time!!

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
          Just been reading up on tonights game the "sure thing" seems to be over 204.5 tonight as well as the spurs -3 at half time!!
          -204.5 is not exactly a sure thing atall!! Spurs have the best Defence left, and its been proven that OKC find it hard to match a tough d, just look at them vs lakers in games 2 when they only scored 77. I think spurs -6.5 @evens and Celtics +8 tomorrow are huge value!

Comment

Originally posted by tglynn View Post
            -204.5 is not exactly a sure thing atall!! Spurs have the best Defence left, and its been proven that OKC find it hard to match a tough d, just look at them vs lakers in games 2 when they only scored 77. I think spurs -6.5 @evens and Celtics +8 tomorrow are huge value!
            Well im not the one coming up with the stats i was reading some online tipsters and thats the bet thats coming up its been over 204.5 7/12 meetings and 1/3 this season both teams well rested loads of value there!!!

Comment

I disagree but am willing to put my money where my mouth is......

Comment

i think bet365 are giving the best prices

Comment

Spoil sport!

Comment

ha sorry only got $ on party so cant ship

Comment

awh no bother atall! a gentlemans wager it is

Comment

The ultimate wager at stake "male pride"

Comment

I would have taken the under on that too!

Comment

under wins! my winning margin estimation was off though! still think celtics +8 is good, hey usually keep games very low scoring and relatively close!

Comment

Managed to get both my bets up last night the heat -8 and under 179 total raging I didn't do the other 2 I fancied my mate turned me off Rondo under 27 points and assists and LeBron over 30 points ah well profit anyway

Comment

Spurs playing like champions here. Just completely outplaying OKC. The ball movement is a joy to watch.

Comment

Fair fucks to the thunder for hanging in. Chance to make it tight at the end now.

Comment

Fancy the overs tonight.. 206.5...

Oklahoma City:
                                    The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 6 games when playing at home against San Antonio
                                    The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 6 games when playing San Antonio
                                    The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games

Not a huge NBA fan, any reason to be fearful?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Phelan View Post
                                      Fancy the overs tonight.. 206.5...

Oklahoma City:
                                      The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 6 games when playing at home against San Antonio
                                      The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 6 games when playing San Antonio
                                      The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games

Not a huge NBA fan, any reason to be fearful?
                                      Wouldn't think so, OKC will come out flying to try make an impact! If Durant and Westbrook have good shooting nights then it will be high scoring as Spurs will match them score for score. All down to how KD and Westbrook handle the unreal Spurs D!

Comment

anybody fancy the spurs tonight? I think the Spurs will be all guns blazing and won't want to go back home with the series tied.
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

don't think OKC are too bothered either, they'll prob take it easy

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                            lol fair enough, obviously a bit of a stupid comment by me, but does anyone think the spurs are value tonight?

(like, surely the spurs are capable of better than what they produced in game 3?)
                                            Last edited by Jam-Fly; 02-06-12, 18:47.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

hope my cheap shot saved ya $? pretty sick game tonight, Durant on fire

Comment

hope my cheap shot saved ya $? pretty sick game tonight, Durant on fire
                                                ya Durant had a sick game. nah, punted small on spurs 6-10 at 11/2
                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

on the brightside, it's gona be a great end to the series!
                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Serge Ibaka the new Shaq 100% from the field. Last night dropped 5 jump shots he's the man

Comment

Who'd want to win a ring sure?

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                        Serge Ibaka the new Shaq 100% from the field. Last night dropped 5 jump shots he's the man
                                                        And still in the team for his D! :P i-Blocka

Comment

Some great lines in this!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZhjzMbq9Ipo

Comment

That was some game! Thought for all the world Wade had made that three at the end.

Opr

Comment

wow, totally caught the perfect storm

it looked like the over-time was going to kill the bigger unders bet, sick for it to only end 4-2 in OT! Rondo missing one of those last free throws was also a difference of €273! And obviously it was pretty nice for the Celtics to win
                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Anyone tell me if they spot something wrong with this?

Celtics currently 6/5 tonight so 50 to win 60

Celtics currently are trading to win the series 4-3 @ 11/2 so 60 to win 330

If the Celtics win tonight series over and we win the 60 back so no loss.

If it goes 3-3 you have 110 to win 330 so will be getting 3-1 on a Celtics win in the final game?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                  Anyone tell me if they spot something wrong with this?

Celtics currently 6/5 tonight so 50 to win 60

Celtics currently are trading to win the series 4-3 @ 11/2 so 60 to win 330

If the Celtics win tonight series over and we win the 60 back so no loss.

If it goes 3-3 you have 110 to win 330 so will be getting 3-1 on a Celtics win in the final game?

Opr
                                                                  They went off bigger than 3-1 in the last game in Miami so it seems about right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                                                                    They went off bigger than 3-1 in the last game in Miami so it seems about right to me.
                                                                    Cheers that's what I was wondering, I expected to see more 1/2 vs 2-1 in the final game but guess that is way off.

Opr

Comment

Superhuman stuff from James, 30 points with 12/13 from the field and loads of them really tough shots.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                        Superhuman stuff from James, 30 points with 12/13 from the field and loads of them really tough shots.

Opr
                                                                        he's carrying Miami

Comment

I said earlier on my twitter i was expecting a 50 point game from him tonight! really rallying! Pierce is nowhere to be seen! Rondo is trying to carry the celtics as usual imo!

Comment

Watched alot of the game last night in coppers! Tough without my glasses! LeBron deserves a ring IMO. He's unreal!

Comment

Working...
                                                                            X