X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Lottery UK Sat 9th January 2016 Syndicate

Roll up, Roll up

National Lottery UK Draw Sat 9th January 2016 Syndicate

Estimated £60M which will be paid out regardless of someone having all winning numbers. it'll be split between the people who have 5 numbers correct if no actual winner.

Mocata has kindly agreed to run this as he's in Northern Ireland at the moment.

Deadline will more than likely be 6pm tonight for confirmation of interest and maybe a few hours more to get the payments made. I will wait for confirmation from M on this.

Mocata will be along shortly to give out the payment options.

2 lines per person is £4 which equates to EUR5.40 roughly, so we will round up to EUR6 per person and buy however many lines extra that gets us.

Let's win this!!!!

Machines and website will be melting tomorrow i would expect, so would like to get it done tonight.

Post up if interested, then PM me preferred method of payment. Paypal easiest for me, but can take other methods if necessary. Any currency is fine too, 4.50 gbp roughly is same as 6 euro. Sender to cover any paypal cost BTW, so i receive either 4.50 or 6 euro.

I will buy the tickets online, happy to give Shrap my login so he can verify. Will Pm the PDFs to purchasers, was gonna post in thread but might be a bit too public?

Equal split of any winnings obviously, if its an odd couple of pence will round it up to buy another ticket. Was thinking any wins less than a 10 return each buy more tickets for Euromillions on Tuesday. There is also a chance will get free entries into next lotto draw for matching a couple of numbers. These will be under same split arrangement.

Anything i havent thought of feel free to post
    Last edited by mocata; 08-01-16, 13:17.
    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

in for paypal
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

in for paypal. Can i pay you in £?

if not can someone kindly ship in Euros for me and i can pay on pokerstars as i have euros there.

Comment

Any currency is fine with me, will edit post to include that

Comment

Also everyone paying by paypal are to pay their own transfer charge. include that in your post also

Comment

Is this actually +EV at these amounts, or just for the gamble as the pool is so big? I think I have to join in as I would go nuts if I didnt and you won!!

Sending Revolut would be handy as Denny said in the BBV

Comment

In for 3 units via PayPal please.

Comment

Was gonna install Revolut until found out credit card had no foreign transaction fees

stick up a referral code and i will install revolut now and can take payment that way

Comment

shipped £4.50 on paypal.

i noticed there are no more transfer fees now. brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                      Is this actually +EV at these amounts, or just for the gamble as the pool is so big? I think I have to join in as I would go nuts if I didnt and you won!!

Sending Revolut would be handy as Denny said in the BBV
                      it's close. odds are roughly 45M to 1 to get all the numbers, but the fact that 5 numbers will potentially win it (albeit will be split multiple ways) has to be factored in (not sure how you'd calculate the impact on the eV though).

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Inski for €18. PM me bank details please. I
                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

In for this - Pm sent

Comment

Considered it but TBH the website put me off (not even joking, i didnt want to get into a whole handling with registrations etc) I will definitely give paydin a try though for birthday stuff in a month or so.

Shraps money already sitting in my bank account via paypal, which i have been using for years, popped up on my phone that he paid.

Comment

In for 3 units please.

Comment

18 iro sent via PayPal

Comment

In for 3 as well via paypal if I can get the details please

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                        shipped £4.50 on paypal.

i noticed there are no more transfer fees now. brilliant!
                                        There was for me. Transfer fees don't apply if you have the cash on your PayPal account balance mind

Comment

Bank details? I'm tsb if someone can send mocata PayPal so he gets it straight and I can ship tsb
                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

3 units? Nriyh. Always some fancy cunce more interested in being 3x richer than the rest of us than actually all sharing it equally.
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                              Considered it but TBH the website put me off (not even joking, i didnt want to get into a whole handling with registrations etc) I will definitely give paydin a try though for birthday stuff in a month or so.

Shraps money already sitting in my bank account via paypal, which i have been using for years, popped up on my phone that he paid.
                                              shipped another £4 for another unit

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                There was for me. Transfer fees don't apply if you have the cash on your PayPal account balance mind
                                                if you pay via paypal funds, debit card or bank transfer, then there are no fees. If you pay via credit card then there's the 50c charge.

Comment

4 units.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                    Bank details? I'm tsb if someone can send mocata PayPal so he gets it straight and I can ship tsb
                                                    sure I'm tsb anyway.
                                                    how many u want?
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Just transferred €18 via paypal

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                        Just transferred €18 via paypal
                                                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          sure I'm tsb anyway.
                                                          how many u want?
                                                          I'll go for 3. Thanks! Pm me deets
                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I'm in for 1 unit - will ship via PayPal, please send on info when you can.

Comment

Tally so far:

Shrap: 2 units
                                                              Kevirl: 3 units
                                                              elbows: 3 units
                                                              Lao Lao: 1 unit?
                                                              Dobby: 3 units
                                                              Funkymonk: 3 units
                                                              The Aul Switcharoo: 3 units
                                                              Lord Sir Christmas: 4 units
                                                              Nuck Chorris: 3 units
                                                              Ionapaul: 1 unit

I'll let mocata clear up who has paid or not and add how many units he wants.

Comment

Inski for 3 units, PM paypal deets svp.
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I'll send in one via paypal later

Comment

in for 3 - PM details please.

Comment

3 units for me
                                                                      and 3 units for Aul switchy sent

Comment

In for 3 also. Tried to send Revolut but couldnt figure out how to change from one currency to £ in order to send. More complicated than using it normally trying to send p2p. Will send Paypal when I receive the address

Comment

Willing to part with one lucky LSB unit @10e.

Comment

Updated Tally so far:

Deadparrot: 3 units
                                                                            oleras: 3 units
                                                                            Denny Crane: 1 unit
                                                                            Noriverrequired: 3 units
                                                                            Valor: 3 units

Comment

#39
                                                                              4 Units please, paypal please
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                4 Units please, paypal please
                                                                                shots fired

Comment

#41
                                                                                  In for 4 units please.
                                                                                  The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

#42
                                                                                    1 if I can ship on revolut please

Comment

#43
                                                                                      In for 2 as well via paypal if I can get the details please

Comment

#44
                                                                                        In for 3 via PayPal. Can you pm me the details please

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Updated Tally so far:

Deadparrot: 3 units
                                                                                          oleras: 3 units
                                                                                          Valor: 3 units
                                                                                          Strewel: 4 units
                                                                                          Mickey Rosa: 4 units
                                                                                          Bohsman: 1 unit
                                                                                          Frossach: 2 units
                                                                                          Western Sean: 3 units

Comment

#46
                                                                                            send €12.00 there now.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Sent €18 from PayPal
                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Eur 18 sent just now via PayPal

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  4 units is £9 ? If so PayPal plz

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by winkey66 View Post
                                                                                                    4 units is £9 ? If so PayPal plz
                                                                                                    1 unit is 2 lines so GBP4. 4 units is £16 plus a little extra makes it £17

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      in for 1 share please. Pm details..thanks

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                        Updated Tally so far:

Shrap: 2 units paid
                                                                                                        Kevirl: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        elbows: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        Lao Lao: 2 units paid
                                                                                                        Funkymonk: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        The Aul Switcharoo: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        Lord Sir Christmas: 4 units paid
                                                                                                        Nuck Chorris: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        Ionapaul: 1 unit paid
                                                                                                        Deadparrot: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        oleras: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        Valor: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        Strewel: 4 units
                                                                                                        Mickey Rosa: 4 units paid
                                                                                                        Bohsman: 1 unit
                                                                                                        Frossach: 2 units paid
                                                                                                        Western Sean: 3 units paid
                                                                                                        New approach 4 units paid
                                                                                                        Ionapaul 1 unit paid
                                                                                                        Tonycascarino 1 unit paid
                                                                                                        Winkey66 2 units paid
                                                                                                        Megatron 1 unit paid
                                                                                                        thewitchdoctor 4 units paid
                                                                                                        AndyFB 1 unit paid
                                                                                                        Mdoug 1 unit paid
                                                                                                        poprock 3 units paid
                                                                                                        mcnugget 1 unit
                                                                                                        flushdraws 3 units paid
                                                                                                        Mocata 4 units

There are a few paypals who i dont know the SN's for, if you have paid and i havent marked it PM me.
                                                                                                        Revolut up and running now too, Pm me for deets, not putting my mobile on a public forum
                                                                                                        Last edited by mocata; 08-01-16, 18:18.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          In for 4 units - revolut would be best for me if that's possible?

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            I'll take 2 units then . Send me PayPal details please

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Just shipped via PayPal for one lucky unit.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                In for 4 units - revolut would be best for me if that's possible?
                                                                                                                £16 sent via revolut for 4 units (in two £8 transactions because I can't do math good)

Edit: God I'm thick - another £2 sent!

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Just shipped. Cheers.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    paypal changed their bank deets and now are being a bitch to add on my ptsb - I'll take a whopping 1 share if anyone can send it for me and I'll send it stars/ptsb bank transfer/wherever
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      3 units Il send on paypal

Also will pay poster above me one share doug
                                                                                                                      so sending 24 euro, send on details please

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        4 units Please. New Aproach shipping ty...
                                                                                                                        If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X