Cheltenham Festival 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
    stupid site! Ill go up town instead and hunt out the best price, who usually gives the best price we have pp, boyles, ladbrokes and some other crowd i never heard of.
    BetVictor the biggest price currently at 4/1.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
      first race of the day,might be a enhanced price about if anyone spots anything should post it up here
      PP 4/1 in shops max €200. Our Conor obv.
      Last edited by thedini; 15-03-13, 10:25.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
        PP 4/1 in shops max €200.
        cool im off to pp
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

PP mobile/text betting - finish 2nd to Rolling Star in Triumph = money back (from Twitter)

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            PP mobile/text betting - finish 2nd to Rolling Star in Triumph = money back (from Twitter)
            Can you post up what we need to text in?

Comment

right bets for today

have oc @ 16s for 15 nobs,7/1 & 6/1 for a handy wedge

Silviniaco Conti @ 16s for a 50 spot since last year might as well leave it off to fuck at this stage

managed to make a profit of a ton yesterday when berties dream came 5th in the Pertemps,reckon i better get rid of it for fear the euro goes el busto during the morning
              taking 3 against the field in the county hurdle (205)

Princeton Plains @ 16/1 (will jp land the gamble )
              Il Fenomeno @ 28/1 (will mick upset jp)
              Ifandbutwhynot @ 10/1 (fits the profile well)

anyways 20 each way on the 3 above with 1/4 the odds first 5

best of luck today peoples
              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Can you post up what we need to text in?
                Paddy Power ‏@paddypower
                Mobile & Text Betting Exclusive: Finish 2nd to Rolling Star in the Triumph Hurdle and get your money back! Mob: http://pdy.pr/KogNQd #MBS

I'm assuming any bets by mobile/text are included.

Comment

Ballycasey n/r

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    and in again we go
                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

R1 – Our Conor – He is the class horse in the race and has posted the quickest time for any novice hurdler this year by 13 seconds. I have fingers crossed that he will handle the track. 2 points win. I still think he is value at 7/2!

R2 – Back these two
                      Discoteca
                      Il Fenomeno
                      They are 20/1 + and tick every box, the latter horse has the best jockey for producing horses late on the line.. This will be a cracker of a race

R3 – At fishers cross – 2 points win, has beaten two other horses that have won already at Cheltenham and is the horse to beat. I still think it offers value at 7/2..

R4 - between Bobs Worth, Long Run and Sir Des Champs.. not sure which one to back yet, leaning towards SDC

R5 – Salsify probably will win this but not much value

R6 – Ma Filleule will win this imo and price seems right. Improving horse, good weight and also the classiest horse in the race/ 1 point e/w

R7 – Alderwood has everything going to win this. Price is a bit short. Up to you whether you want to back it or not.. I really like its chances..
                      Last edited by RBBlogger; 15-03-13, 10:58.

Comment

Ploughed in again on OC when he went to 7/2 this morning at 8am.

Used the mobile and PP support have confirmed its included in the Money back special even though it was before the announcement

Comment

R2 – Back these two
                          Discoteca
                          Il Fenomeno
                          They are 20/1 + and tick every box, the latter horse has the best jockey for producing horses late on the line.. This will be a cracker of a race

i heard during the week that a big run is expected from Discoteca,the source isn't the worst over all to be fair,but ended up going with the jockey bookings(Carberry) will be a right kick in the nuts if i picked the wrong one
                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Steady drift on betfair last few hours, not ideally what you like seeing when you're heavily involved.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              Steady drift on betfair last few hours, not ideally what you like seeing when you're heavily involved.
                              yea, 4's freely available now and still drifting.

Comment

Believe you fucking ponces
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  Don't worry I believe alright, was telling a friend about the horse last night. He couldn't understand why I had so much on it and why I was so excited. He was ... and you know the owner how? Eh .... I don't know him, but I do sort of if you know what I mean, he thought I was mad.

Comment

Hopefully we get an SP type strut from GAB when it wins

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      mem,favourites are just one win from the last ten,with the winner coming from the first 4 in the betting 7 out of the last 8 runs of th,so not the worst looking at it from this point of view.pma and all that jazz!
                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

R2 – Back these two
                                        Discoteca
                                        Il Fenomeno

i heard during the week that a big run is expected from Discoteca,the source isn't the worst over all to be fair,but ended up going with the jockey bookings(Carberry) will be a right kick in the nuts if i picked the wrong one
                                        The jockey isnt too bad on Discoteca, decent strike rate in Ireland, also I'm less worried about jockeys in hurdles race so i wouldnt count it a negative.. Back both!

Comment

plenty of faith here

Healthy antepost bet with zero laid on betfair, and more on this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                            Hopefully we get an SP type strut from GAB when it wins
                                            He's gotten into the habit of whipping his clothes off in moments of triumph.

Would make interesting tv
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Could drfit be about this comment? (from Boards.ie)

Originally posted by Melion
                                              Not touching Our Conor after hearing Brian Cooper on TML just now
                                              Originally posted by Melion
                                              (said that) Last 2 hurdles are too far apart for his horse, he would prefer to have another one in between to make use of Our Conors speed when jumping. He just didnt seem at all confident. A big lay for me.

Comment

Fuck that cunt!

Comment

Comments are probably under orders so Hayes can top up track side!!!
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

He's gotten into the habit of whipping his clothes off in moments of triumph.

Would make interesting tv
                                                    I'm expecting bare chested, finger willie waving, purple forehead explosions in 1 hr 45 minutes time.
                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

shortening back in again

Comment

right bets for today

have oc @ 16s for 15 nobs,7/1 & 6/1 for a handy wedge

Silviniaco Conti @ 16s for a 50 spot since last year might as well leave it off to fuck at this stage

managed to make a profit of a ton yesterday when berties dream came 5th in the Pertemps,reckon i better get rid of it for fear the euro goes el busto during the morning
                                                        taking 3 against the field in the county hurdle (205)

Princeton Plains @ 16/1 (will jp land the gamble )
                                                        Il Fenomeno @ 28/1 (will mick upset jp)
                                                        Ifandbutwhynot @ 10/1 (fits the profile well)

anyways 20 each way on the 3 above with 1/4 the odds first 5

best of luck today peoples
                                                        Originally posted by RBBlogger View Post
                                                        The jockey isnt too bad on Discoteca, decent strike rate in Ireland, also I'm less worried about jockeys in hurdles race so i wouldnt count it a negative.. Back both!
                                                        ah ya,dont think shes bad just prefer Carberry,but you know what for the sake of 40 quid,might as well throw 20 e/w on Discoteca @ 25s,better shut up shop now and ready myself for a afternoons roaring and jumping around the place like a deranged mad man
                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Dipped in again at the 4's with PP.
                                                          Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb

Comment

dunno about ye lot but Im on bread and jam for the week if he doesnt win
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

dunno about ye lot but Im on bread and jam for the week if he doesnt win
                                                              Jam?? Pfft
                                                              We could only DREAM of Jam.
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

dunno about ye lot but Im on bread and jam for the weekyear if he doesnt win
                                                                FYP

Comment

Am excite
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Enhanced 4/1 available in PP shops
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ye'll all be fine...I didn't back it

#EddieMush

GL

Comment

Mick Fitz was close to tears talking about JT's injury, pretty poignant scenes.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Our Conor who art in Cheltenham
                                                                          Hollowed be thy turf
                                                                          Thy race has come that will be won
                                                                          on Earth just like you did at Leopardstown
                                                                          Give us this day our daily win
                                                                          And forgive us our past bets
                                                                          As we forgive Noel for being a Biffo
                                                                          And lead us not into the poorhouse
                                                                          but deliver us a huge win

Amen

Comment

I'm a nervous wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                              I'm a nervous wreck.
                                                                              The boss rang me looking for my location, to which I replied Ashley Gardens .

I am on the recliner in Forest Park with a cup of hot chocolate and my heart pounding !!! Wish the fucking news would hurry up!!!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

ill defo wont be seing for a year anyway but either way ill be happy just hope it wins for his sake

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                  I'm a nervous wreck.
                                                                                  U nervous... How u reckon GAB is now? He probably pissed drunk now in order to settle the nerves and is probably in the loo shitting bricks... But all will be forgiven come the start and the sweetest 4.5 mins sweat of his life.

Come on Our Coner... TID boss style please!!
                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

paddypower is some load of cock wont let me put more money on

Comment

Just did my 1st bet at Cheltenham on Boylesports !!

dont expect to win so posting here for reverse BBV curse lol

£5 ew on each and a £5ew treble

3 winners and £25,000+ on its way to me

Kasmir Peak
                                                                                      Ifandbutwhynot
                                                                                      Le Bec

Comment

Poor form from GAB not coming on giving us his selections

Comment

ONE FOOKIN TIME PLEASE , LETS DO THIS!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Just one fucking time please

Comment

paddypower go fucking die horriable bastards they offer your money back if our connor finish 2nd to rolling star but wont take the bets hope he fucking get hit hard to today ye fuckers

Comment

Anyone got a stream for the race that I can view in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                                                                  paddypower go fucking die horriable bastards they offer your money back if our connor finish 2nd to rolling star but wont take the bets hope he fucking get hit hard to today ye fuckers
                                                                                                  Does that count on shop bets?

Comment

Drunken bet on Our Conor, 250 + 100EW from the free bet on Bet365. Good luck to all, let us all sccop

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                      Does that count on shop bets?
                                                                                                      nope.

Comment

Go horse!

Comment

I can only listen to this on the radio

Comment

lulz

Comment

Comment

Nicholls, Henderson, English media, doubting exchange layers, Barry, Ruby, trends, Ladbrokes and Melion from boards, you boys took one heck of a beating

Get the fooccckkk innnnnn.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Fuck me...never seen the like of it
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Hdckcidkgurgddsgirdkgjjfjjj yeahhhhhhhhhhjhjjjjjjhhh

Comment

like a fucking boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee get the fuck in there time to clean out the bookies today

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X