Last edited by Lazare; 21-07-12, 15:43.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Fantastic up and down by the kid

Comment

tiger making his move

Comment

A Sunday 2-ball of Tiger Woods v Steve Williams would be fun. As Steve Williams is playing quite well so far.

Comment

Alker bogeyed 18, keeps the dream alive.

C'mon Kuchar

Comment

Ship, get the fook in there. Phew. Great sweat.

Comment

you can thank me for my anti finkel play

Comment

'The reverse Finkel' cheers dude

Comment

Ship ship
                                airport, lol

Comment

Paul Lawrie you donkey.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Final round 2 ball accumulator
                                    Woods V Snedeker, Woods 4/7
                                    B Watson V Aiken, Watson 4/7
                                    Donald V Stanley, Donald 4/7
                                    Molinari V english, Molinar 4/6
                                    Calcavecchia V Oosthuezin, OOsthuezin 4/7
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Meh lying in bed listening to the wind getting up I thought there would be even more money to be picked up laying tiger but suddenly the market seems to have copped on and understands that he'll probably fold like a cheap umbrella in the breeze.
                                      Maybe a bit of a top up at 1.14 in the top ten finish market is called for?

Its going to be an exciting day hopefully GMAC will manage the course best and give Scott a good run for his money.
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Much less breeze than I was expecting.
                                        Come on GMAC
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

GMac after saying that its good to see the 50mph winds?! Doesnt look greater than 16-20mph max.

Been backing Tiger for awhile now and have been making money, just let me down at US Open. Dont expect him to have a bad round today.

GMac, Tiger and anyone else's chances of winning depend solely on Scott shooting over par. Scott has shown in the past that he isnt the most prolific of front runners. His biggest win at the Players Championship, he tried his best to lose that, hitting it in the water on 18. Will be a fun day anyway, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                            GMac after saying that its good to see the 50mph winds?! Doesnt look greater than 16-20mph max.

Been backing Tiger for awhile now and have been making money, just let me down at US Open. Dont expect him to have a bad round today.

GMac, Tiger and anyone else's chances of winning depend solely on Scott shooting over par. Scott has shown in the past that he isnt the most prolific of front runners. His biggest win at the Players Championship, he tried his best to lose that, hitting it in the water on 18. Will be a fun day anyway, thats for sure.
                                            he said 15 mph - but has a stupid accent

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                              he said 15 mph - but has a stupid accent
                                              Ah makes sense. I know he wants the wind to blow but was thinking he was in complete denial! Stupid accent!

Oh Scotty! And you think I dont have the bottle on the crunch putts. Anyone that uses one of those long putters or any alternative putting style has to have questions over them in a pressure situation like a major. Think Keegan Bradley is the only player to win a major with a long/belly putter?

Comment

Simply perfect from Scott there on the second, hope this isn't over too soon.

Comment

Ah makes sense. I know he wants the wind to blow but was thinking he was in complete denial! Stupid accent!

Oh Scotty! And you think I dont have the bottle on the crunch putts. Anyone that uses one of those long putters or any alternative putting style has to have questions over them in a pressure situation like a major. Think Keegan Bradley is the only player to win a major with a long/belly putter?
                                                  yeah re Bradley

Think those big putters should be banned myself, although there not as bad as those big stupid grips like KJ uses, how could any golfer use those

Comment

Think Keegan Bradley is the only player to win a major with a long/belly putter?
                                                    Webb last month aswell.

Comment

Im such a fan boy for those low flying tee shots of Tigers on the pro tracer.

Also agree with those big grips, def should be banned, make it so much easier for bottlers to get it in the hole!

Comment

Tiger's chances gone, triple bogey on 6. Just hope he gets placed

Comment

Beautiful there from GMAC

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            adam scott and molinari both @40s ew for me
                                                            Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                            I'm going with Louis Oosthuizen, Zach Johnson, GMAC and Martin Kaymer.
                                                            Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                            Adam Scott 40
                                                            Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            18/07/2012 Single Each-Way Scott, Adam @ 41.00

18/07/2012 Single Each-Way Woods, Tiger @ 11.00
                                                            Good luck lads, decent sweats

Comment

Go on Scooooooottttt!

Comment

Goodbye G mac!!

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                  westwoods my main e/w bet. small e/ws on colsaerts,dyson,els,g-mac & noren.
                                                                  one time dealer!!!!!!!!!
                                                                  shud get a bonus for all horsies makin the cut if colsaerts hadda turned up friday n saturday cudda been fun.
                                                                  soooooooooo 1 time ernie!!

Comment

Squeaky bum time for Scott's punters

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Proper bottling

Comment

Comment

Comment

Els will win this without even a playoff. What a serious blow up. Cant remember one like it in recent years.

Comment

haha this gets better and better ...

Comment

now this is a pressure putt................

Comment

Go on Scottttttt!

Comment

3.2 on betfair, bit skinny

Comment

Some back nine by Ernie in fairness WD that man.

No winning bets but cut my loses by about 80% from previous two years Open so feels like a win :-). Zack, Tiger, Sned, Gmac were all winners for me at start of day but meh. Great tournament, really enjoyed it.

Comment

Retiried from golf betting again.

Comment

WOW,what a blowup............... but GET IN THRER ERNIE
                                                                                            the winner n 2 places .....ty dealer!

Comment

Matched at 470 on Betfair. Ouch!

Comment

Comment

Delighted for the Big Eeezee, and of that Woods got placed for me, he really needs to work on his driver, gave himself way to much to do by hitting iron's off the tee, that triple Bogey really did cost him.
                                                                                                  Scott will be damaged for a long time after this, have to feel for him.

Comment

Luckily my broadband was out for ten days which prevented serious in-running self inflicted pain. I did manage to back eight donkeys before the outage: seven made the cut and then played social golf for the weekend.

Based on my past record I'm amazed I didn't have euros on Adam Scott.
                                                                                                    2003 Open: Curtis > Bjorn €250 at 100/1
                                                                                                    2001 Open: Duval > Fasth 66/1, 40/1
                                                                                                    1994 US Open: Els > Loren Roberts 66/1 playoff

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                    X