The London Olympics betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The London Olympics betting thread

Suppose one of these was going to be opened sooner or later. There may be some great value about if people have an interest in an obscure area.

So I'll kick things off with the least obscure sport of all heh. The Uruguayan football team have named a pretty strong provisional squad imo including the likes of Suarez and Cavani who've helped spearhead them to world number 2 as their over 23 year old players. Teams like Spain and Britain ahead of them in the market will be ommiting stars from the Euros. Took a little early 9's about Uruguay, they'll go deep for sure.
    Profit before people.

Any markets around for number of Irish medals won?

Comment

Where is the betting market for it?
      <3 Uruguay

Edit: http://www.oddschecker.com/olympics/...ll-mens/winner
      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 13-06-12, 16:26.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Any idea who will be the older players for Great Britain? rumours are it will be David Beckham and Craig Bellamy
        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
          Any idea who will be the older players for Great Britain? rumours are it will be David Beckham and Craig Bellamy
          Beckham, Giggs and Joe Cole are the players i heard bandied about

Comment

Supposedly Giggs too.
            Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Belamy has already shouted his mouth off and confirmed he was selected.

Comment

Interesting post on Boards from mega Olympic fan Dan man. He's been posting some fantastic stuff over there. Any value in China for most golds? 7/5 with PP

Interesting series, Dodge. Michael Phelps has 14 gold and 2 bronze, so 16 in total, only 2 off the all-time record.

SPOILER
                Originally posted by Dan man
                --------50---------------------25---------------------02-----------
                --49----------48--------27---------24----------04--------01------
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                47--------------46---.29--------------22----06------------- 03--
                --------------------36--------------------16----------------------
                45-----------38-43---30-33-------18-21---08-13-----------05--
                --44-------40-41-------28-31---20-23-------10-11-------07------
                ---------42--------------------26----------------------09----------
                -----------.39--------------32----19--------------12-------------
                --------------37---------34---------17--------14-----------------
                --------------------35--------------------15----------------------

If. like me, you enjoy looking at medals tables then maybe you'll be interested in this. I have compiled a virtual Olympic medals table based on results from the most recent World Championships in each sport.
                Some sports were a little problematic as it wasn't as simple as just using the most recent medalists at World Championships events. For example tennis was problematic as there are no official World Championships so I instead combined World rankings with results at the 4 most recent Grand Slams to come up with three medalists (I must update it after Wimbledon).
                Football was another that was a little problematic as there is no official U-23 World Cup event so the medals I had to use for it (FIFA World Cup 2010) aren't in any way accurate.
                Table tennis and badminton are a little different too at World level in that 2 bronze medals are awarded per event whereas in the London Olympics there will be bronze medal matches to determine who wins bronze.
                Apart from those snags, it was a straight-forward process to attribute the medals.

However, it is important to note that the table is not aimed at predicting the outcome for London 2012 events. It may give a small indication as to how each country can expect to perform but itis more a fact based table with medals based on most recent World Championships performances.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Any markets around for number of Irish medals won?
                  under 1.5 gold at 2/7 is buying money surely
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Interesting post on Boards from mega Olympic fan Dan man. He's been posting some fantastic stuff over there. Any value in China for most golds? 7/5 with PP
                    If you're using his table as a gauge, then China to win most medals at 5/2 looks a far better bet

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      Boxing is where its at for us this Olympics.

Lets start with Katie Taylor and I think thats about as certain as Usain Bolt in the 200m.

Paddy Barnes won bronze in 2008, since then he was won the European and Commonwealth titles. He has a realistic chance of going all the way. John Joe Nevin has an outstanding chance I think. He was so unlucky losing out on countback to a Brit in the Worlds last year. I personally think he has a great chance here. The other three are all fairly unknown quantities at this level although Darren O'Neill has been around a while and has done well since getting the chances over the last two years.

Also in the Triathlon a friend of mine who travels to compete in big events says that Aileen Morrison has a real chance of gold.
                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        It's an awful price when 10/11 for 1 gold is available imo. We don't get no golds often enough to justify taking under 1.5

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                          Paddy Barnes won bronze in 2008, since then he was won the European and Commonwealth titles. He has a realistic chance of going all the way. John Joe Nevin has an outstanding chance I think. He was so unlucky losing out on countback to a Brit in the Worlds last year.
                          I had a similar opinion of the two guys initially.
                          Barnes got a bronze, so its fair to assume could medal again. But he was fairly picked apart in the semi by the chinaman. I know you can suggest he had the home advantage. But he was an olympic medalist and two time world champ. And since then he came back to win the world champs in 2011. Thats 3 in a row excluding the year he didn't compete.
                          Nevin was young last time out and was unlucky in the world champs verses the Brit. So on that basis I think Nevin's 10/1 price is a lot better value that the Brits 11/2. But I don't think Nevin was beating the Cuban. Although he's probably not worth the 6/4 price.

Cliff's:
                          Katie is a near lock for the gold.
                          Boyles 10/11 price for 1 gold is dripping value. I don't imagine it will stay for long.
                          Barnes could medal, but Zou is taking the gold.
                          Nevin should medal, but the gold will be tough. 10/1 is a good price imo.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                            Boxing is where its at for us this Olympics.

Lets start with Katie Taylor and I think thats about as certain as Usain Bolt in the 200m.

Paddy Barnes won bronze in 2008, since then he was won the European and Commonwealth titles. He has a realistic chance of going all the way. John Joe Nevin has an outstanding chance I think. He was so unlucky losing out on countback to a Brit in the Worlds last year. I personally think he has a great chance here. The other three are all fairly unknown quantities at this level although Darren O'Neill has been around a while and has done well since getting the chances over the last two years.

Also in the Triathlon a friend of mine who travels to compete in big events says that Aileen Morrison has a real chance of gold.
                            You do know he lost his last 2 races which were 100m and 200m? Just curious

I know nothing about olympics as I haven't had a tv for months so all my bets are from ipb so be wise my new friends
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                              You do know he lost his last 2 races which were 100m and 200m? Just curious

I know nothing about olympics as I haven't had a tv for months so all my bets are from ipb so be wise my new friends
                              Yeah, Katie is a far bigger lock than Bolt imo.

I was looking at all medals betting. I think 3 or 4 is the number. But the markets are 2-3 and 4-5 which is a bit gay. Have to wait for the others to open markets and see the spread

Comment

So Uruguay best price 15/2 now, expect them to start even a little shorter tbh. Big drift on Britain, too right, they're never winning.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Missed out on 9/1 so. Snoozed+losed.

Comment

One week to go, really looking forward to it all now

Comment

Some previews and profiles of Irish Olympians 2012

With the final countdown to the Olympic Games upon us, over the next few days I will be putting up profiles of each individual member of the Irish Olympic team.

Comment

katie taylor 1/4 for gold with PP?

way too short, no?

havent been following her really but today i watched 3 of her fights on you tube. One vs the russian ochigava (she won 11-7) and one vs Queen the American (18-16) and another vs (pan american champion-won it well)

so if she is 1/4 for gold now that means she'll be even longer odds on vs Queen if the meet for example....wha???

yes she dominated the first two rounds but was looking in real trouble later on..

surely either Queen and/or Ochigava can make it closer next time round,
                                        i mean Queen is very dangerous because of her power and strength
                                        and Ochigava is such a brilliant little technical boxer you could easily envisage that she can narrow the points gap too close for comfort next time

Queen at 14/1 for gold seems value

thoughts anyone??

Comment

You'd be doing well to find one or two people in the whole country with intricate knowledge of female amatuer boxing, prob best staying away. Apparently her lasest world championship win was a complete bridle job.
                                          Last edited by The Situation; 18-07-12, 23:35.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Britain and Brazil olympic teams play tonight in a friendly at 7.45.

Opr

Comment

Been trawling through the Sunday Times Olympic guide and the lesser known sports to see if I can spot some value. All prices are PP, been leaving out any very short priced mentions

Paging Rounders who usually has some good knowledge of the lesser events

Wrestling - Mens Freestyle 120Kg
                                              Artur Taymazov (Uzbekistan) 5/1, won silver in 2000, and gold in 2004 and 2008, has also won 3 Asian games titles and 2 Asian Championships

Shooting - Mens 10m Air Rifle
                                              Nicolo Campriani (Italy) 9/4. Was the first competitor from any sport to qualify for the London games when he won the worlds 2 years ago. Also mentioned Peter Sidi (Hungary) 11/1.

Taekwondo - Womens 67Kg
                                              Nur Tatar (Turkey) 6/1 European youth champion in 2008 and 2010 also won silver at seniot level in European championship 2010

Archery - Womens Individual
                                              Koreans have won gold at every olympics since 1984, apart from in Beijing where it went to a Chinese lady. So take your pick of BB Ki 4/1, SJ Lee 13/2, H Choi 10/1 (all Korea)

Archery - Mens Individual
                                              Im Dong-Hyun (Korea) 7/2 broke 2 world records in October.

Volleyball - Mens
                                              Russia 12/5. Bronze in Beijing and a series of top finishes in tournaments since, won the World Cup last year

Modern Pentathlon - Mens
                                              Andrey Moiseyev (Russia) 13/8. Going for a 3rd succesive olympic gold medal, 2nd in last years world championship

Handball - Mens
                                              France 2/1. Champions in Beijing and have not finished outside top four in 9 of the last 10 world championships

Sailing - Womens RS:X
                                              Zofia Noceti-Klepackca (Poland) 3/1. 2nd in the last 2 world championships but has won twice in Sail for Gold regettas in Weymouth which is the olympic course

Sailing - Womens Laser Radial
                                              Gintarre Scheidt (Lithuania) 4/1. Current world champion

Comment

mens archery x dai. this young archer is being under estimated by the bookies big time. ellison is a worthy favourite but dai is going for gold. there is a ranking round to determine seeding. dai will be highly ranked. he is probably number 2 in the world right now.

Each match will be the best of 5 sets, with 3 arrows per set. so there is a certain luck element if an opponent is off form early its hard to recover. dai will be focused.

he is currently trading at 50/1 on pp ( unbelievable really). so if you back that each way you have 10/1 on him getting a medal. thats the least dai will expect. get on

Comment

here is dai in action last year against hrachkov who the bookies have priced at 6/1.

Recurve men's individual semifinal match between Dmytro Hrachov of Ukraine and Dai Xiaoxiang of China at the final stage of the 2011 Archery World Cup in Ist...

Comment

A couple from the olympic countdown thread on the sports forum on Boards

Originally posted by Corruptedmorals
                                                    http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gymnas...grp_ids=754046

Larisa Iordache (10/1) and Viktoria Komova (7/2) both have great chances of winning this. This is the one sport I am obsessed with and I've bet on them. Other events in this are too obvious to get any value from, but again here http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gymnas...grp_ids=754052 Larisa Iordache at 9/2 is a good bet and same girl again http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gymnas...grp_ids=754050 at 6/1 are all bets I've made.
                                                    Originally posted by K_1
                                                    Canoeing - mens 200m K1, Mark de Jonge is at 18/1 to win, despite posting a world record beating time in the Canadian Olympic Trials last month. You heard it here first!

Comment

Can anyone find a price on Who will light the Olympic flame at the London 2012 Opening ceremony?

The page on OddsChecker is redirecting back to the specials page and the only one I can get is PaddyPowers.

Comment

Stuck 25 on Brazil/Neymar for the sweat. Gogogo.

Comment

Anyone know where I could odds on the top points scorer in the Olympics basketball?

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                            Anyone know where I could odds on the top points scorer in the Olympics basketball?
                                                            There's betting for most assists here, but no top points scorer

Comment

NZ's Mahe Drysdale to win the rowing men's single sculls

lumpage
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

These eejits are based about a 5 minute walk from my house. http://www.earthsong.ie/

I was out for a run today and there was some strange characters walking the road. Youd here them banging there drums all day.

Half tempted to just wander in for a look although from what i hear its frowned upon.
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

wrong thread
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I think Carmelo is a cert to be top scorer and definitely gonna be value on Calderon and Lebron to have the most assists!!

Comment

Based on past experience lay UK runners. Mo Farah will be a sell. Any UK distance runners are a lay.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                        Can anyone find a price on Who will light the Olympic flame at the London 2012 Opening ceremony?

The page on OddsChecker is redirecting back to the specials page and the only one I can get is PaddyPowers.
                                                                        It must be David Beckham, the useless publicity hound. Recent tv appearance shows him minus his attempted beard so he has been told to be presentable.

Comment

Racing Post have a 20 page Olympic Betting pullout today.
                                                                          Probably not worth the €2.60, but worth knicking from your local bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                                            It must be David Beckham, the useless publicity hound. Recent tv appearance shows him minus his attempted beard so he has been told to be presentable.
                                                                            I wouldn't mind him winning it at all, but I would be absolutely delighted if they gave it to Roger Bannister!

Once it's not Daley Thompson under any circumstances, and I'd rather it not be Steve Redgrave for some reason.

Comment

#39
                                                                              a bit of movement on the archery book in pp. x dia has been cut to 30/1..maybe they took a few each way flutters or we have a MOLE They also have installed Dong as new favourite. Bet 365 still have ellison as fav.

Ranking round starts friday morning.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                                                I was thinking it had to be Sir Steve.

Odds checker have the market back up.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  i've done a couple of accumulators for people i believe to be a lock:

table tennis: Jike Zhang (CHN) has been absolutely killing the table tennis circuit in the last 2 years finishing first almost every time this year on the circuit or at the world championships

handball: France have just been crushing the last few years and should technically win this

Judo: Teddy Riner (+100kg) (FR) is just a beast. he has won everything for the last five years except the olympic medal.

Diving: Qiu Bo (CHN): absolutely dominant the last 3 years on the high platform. no one comes close.

weightlifting:behdad salimikordasiabi (+105kg) (IRI): difficult to judge sometimes in weightlifting as there are so few events, but this guy annihilated the previous olympic champion to win his first world championship and is the current world record holder.

got to shoot so tbc...
                                                                                  Last edited by shrapnel; 26-07-12, 17:31.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                    i've done a couple of accumulators for people i believe to be a lock:

table tennis: Jike Zhang (CHN) has been absolutely killing the table tennis circuit in the last 2 years finishing first almost every time this year on the circuit or at the world championships

handball: France have just been crushing the last few years and should technically win this

Judo: Teddy Riner (+100kg) (FR) is just a beast. he has won everything for the last five years except the olympic medal.

Diving: Qiu Bo (CHN): absolutely dominant the last 3 years on the high platform. no one comes close.

weightlifting:behdad salimikordasiabi (+105kg) (IRI): difficult to judge sometimes in weightlifting as there are so few events, but this guy annihilated the previous olympic champion to win his first world championship and is the current world record holder.

got to shoot so tbc...
                                                                                    Yeah, they are all short priced favourites, and i don't know enough about any of them to disagree. The only 1 that i can make a case against is Qui Bo in the diving. It just happened that i was watching the European Championships on Eurosport yesterday, and The British Guy Tom Daley crushed the field with some faultless dives. Think he got 9 perfect 10s and wrapped it up in style. Obv the Chinese weren't involved, but Daley was seriously impressive.

Just had a quick look at his credentials, and he'd also won Gold in the European Championships in 2008 aged just 14, and went on to represent GB in the Olympics finishing 7th. The same year, he finished 2nd to Qui Bo in the Junior Worlds with 549.60 v Bo's 551.8 pts. Daley's Euro Champs score in May was 565.05 so he's improved with age and experience.

He's picked up World and Commonwealth titles since 2008, and for his warm up for the Olympics in the British Championships last month (trials for the Olympics) He took Gold with a score of 547.60, ahead of Peter Waterfield in 2nd on 452.80. If pushed, he probably could have added 20 points on to that. He also crushed the British record in the synchronised diving while taking gold so he's bang in form.

The problem is, Bo received no fewer than 25 perfect 10s to score a historic 609.20 in the 10m event in 2011 so that's a huge step up, but 4/1 on Daley is a nice little back up incase Bo has a mare!

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Good point fd plus judges in these things so often favour the homer

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Yeah, they are all short priced favourites, and i don't know enough about any of them to disagree. The only 1 that i can make a case against is Qui Bo in the diving. It just happened that i was watching the European Championships on Eurosport yesterday, and The British Guy Tom Daley crushed the field with some faultless dives. Think he got 9 perfect 10s and wrapped it up in style. Obv the Chinese weren't involved, but Daley was seriously impressive.

Just had a quick look at his credentials, and he'd also won Gold in the European Championships in 2008 aged just 14, and went on to represent GB in the Olympics finishing 7th. The same year, he finished 2nd to Qui Bo in the Junior Worlds with 549.60 v Bo's 551.8 pts. Daley's Euro Champs score in May was 565.05 so he's improved with age and experience.

He's picked up World and Commonwealth titles since 2008, and for his warm up for the Olympics in the British Championships last month (trials for the Olympics) He took Gold with a score of 547.60, ahead of Peter Waterfield in 2nd on 452.80. If pushed, he probably could have added 20 points on to that. He also crushed the British record in the synchronised diving while taking gold so he's bang in form.

The problem is, Bo received no fewer than 25 perfect 10s to score a historic 609.20 in the 10m event in 2011 so that's a huge step up, but 4/1 on Daley is a nice little back up incase Bo has a mare!
                                                                                        Good point fd plus judges in these things so often favour the homer
                                                                                        good points but i still see Qui bo miles ahead of Daley. Daley has never beaten Bo. Daley finished 5th in the WC 2011, Qui Bo first. the points margin was enormous. If Daley wins it'll either be because of a Bo meltdown or of serious judging favoritism. Both can happen, but i still see Bo winning it.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Groan. I stuck my "Brazil buying money" money on Spain today as a prelude to my Brazil bets. Olympics roll gone before the opening ceremony. WP me.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Games had a certain early season rustiness about them today. Brazil looked seriously good going forward but also very ropey at the back particularly Marcelo and Juan. They're a proper gung ho side in true Brazilian tradition. Themselves and Uruguay both shortened a little more in the market after todays matches. Didn't see Spain but apparentely the Japs fully deserved the victory and the scoreline could have been bigger.

Think Korea are good value at 7/2 to top a weak group B after the matches today, look the most dynamic outfit of the 4 and unlucky not to pick up the points today.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Spain aren't done are they?
                                                                                              Go Neymer!!

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                Spain aren't done are they?
                                                                                                Go Neymer!!
                                                                                                Nah but topping the group may be tough now which means a likely meeting with Brazil in the quarters.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Archery - Mens Individual
                                                                                                  Im Dong-Hyun (Korea) 7/2 broke 2 world records in October.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                                                  mens archery x dai. this young archer is being under estimated by the bookies big time.
                                                                                                  IM Dong-Hyun came first in the mens individual ranking event today setting a new world record in the process. X Dai was 7th in the ranking event.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    ...
                                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 27-07-12, 10:22.
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      r.

got to shoot so tbc...
                                                                                                      Still waiting on this shrap....

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Still waiting on this shrap....
                                                                                                        sorry Kev, at work and can't really post during the day. All my notes are at home, so will try and get to them this evening. iirc, i've just got 2 or 3 left, mainly in Weightlifting.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          sorry Kev, at work and can't really post during the day. All my notes are at home, so will try and get to them this evening. iirc, i've just got 2 or 3 left, mainly in Weightlifting.
                                                                                                          I'll allow you that.

As long as it goes up before the games proper start tomorrow

Just found out that my S.Korean archery dude who broke the world record is legally blind. WTAF!

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            a dominant 1 2 3 for the koreans in the ranking round. even the guy who finished second broke the world record with 698 and he was ranked 23rd in world on offical ratings. Dong shot a 699. I cannot see an update book on betting sites i have checked.

here is a short article i came across on korean archery

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18499167

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              here's a singles bet worth a small punt:

weighlifting:tran le coq tuan (56kg) this guy has posted a weight of 292 this year which matches the chinese (Wu) favorite weight of last year. as i said, it's really difficult to get these right as very little info is available but the chinese guy is 8/15 and tran is 15/2 so could defintely be value there.

back to accumulators

rowing: NZ (bond and murray) in the coxless pair mens. they will not lose (unless their boat sinks). team GB know they can't beat them so have pulled out their best two and put them in the 4 boat

i'll be back with a couple more.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Handy 'at a glance' chart of what sports are on what days. Just click a box to get a breakdown of details/times etc

Official website of the Olympics. Access breaking sports news, watch video highlights, original sports series and relive the best Olympic moments.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  **Value alert**

Peter O Leary and David Burrows are 7/1 with PP to win their event in sailing (mens star class), however in their 'Irish medals specials' market, PP have them at 7/1 to win a medal

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    The always excellent Dodge from the Boards Spors forum nicely sums up the Irish in action tomorrow

This thread will try and keep people informed as to what’s happening each day at the games.

Originally posted by Dodge
                                                                                                                    SATURDAY JULY 28

Irish team in action

10:00 – Cycling
                                                                                                                    Men’s Road Race – Dan Martin (Race Number 137), David McCann (138), Nicolas Roche (139)

10:32 – Three Day Eventing
                                                                                                                    Dressage - Michael Ryan with Ballylynch Adventure

11:00 – Gymnastics
                                                                                                                    Floor Exercise – Rotation 1, 4th in order – Kieran Behan
                                                                                                                    Vault Exercise – Rotation 4, 1st in order – Kieran Behan`

11:01 - Judo
                                                                                                                    Extra Lightweight - Round of 16 – Lisa Kearney v Shugen Wu (China)
                                                                                                                    Quarter finals - from 11.50 continue until semis end at 14:30. Final at 16:00

11:58 – Swimming
                                                                                                                    Men’s 100m breast - Heat 4, lane 8 – Barry Murphy

12:54 – Three Day Eventing
                                                                                                                    Dressage – Aoife Clarke with Master Crusade

14:15 – Boxing
                                                                                                                    Bantamweight – Round of 32 – John Joe Nevin v Dennis Ceylan (Denmark)

15:15 – Boxing
                                                                                                                    Middleweight – Round of 32 – Darren O’Neill v Muideen Akanji (Nigeria)

16:04 – Three Day Eventing
                                                                                                                    Dressage – Joseph Murray with Electric Cruise

13:30 – Rowing
                                                                                                                    Women’s single sculls – heat 1, lane 6 – Sanita Puspure
                                                                                                                    (First 4 qualify for quarters, rest go to repechage – 6 in heat)

20:30 – Swimming - (if qualified)
                                                                                                                    Men’s 100m breast – semi final – Barry Murphy

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Brady Elison to win mens archery @9/2 seems great value to me

Edit- Fuck it Frangilli @150/1, have some of that
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Jibzzzz; 28-07-12, 17:44.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Phelps 3.9 on the machine for gold in the 400m IM. I think he is great value. To the best of my knowledge he has never been beaten in this race at the Worlds or Olympics. I'm willing to believe that this morning was a case of him thinking that he had a good time.
                                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X