Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
    [ ] understands what a debate is.

Was just clarifying something ffs.
    Ah I think dobs was taking the mick given it was Jaq.

Although, he has been on the coke a lot since he moved to the big city so dunno for sure.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
      Here don't be getting thick with me cos France are having a shocker
      I'm getting used to that tbh.

Edit to add: GFYD
      Last edited by shrapnel; 23-02-18, 21:14.

Comment

I'm getting used to that tbh.
        That one at the start of the second half was brutal. 3 men over and he let's the Italian get a hand on the pass. Seem to run out of ideas or something at the last moment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Ah I think dobs was taking the mick given it was Jaq.

Although, he has been on the coke a lot since he moved to the big city so dunno for sure.
          Yes.

Gfyl

In that order

Comment

Shraps jimmies rustled

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              Shraps jimmies rustled
              Way too easy to wind me up during a France Italy fixture.

Comment

Way too easy to wind me up during a France Italy fixture.
                Yeah I knew you'd be engulfed in the game. Why do you think I picked now.

Anyway, that try is more "Frenchlike". Fantastic hands

Comment

What is beauxis doing in this French squad. Belleau needs to play and play, and trinh duc is à solid back up. Beauxis is not the future.

Comment

Does anyone know Stan TheDrunkenOne IRL, on fb etc?

Hope the crazy fucker is alright.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          I ask this every six months and get told he is fine, but its always the same folk that would make you think its a cover up of sorts. He stopped his twitter around the same time he left here so maybe was just taking a full social media break to concentrate on the fishies.
                          Checked his page last post 21st Feb. Shared a world cruise page. Prob gone off on one

What about Horatio!!

I didn't post in ages, what about me? I'm grand btw. Bbv just so boring and full of shit
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                            Checked his page last post 21st Feb. Shared a world cruise page. Prob gone off on one

What about Horatio!!

I didn't post in ages, what about me? I'm grand btw. Bbv just so boring and full of shit
                            You love yourself a bit of Horatio don't you
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              You love yourself a bit of Horatio don't you
                              Ah I just haven't seen him in shopping centre either and he sound so was concerned
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

Funny enough, and dead serious, it was thinking about you wondering why you weren't posting much anymore that got me thinking about Stan.

I knew you were fine though.

Fine thing wha?

Post more ye mad bitch.

Comment

Funny enough, and dead serious, it was thinking about you wondering why you weren't posting much anymore that got me thinking about Stan.

I knew you were fine though.

Fine thing wha?

Post more ye mad bitch.
                                  There's no topics I can chat on regarding current posts as they are a bit too ott and I haven't a clue in politics and shite. Re Jack, prob going through a mid life crises or stuff maybe we don't know about and needs a bit of loving. Don't be at our regs. He's here yonks shur what harm let him rant vent what ever. This used to be our home from home
                                  I miss the old days, the fights, the banter, the madness.
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I'm grand before yis ask.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                      I'm grand before yis ask.
                                      Told you last week you were a cunt.

Comment

He still is.
                                        "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                        "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Will be next week.

Comment

And I told you I am well aware of what I am.

Comment

Bleedin' dedly

Comment

Comment

Apols if I'm interrupting cunce calling each other cunce.

But movies are class if you haven't seen them in a while. Forgot that whole idea of getting lost in a single idea - the massively complex ideology of Hercules Poirot in tonight's case.

Feel a little bit French to have not considered the idea he might be pronounced 'Herr-cul-ezz Poirot by some folk, despite having surely thought of him as that when was reading the books initially.
                                                  Surrender monkey cunt.

Comment

But movies are class if you haven't seen them in a while. Forgot that whole idea of getting lost in a single idea - the massively complex ideology of Hercules Poirot in tonight's case.

Feel a little bit French to have not considered the idea he might be pronounced 'Herr-cul-ezz Poirot by some folk, despite having surely thought of him as that when was reading the books initially.
                                                    Did you ever read The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, generally considered her masterpiece? Some fascinating theories over the last few years that Christie wrote it at a deeper level than previously assumed, so that Poirot actually got the wrong person in the end.
                                                    There's very little supporting evidence from her other ~200 stories that she'd be capable of this, yet it's kind of compelling in a 'wouldn't it be amazing if it was true' way.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      Did you ever read The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, generally considered her masterpiece? Some fascinating theories over the last few years that Christie wrote it at a deeper level than previously assumed, so that Poirot actually got the wrong person in the end.
                                                      There's very little supporting evidence from her other ~200 stories that she'd be capable of this, yet it's kind of compelling in a 'wouldn't it be amazing if it was true' way.
                                                      Where's me kinder egg?

Comment

The Bachelors is one of those rather simple but endearing modern dramas, currently on Netflix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Speaking of movies, DIFF kicked off on Wednesday this week and runs to next Sunday, 4th March.

I opened my account last night with In The Fade, a tense, edgy German flick starring Diane Kruger. It's part courtroom drama, part revenge story but Kruger is great in it.

I'm only getting to 7 flicks over the 12 days which is pretty poor as I've so much on this month and next although two of them are a selection of short films so technically, I'll see about 17 films.

If anybody has a spare few hours in the afternoon, evening or at night over the next week, defo check it out, as there is loads of great stuff on.

Comment

This weather is going to be a serious pain in the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                              This weather is going to be a serious pain in the hole.
                                                              Stocked up on firewood and cousins movies.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Flying to Lanzarote on Wednesday morning. HOLD.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I imagine it's much easier to pronounce it correctly when you spell his name correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      This guy is insane.

Has a prop bet that he will play 20,000 $100 Spin & Go's in a month. I can multi table 20 tables myself, but stacking multiple Spins like this and trying to concentrate for 12 hours a day would make my brain explode!

https://www.twitch.tv/freeqone
                                                                      Up 25k after 10k games, but behind on his volume. (he's 11k+ games into the challenge now). It's still madness to watch how he 10 tables there.

Originally posted by FREEQONE
                                                                      10000 games

Expected at the initial fuse and the courage I will play up to 15K games, but it finished at 8-9K.
                                                                      Now each session is given a real hard and take from willpower energy for the game
                                                                      Also from this day I stop showing result for session on a stream as it did earlier.
                                                                      Now there will be a picture profit over 10K games.
                                                                      I slowly unravel emotionally and the swings of winrate bother me.
                                                                      Plus, seeing, that played 550-650+ games'm relaxing and can further not play.
                                                                      From now on, I won't know and grind heat on full, as much as I can.

Energy does end, force will falls
                                                                      15-16K will feel to stuff yourself motivational videos and similar things,
                                                                      to continue and not stop.

Physically, I feel OK, no failures
                                                                      Every 2nd break doing 5-10 minute charge from your jump rope, push-ups, sit-ups
                                                                      Also almost every day for an hour to chill in the hot tub with a bottle of cold beer
                                                                      And fall asleep under a massage from girlfriend

Results for 15/31 days

Chips

Money

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        Up 25k after 10k games, but behind on his volume. (he's 11k+ games into the challenge now). It's still madness to watch how he 10 tables there.
                                                                        He wrote in his russian blog that he had the flu for 5 days at the start which hampered his volume. Even at current rate he should complete but will be close to day 30. I presume its really down to mental strength now. Plus from his blog his girlfriend has a large part to play making sure he is feed and watered, bath with epsom salts after play, that he wakes and plays when he should be online.

Comment

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                Speaking of movies, DIFF kicked off on Wednesday this week and runs to next Sunday, 4th March.
                                                                                Kicked off with Yasuni Man on Thursday, a documentary about tribes in an Ecuadorian reserve (who go around completely naked living like thousands of years ago), and the effects of oil and logging. Was good.

Made the mistake of acquiescing to go to The White Girl yesterday - a Hong Hong film that I mercifully spent about 40% of with my eyes closed resting. Some piece of crap.

Will be going to #4 of the Shorts at least.

Was thinking about you recently as I have become interested in documentaries. Went to Makala a couple of weeks ago which was a fascinating Congolese documentary.

Was musing over doing Documentary film making course in Filmbase.

How did you get going? Good memories of the shop sign holders one.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                  I don't know how people can call President Trump a liar, he's probably the most honest president there's ever been. No sugar-coating.
                                                                                  Must check to see where this IP is coming from

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                  Black panther really is a bang average film. Reviewers must be afraid they'll be called a racist for saying ought bad about. Michael B Jordan should be in more stuff, best thing about it

Actually just read the Irish times review, it's spot on
                                                                                  Greatest scene in television history. D'Angelo Barksdale questions Stringer Bell on the whereabouts of his friend Wallace.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  If the cold wind coming from the North-East as I went up Howth Head on me bike this morning is anything to go by, snow is definitely possible.

Did console myself by buying black sole in Dorans for the tay.
                                                                                  Don't eat a lot of fish and when I do it's mostly white fish cod/hake but looking to do a little cooking with it at home, any dishes you'd recommend best way to cook it?

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  screener is freely available so have her watch it from the comfort of home
                                                                                  1080 AMZN rip doing the rounds.

Any good torrent sites you recommend? Bunch of them seem to be gone to garbage the last while, IPTorrents have a new system in place where it use to be 50 points to zap a torrent no it's on a sliding scale and can cost up to 1,000 points now.
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

For the finance/money wizards, girlfriend is looking to probably buy a new car this year and I'm thinking of learning to drive also, best to get a bank loan/credit union/PCP with the car company?

Comment

I'd keep away from the car company loans anyhow and go via bank or cu if I was in your position.

Comment

...

Comment

Really nice Hake fillet recipe Danny...

Using a really sharp knife, cut diagonal slices though the skin, to expose flesh but not slicing through. Rub all over with ex virgin olive oil. Crack some salt and pepper on to it.
                                                                                          Get a cast iron griddle pan smoking hot.

Put them in skin side down for 5 mins and don't touch. Flip them then and cook for 2 mins. Knock the heat off and just before lifting them squeeze a lemon all over them, enjoy that lemony hissing and steaming.

Beautiful crispy skin and lemony flesh.

Have with dry chargrilled asparagus that you've tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and salt.

Oh, and serve them skin side up resting on a bed of asparagus.

Comment

Where's mickey D.?

Comment

TV3 commentator: "is this as close to a 50/50 game as 6 nations game can get"?

*Switches to ITV*
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

TV3 commentator: "is this as close to a 50/50 game as 6 nations game can get"?

*Switches to ITV*
                                                                                                Ah I'm expecting it to be very close. I'd be betting on Wales, only my gambling money is all tied up in killing babies.
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Jaysus johnny
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Wales must be loving this. They must know they're in with a chance when sexton has an off day

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                      I'd keep away from the car company loans anyhow and go via bank or cu if I was in your position.
                                                                                                      Bank loan probably best. CUs are still paying off past losses so thats incorporated in their lending rates. Wouldn't touch car-co financing, but I'd imagine that will start to become very competitive in a few years as the car cos start to realise they can make very decent money out of out-competing the banks.
                                                                                                      Just having a quick Google Volkswagen with 1.9% vs BOI 7.5% vs AIB 8.95% vs Credit Union 12% am I missing something?

Really nice Hake fillet recipe Danny...

Using a really sharp knife, cut diagonal slices though the skin, to expose flesh but not slicing through. Rub all over with ex virgin olive oil. Crack some salt and pepper on to it.
                                                                                                      Get a cast iron griddle pan smoking hot.

Put them in skin side down for 5 mins and don't touch. Flip them then and cook for 2 mins. Knock the heat off and just before lifting them squeeze a lemon all over them, enjoy that lemony hissing and steaming.

Beautiful crispy skin and lemony flesh.

Have with dry chargrilled asparagus that you've tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and salt.

Oh, and serve them skin side up resting on a bed of asparagus.
                                                                                                      Sounds nice but I'm indifferent to asparagus, don't have cast iron anything though.

Comment

Was Kearney not taken out with a high tackle at the start of the lead up to that try?
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Mrs has put deadpidgeon in time out and instructed me to be 'tough'
                                                                                                          Daughter is singing to me so I'll give her ice cream.
                                                                                                          Heartbreaking shit altogether
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What a refreshing game of open rugby.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

What a refreshing game of open rugby.
                                                                                                              Standard is shite so far, errors everywhere.
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

ireland in big trouble
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                  Standard is shite so far, errors everywhere.
                                                                                                                  Our intent to run it from anywhere isn't something you see often in the 6 nations though.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

ireland in big trouble
                                                                                                                    I'm good

Comment

I'm good
                                                                                                                      Ireland will win it easily from here

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Sounds nice but I'm indifferent to asparagus, don't have cast iron anything though.
                                                                                                                        You need to tool up bro. You'll pick one up in Homestore for about €25. Great for steak too.

Comment

It's mad how much asparagus affects the smell of your piss.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X