HectorJelly Blog Updates: Week two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HectorJelly Blog Updates: Week two

These last two weeks I've been more eager to play poker than since I first got into it. The simple process of setting defined, achievable goals has motivated me to the extent where I'm jumping out of bed anxious to get started playing. I've already played nearly 30k hands this month. About 3/4's 50/1 daytime play and some 1/2 and 2/4 at night. Someone asked me why I bothered with 50/1 recently, there are a few reasons. The main one is that I can 12 table 50/1 and my win rate is a good bit higher than $100 an hour. There just isn't that many good 12 games during the day (that I can find anyway), which is when I put in most of my hours.

Im going away for the weekend, I'm already looking forward to getting back to work next week. Strange feeling!

Edit: I came across a post by Jay on boards that sums up what I'm talking about

as far as i know Glen (ChipLdr) packed this in when he was offered a good job after graduation. still plays online a bit and makes a bit... but not a pro.

More...
Working...
X