Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Yeah, he has been well looked after. And I'm bringing them to Fairyhouse on Tuesday to, ahem, broaden their sporting horizons.
    Fairyhouse???

Comment

FAIRY HOUSE :P !!! FAIRY HOUSE :P !!! FAIRY HOUSE :P !!! FAIRY HOUSE :P !!!

Comment

This North Korean crisis is great craic.remember when the news was boring

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

lol daily star
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just signed off now for two weeks, back on the thursday 27th... happy, tralalala, days...
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                Just signed off now for two weeks, back on the thursday 27th... happy, tralalala, days...
                Damn you. After today my holiday only runs to the 25th. Ah well, tough life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  Something you don't see very often poker anymore.

High Stakes PLO cash game and online beast Nikolaus 'RealAndyBeal' Jedicka shoves for $26,400 with KK54 on a KQ63 turn. His opponent (who only learned to play Omaha 10 mins before the show!) thinks the bet is $6,400 and calls with Q765.

Jedicka pipes up straight away and says that "if he didn't know the bet was 26, he can take it back." and then tells him it's ok to take his money back, don't worry.

Class act.

See from 1h43m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baOW4yrmUCM
                  You can sheer a sheep many times but you can only skin him once.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

the colour

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Have a serious hankering to buy a tent.

My general understanding is that you take the amount of people they say fit in the tent and divide it by two to get the real number of people who can comfortably actually fit in the tent.

Is there anything else important with picking a good tent?
                        Tent is only for sleeping in and keeping shit dry.

Two compartments one for kids or one kis one adult with a bit of space in the middle is all you need .
                        If you think you need a huge yoke with space for people to sit around inside you are mistaken, you should be renting a gite.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

My general understanding is that you take the amount of people they say fit in the tent and divide it by two to get the real number of people who can comfortably actually fit in the tent.

Common mistake when buying tents is buying a tent.

Comment

Insect repellant
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do vaguely remember camping in the scouts being fun.
                                  What do you expect to be fun about camping now?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Drunken riding at music festivals?
                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I assume he mentally pictures it like Tyrions military tent in GOT, with everyone drinking tankards of beer and munching on chicken legs whilst a wench sits on their lap.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                        Fintan Gavin is doing a good job commenting. I wouldn't be able to follow it otherwise.
                                        Hmmmm, I like Fintan a lot, but commenting on PLO cash games was a small stretch too far for him. He got lost so many times but fair play to him, he didn't go running or hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          I assume he mentally pictures it like Tyrions military tent in GOT, with everyone drinking tankards of beer and munching on chicken legs whilst a wench sits on their lap.
                                          Stick me down for 3 days.
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Camping is unreal.

Tarp city.
                                            Mushrooms.
                                            Beers.
                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                              lol daily star
                                              Nothing mentioned on CNN as far as I can see, although it isn't great what is happening either.

North Korea has issued a forceful response to the deployment of a US naval strike group to the region, saying it would counter “reckless acts of aggression” with “whatever methods the US wants to take.”

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                I would be far more willing to pay for that than NI tourisms 'here's where they CGI in the interesting stuff' GOT tourist trail

Comment

Comment

I watched that in 1.75x speed and it sounds quite normal. Man, you talk slow

Comment

Comment

Really don't feel as serious as this video seems to portray. Maybe the external profile is just that much more reserved than the internal personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAqKVNIE-Ag

Comment

Really don't feel as serious as this video seems to portray. Maybe the external profile is just that much more reserved than the internal personality.

Name dropped me at 0.49, lovely touch.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                            Is it not this guy you were looking for?

Comment

Is that the famous shirt hitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Is it not this guy you were looking for?

One has a boring voice (Fr. Fitzgerald), the other is just boring (Fr. Stone)

Hitch is certainly not boring (well used not to be anyway)

Comment

you seem tents in that video, also a little camp.

Comment

Comment

Audacious use of 'programme' rather than 'program'.

You'll be firebombing McDonalds next.

Comment

softwares - that hurt

Good man Hitch, I hate making videos like that, did a short one for my boardgaming meetup not too long back. Was just asked random questions and had to answer them in one take, of course I am there just trying to make words happen without thinking and make sense. Much like all presentations in college.

Comment

Comment

Literally couldn't hear one word as I was mesmerised by your beard

Comment

Literally couldn't hear one word as I was mesmerised by your beard
                                                                              Goes from beard to handlebar moustache depending on the orientation of his head.

Comment

Holy Thursday panic buying done

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

Would i be able to get a haircut anywhere in town tomorrow?

Comment

Pretty insane scenes in Afghanistan.

You'd have to think we're getting dangerously close to a nuclear attack that could change the face of the earth soon.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                        Would i be able to get a haircut anywhere in town tomorrow?
                                                                                        I met you going for a haircut two weeks ago.

Something doesn't add up here. Fishy goings-on imo.

Comment

I met you going for a haircut two weeks ago.

Something doesn't add up here. Fishy goings-on imo.
                                                                                          Time moves twice as fast once you break the 40 mark, it was four weeks ago! I was distracting you from watching the race.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                            Pretty insane scenes in Afghanistan.

You'd have to think we're getting dangerously close to a nuclear attack that could change the face of the earth soon.
                                                                                            Scene in Oval Office:
                                                                                            Trump: "So you're telling me we have a bomb called "the mother of all bombs"?"
                                                                                            Secretary of Defense James Mattis: "Yes sir, we do"
                                                                                            Trump: "And you're telling me nobody has ever dropped one?"
                                                                                            Mattis: "Yes sir"
                                                                                            Trump: "GIVE ME THE BUTTON RIGHT NOW".
                                                                                            .

Comment

Ah classic boards. The prelim report on R116 accident is published and they insta-lock the thread in case someone says something mean.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                Ah classic boards. The prelim report on R116 accident is published and they insta-lock the thread in case someone says something mean.
                                                                                                What did the report say?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                  I posted on a Liverpool thread a while back that I was watching the game on a stream, not where the stream was or a link or anything, just that I was watching on a stream, and I got a PM from a mod saying that they are disappointed I'd mention streaming even being a long time poster and former mod. Ridiculously heavy handed. I didn't get an infraction or anything, but still just crazy 'boards-like'.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                    What did the report say?
                                                                                                    Island not in the mapping database. Crewman picked it up on weather radar and told them to turn but the didn't get it done in time. Controlled flight into terrain is the technical term.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I posted on a Liverpool thread a while back that I was watching the game on a stream, not where the stream was or a link or anything, just that I was watching on a stream, and I got a PM from a mod saying that they are disappointed I'd mention streaming even being a long time poster and former mod. Ridiculously heavy handed. I didn't get an infraction or anything, but still just crazy 'boards-like'.
                                                                                                          Sad. They've made the place unusable. Looking for offence in everything, snowflakes. Semi tilted now having logged in to find another warning pm.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Tesco 25% off 6 bottles vino. I was like an animal in there today, lovely full press here
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

It's clearly boomtime for cranks given how much uncritical coverage Jonathan Sugarman is getting
                                                                                                              Phew, thought I was the only one.

Cool name though.

Comment

Surely even Google maps has it in their database, are they using something worse than Google maps? I don't get how an island can't be on a map software
                                                                                                                It's very strange alright. They have liaised with the manufacturers of the mapping software but that's in its early stages.
                                                                                                                Given that it has a lighthouse on it you couldn't see how it wouldn't be there, but it's not in the GPS software that I use either.

Comment

Finally finished work

Canada bound tomorrow for 11 days.

Cannot.Fucking.Wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                                                                    Sad. They've made the place unusable. Looking for offence in everything, snowflakes. Semi tilted now having logged in to find another warning pm.
                                                                                                                    What did you have for Tea ?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                      Time moves twice as fast once you break the 40 mark, it was four weeks ago! I was distracting you from watching the race.
                                                                                                                      can confirm after meeting at IO ......super thick head o hair
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Aldi gin

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                          Aldi gin
                                                                                                                          Is it the same one they sell in England, renamed without Cromwell?
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X