PS 180 man Turbos SNG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS 180 man Turbos SNG's

Hi guys just hoping to run something by anyone that's played a significant amount of volume of these:

1. For the $8 and $15 180 man PS turbos is 100 BI realistic to manage the variance?
    2. What is a reasonable sample size to gauge a realistic ROI from these?
    3. What is a sustainable ROI in these games?
    4. For the $30 + 180 mans is the standard sizeably better that the $8 and the $15?

Cheers

I think this guy has had a lot of experience with these games and buy inn. Prob a good guide line to follow bankroll wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Irisheman View Post
      Hi guys just hoping to run something by anyone that's played a significant amount of volume of these:

1. For the $8 and $15 180 man PS turbos is 100 BI realistic to manage the variance?
      2. What is a reasonable sample size to gauge a realistic ROI from these?
      3. What is a sustainable ROI in these games?
      4. For the $30 + 180 mans is the standard sizeably better that the $8 and the $15?

Cheers
      Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
      http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...t=18331&page=5
      I think this guy has had a lot of experience with these games and buy inn. Prob a good guide line to follow bankroll wise.
      would suggest more than 100BI's especially for 8's/15's, would go with like 300bi's to be safe and more if you can, the $35 games are tougher with more mtt regs in them than normal. Q 2 and 4 i cant answer as i haven't grinded these games in a long time and only play the $35's now to fill table space when they are running.

Comment

research http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-St...aGe%20N%20Warz
        i dont know who the best 180m players are but im sure you can filter or find them on 2+2

Comment

From what I have seen you should be able to keep a 20-30% roi in the $8 and $15's.
          Grinders were making maybe 30-40% 1 or 2 years ago but now you have a lot of mttsng stables full of some good regs playing them.
          Sample of 5-10k games i'd imagine to gauge your roi in these and 100bi downswings happen so be ready.

Comment

Thanks a mill for all the feedback lads. If anyone has a coach they could recommend for this format would be appreciated, if not no worries

Comment

icmizer would be the cheapest place to start

Comment

I played 180 mans for a living from 2010-2013.

100 BI's is nowhere near enough as that would be a standard swing these days. I've seen some reg's go on 400-500 BI downswings so realistically you could do with 1k BI's if possible just incase you experience some extremely harsh variance.

The poster who said 20-30% roi is wrong imo, that would have been realistic a few years ago but in the 8s and 15s I think 10-15% roi is closer to the top end due to tougher player pools. $3 rebuy 180s are slightly deeper and softer so there's potential to hold a higher roi in them. 35s and 60s are considerably tougher, especially at peak times as mid/high stakes mtt reg's mix them in as variance killers, but during off peak times they are still good value if you can afford them, just don't expect to hold higher than 10% roi and that's for the best 180 reg's.

180 mans are close to a solved game for the most part as there's very little post flop play, but if you mass multi table them and get in 50-100 games per day then there's still money to be made.

I do coaching for some players and charge $30/hour if you're interested. My screen name is ShaneGlsd.

Comment

Working...
                X