This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
    It's verified already Russia helped him. The people who voted for him ....are THAT racist. They don't care.
    No it hasn't, you are being brainwashed by the media and US intelligence. There is no proof of that. Can't you see that he's an independent that won't play ball and they are out to make sure he doesn't become POTUS. You are calling the 63 million voters who voted for him racist, is that just the white people or are you including other races in that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      If he's impeached he doesn't necessarily lose the job. Clinton was impeached, so was Andrew Johnson. Both remained president.

I'm not even sure the golden shower debacle is impeachable. As it's not actually illegal is it?
      It is the rest of the stuff in the report that would lead to impeachment. Here is a brief run down from reddit on what it contains.

8+ years of communication between him and Kremlin, and 5+ year relationship of cultivating/supporting/assisting Trump by Russia.

Inter alia, Source E, acknowledged that the Russian regime had been behind the recent leaks of embarrassing e-mail messages, emanating from the Democratic National Committee(DNC), to the Wikileaks platform. The reason for using WikiLeaks was "plausible deniability" and the operation had been conducted with the full knowledge and support of Trump and senior members of his campaign team. In return the TRUMP team had agreed to sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine as a campaign issue and to raise US/NATO defense commitments in the Baltics and Eastern Europe to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN who needed to cauterize the subject.

They offered him real estate deals to further ensnare him, but he declined.

Russia has dirt on Trump watching Russian prostitutes give golden showers.

Detailed claims of bilateral intelligence sharing back and forth between Trump and Putin. Trump had DNC moles and used US as well as foreign hackers. Trump got info on his opponents, Putin got info on Russian oligarchs + families living in US.

Russia's main goal appears to be driving wedges to cause divisions in the West. They aided Jill Stein, Carter Page and Michael Flynn (the latter two being members of Trump's team) in doing so.

Main goal of DNC emails appeared to be swinging Sanders voters to Trump.

Trump lawyer Cohen had clandestine meeting with Kremlin operatives in August, held in Prague to try to make it seem less suspicious.

Ukrainian President that Putin installed confided to Putin he DID provide ex-campaign manager Manafort w/ kickbacks that were previously reported. Left no paper trail.

Russia pissed this has gotten so much media coverage. They hoped to push for improved Russian-US relationships regardless of who was elected. Ancillary goal with Clinton was to drive her positions further from Obama's in event she won - they're happy both candidates were pro-TPP because they viewed that as bad for them.

Trump engaged in "large bribes and kickbacks" in China and other countries, "which were they to become public, would be potentially very damaging to their campaign"

Trump has bribed Russian business interests but worked diligently to obfuscate and eliminate paper trail. Also engaged in Russian sex parties but has likewise bribed or coerced witnesses to be silent. They do believe a particular Russian businessman was intricately linked to Trump would know details.

Manafort/Page/Cohen all highly compromised. They/Trump were apparently offered up to 19% stake in a Russian oil company Rosneft by its president if they could successfully get Western Russian sanctions lifted. Page expressed interest in this deal, saying sanctions would be lifted.

Once the sh*t started to hit the fan, Cohen was heavily involved in trying to cover up the relationship between Carter/Manafort/himself and Russia.

Overall goal of electing Trump was to destabilize Western and world order in Russia's favor since he was anti-establishment and so divisive.
      Guardian just published this.

FBI chief given dossier by John McCain alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts

Opr
      Last edited by Opr; 11-01-17, 01:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        While the sex shit is embarrassing, it is the rest of the report that would be far more troublesome if it was to become verified.

Opr
        Yes, that' true, obviously if Russia were actually pulling his strings (financially or otherwise) it wouldn't be good.
        The funny thing is if Hillary won then nothing would have been said about play for play, Soros and Saudi backing, or misappropriated funds through the Clinton foundation.

Comment

As it's not actually illegal is it?

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
            Yes, that' true, obviously if Russia were actually pulling his strings (financially or otherwise) it wouldn't be good.
            The funny thing is if Hillary won then nothing would have been said about play for play, Soros and Saudi backing, or misappropriated funds through the Clinton foundation.
            Soros is a decent person and a philanthropist. There hasn't been misappropriated funds. Stop talking rubbish.

Comment

Shock news. Politics is rotten to the core.

Comment

Hillary was literally the perfect candidate.

Comment

Shock news. Politics is rotten to the core.
                  No one side is in the USA. And some people are. The Obamas are not rotten. Hillary isn't. They are human.

Comment

Pass the dutchie p&f
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

She was anything but, just a tiny bit better than Trump.

Comment

If you mean by perfect, being so awful as to get Trump elected, then yes she was.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                          Cleared out mothers attic , jesus christ I was an ugly child

SPOILER
                          Yes you were. Amazing how things ain't changed

Comment

I tell you what that guy John Mc Cain ..REALLY loves his country.

Russian intelligence alleged to have compromising material on Trump, say unverified reports drawn up by western ex-counter-intelligence official

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                              She was anything but, just a tiny bit better than Trump.
                              She was a thousand times better!

Comment

It's either nonsense or it shows the integrity of the man that he won't be blackmailed.

Comment

I tell you what that guy John Mc Cain ..REALLY loves his country.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-contacts
                                  Still bitter he was captured.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                    Pass the dutchie p&f

I hear...

You could feel the chill as I seen and heard them say....
                                    How does it feel when you got no food?

* - ♠ - Bertolino's channel on : http://www.youtube.com/user/Bertolino33Pour tous les nostalgiques, et ceux qui ont vu Hollywoo ! ;) Musical Youth - Pass the...

Comment

He WAS democratically elected. It was The Will Of The People.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It's either nonsense or it shows the integrity of the man that he won't be blackmailed.
                                        When you know who you are you don't care what people say.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          He WAS democratically elected. It was The Will Of The People.
                                          Was he? I don't know. Russian influence has been confirmed by the FBI remember. He more than likely will be president. Shrug. We can still oppose him and what he stands for.

Comment

When you know who you are you don't care what people say.
                                            Salem witch trials innit. Wouldn't care if him and Putin showered each other. This is the 90's.

Comment

Salem witch trials innit. Wouldn't care if him and Putin showered each other. This is the 90's.
                                              You're having a laugh now !

Comment

Comment

Soros is a decent person and a philanthropist. There hasn't been misappropriated funds. Stop talking rubbish.
                                                  Soros: tell that to the Jews in WW2, oh you can't they were all executed. He floods countries with paid political activists to further his global agenda. He was responsible for breaking the bank of England and collapsing the Malaysian financial market causing untold misery to that country's people. He was instrumental in the last crash in 2008 and made billions from moving money around and causing havoc in the markets. Just because he throws a few scholarships to some poor African kids doesn't make him a saint.
                                                  Misappropriated funds: Tell that to the Haitians.
                                                  Don't be so naive.

Comment

Soros: tell that to the Jews in WW2, oh you can't they were all executed. He floods countries with paid political activists to further his global agenda. He was responsible for breaking the bank of England and collapsing the Malaysian financial market causing untold misery to that country's people. He was instrumental in the last crash in 2008 and made billions from moving money around and causing havoc in the markets. Just because he throws a few scholarships to some poor African kids doesn't make him a saint.
                                                    Misappropriated funds: Tell that to the Haitians.
                                                    Don't be so naive.
                                                    Soros is a Jew his family changed their name from Schwartz to Soros, as protective camouflage in increasingly anti-Semitic Hungary. Much like many muslims are doing now here and in the US.His family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, Soros father Tivadar not only saved his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and George would later write that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.

After the war he moved to England and basically started with nothing. Soros worked as a railway porter and as a waiter. He wrote to every Bank in the UK to get an entry level job. And earned a degree while working in Bachelor of Science in philosophy and a Master of Science in philosophy.

He made money. That's what speculators do. At least his is real.

He made shrewd political and charitable donations all in my opinion for the greater good.

He seems to be a man who at one point decided he had made enough money.

“My success in the financial markets has given me a greater degree of independence than most other people,” Soros once wrote. “This allows me to take a stand on controversial issues: In fact, it obliges me to do so because others cannot.”
                                                    Current opportunities to receive a grant or fellowship from us to advance open society.

So that is my opinion on him for what it's worth. I like Soros.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                      Cleared out mothers attic , jesus christ I was an ugly child

SPOILER
                                                      You were a very beautiful little girl. Such golden hair.

Comment

Just saying, dont give a fek about Brexit and Trump. Maybe its because I aint got no major money invested or commitments which cause concern. I watched a program today where a guy actually gladly said he was profiting £30,000 a year from grants but he was using that to pay off his debts! Thats a yearly wage for a band 6 nurse! I do hope the poor can rise up, I have been homeless and begged for food/accomodation and seen the rich abuse system and ppl about them. I have worked my way into a life where I can if I am careful I can be happy with but I do contribute/assist others who are struggling not because I can but because they need. There are others who assist but only when they have an audience of family/friends/local paper and when the spotlight is gone they leave the day to day support to myself and others who actually spend time cooking/tidying/listening to people.
                                                        Had a bad day today where an old woman's tv would not work. I always bring her a meal each day and checked tv for her and couldn't get it working as tv said no signal. I said it was likely arial/signal off in area and would check back in later. A vulture of a home help who 'borrows' money off the old woman telling sob stories got it working! Was told she just turned it on and it worked and got praised and likely paid as I collected dishes from meal brought earlier.

Just in need of a rant

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                          Just saying, dont give a fek about Brexit and Trump. Maybe its because I aint got no major money invested or commitments which cause concern. I watched a program today where a guy actually gladly said he was profiting £30,000 a year from grants but he was using that to pay off his debts! Thats a yearly wage for a band 6 nurse! I do hope the poor can rise up, I have been homeless and begged for food/accomodation and seen the rich abuse system and ppl about them. I have worked my way into a life where I can if I am careful I can be happy with but I do contribute/assist others who are struggling not because I can but because they need. There are others who assist but only when they have an audience of family/friends/local paper and when the spotlight is gone they leave the day to day support to myself and others who actually spend time cooking/tidying/listening to people.
                                                          Had a bad day today where an old woman's tv would not work. I always bring her a meal each day and checked tv for her and couldn't get it working as tv said no signal. I said it was likely arial/signal off in area and would check back in later. A vulture of a home help who 'borrows' money off the old woman telling sob stories got it working! Was told she just turned it on and it worked and got praised and likely paid as I collected dishes from meal brought earlier.

Just in need of a rant

sorry
                                                          Hero !
                                                          We all need a rant sometimes. If it helps lift you. Here

Comment

@ The Drunken one ...thanks for spreading the superhero vibes in the world. Much appreciated. That older lady is much better off for your efforts.

Comment

Here Sat...one of the proudest days of my life. Seeing my Dad graduate with his PHD. The nerd gene is strong!

The golden child...my cute little bro...who went on to join him in the PHD pool.

Comment

But this culture made him. Our culture made him. He is us. We are him. He is a dark mirror of our culture.
                                                                What culture would this be?
                                                                Prehaps I'm on the wrong forum.

He stated on TV that he assaulted women.
                                                                Said on TV and private recording played on TV aren't the same imo.

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                It is the rest of the stuff in the report that would lead to impeachment. Here is a brief run down from reddit on what it contains.
                                                                Oh of course, the collusion stuff is not good for him if true.
                                                                I meant specifically the pee-pee video.

Was he? I don't know
                                                                Which part don't you know about?
                                                                The people voted. If they were swayed by the media, hearsay and propaganda, that's their problem. Doesn't make it undemocratic.

Unless you are suggesting that the vote count was tapered with?

Originally posted by PeaceandFire
                                                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Russia
                                                                Watching somebody peeing on a bed isn't prostitution.
                                                                It's not more illegal than going to a strip club really. A bit weirder though.

Comment

What culture would this be?
                                                                  Prehaps I'm on the wrong forum.

Said on TV and private recording played on TV aren't the same imo.

Oh of course, the collusion stuff is not good for him if true.
                                                                  I meant specifically the pee-pee video.

Which part don't you know about?
                                                                  The people voted. If they were swayed by the media, hearsay and propaganda, that's their problem. Doesn't make it undemocratic.

Unless you are suggesting that the vote count was tapered with?

Watching somebody peeing on a bed isn't prostitution.
                                                                  It's not more illegal than going to a strip club really. A bit weirder though.
                                                                  The culture we live in.
                                                                  U.S. president-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia tried to interfere in the American presidential election, his incoming White House Chief of staff said Sunday.

Democracy is a balance. It's tipping the wrong way in the US. If it was democratic it was less democratic than other elections in their history.

I wouldn't like a president to go to a strip club either. It's prostitution. And why waste time defending an indefensible character?
                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 11-01-17, 03:51.

Comment

It's always less democratic when your side loses.

Comment

It's always less democratic when your side loses.

Did your side win?

Comment

It's just scarier to me to accept that majority at least int he states maybe even here to some degree secretly thinks like Trump and the alt right does. But it seems to be the truth. Shrug.

Him being elected democratically is practically proof of what every far leftie has been saying about society for years. It's sexist and racist.

Comment

Soros is a Jew his family changed their name from Schwartz to Soros, as protective camouflage in increasingly anti-Semitic Hungary.
                                                                          I notice you copied that verbatim from Wikipedia. I also notice you left out the start that said
                                                                          Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots. Soros has described his home as anti-Semitic
                                                                          I trust Soros' own description over some random wiki-editors guess at his motives.

I wouldn't like a president to go to a strip club either. It's prostitution. And why waste time defending an indefensible character?
                                                                          He wasn't president at the time.
                                                                          Stripping isn't prostitution. You surely understand the difference.

I'm not defending Trump, I don't particular care either way. The POTUS is not a big issue for me personally in 2017.
                                                                          However, and maybe this makes me old fashioned, I do still have a soft spot for facts. It seems both sides were quick to toss that aside.
                                                                          Last edited by Mellor; 11-01-17, 05:03.

Comment

I notice you copied that verbatim from Wikipedia. I also notice you left out the start that said

I trust Soros' own description over some random wiki-nerd guess at his motives.

He wasn't president at the time.
                                                                            Stripping isn't prostitution. You surely understand the difference.

I'm not defending Trump, I don't particular care either way. The POTUS is not a big issue for me personally in 2017.
                                                                            However, and maybe this makes me old fashioned, I do still have a soft spot for facts. It seems both sides were quick to toss that aside.
                                                                            I prefer if people admit they are alt right rather than oh i don't care personally. 'I just practice casual racism, vilify soros , think Hillary was almost as bad as trump and think nothing of visiting strip clubs.'
                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 11-01-17, 04:47.

Comment

Anyway Trump is not what I intend to be focusing on in 2017. Too much of a dark shady subject. And clearly I am out of my intellectual depth arguing with mellor.

Comment

I'm thanking posts "defending" trump while hating the cunt bastard cunt bastard in ways i would usually keep for the likes of Bertie Ahern, Shamrock Rovers & Nike/Google

Says something about the posts attacking him tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                  I'm thanking posts "defending" trump
                                                                                  I've noticed.

Comment

I have just added the term "cunt bastard cunt bastard" to the human vocabulary

I hope it takes off as well as some of my other ones!

Comment

I've noticed.
                                                                                      Like I give any amount of fucks what you have noticed

Comment

Like I give any amount of fucks what you have noticed
                                                                                        That's a very angry post.

Comment

People keep saying Trump speaks like ordinary people. That's why he appealed.

It's true. Ordinary men grab women's crotches. Ordinary people are racist. He is a mirror of societies issues.

Hillary was a mirror of it's strengths.

Just because these things are common does not mean they are morally acceptable.

Comment

That's a very angry post.
                                                                                            It really isn't, its all kinds off quite the opposite in fact

Comment

I prefer if people admit they are alt right rather than oh i don't care personally. 'I just practice casual racism, vilify soros , think Hillary was almost as bad as trump and think nothing of visiting strip clubs.'
                                                                                              I'm sorry, but you have no clue what my political outlook is. Alt-right, sure, if you say so.
                                                                                              I'd love to know where I was casually racist. But I can't be too offended considering that you labelled 60million with that brush earlier.

Comment

I'm sorry, but you have no clue what my political outlook is. Alt-right, sure, if you say so.
                                                                                                I'd love to know where I was casually racist. But I can't be too offended considering that you labelled 60million with that brush earlier.
                                                                                                Society is racist classist and sexist. Not just 60 million. Way more. We all are. I am you are ...it would be a miracle if we weren't. But I don't want to be, we weren't born that way ..we were made that way and we should try and get back to our true selves.

We all have our own internal biases
                                                                                                Hillary Clinton.

Comment

My favourite thing about this Yankee cluster fuck they call politics is the amount of people outside usa with no connection to the place supporting either candidate like their fav sports team.

Trump got over the line cause he connected with the change loving uneducated, secret mini racists, dey tuk our jurb inbreds and countless clueless window lickers in Murica. This was enough to scoop via the system he called rigged but not enough to win the popular vote. What a country.

Hillary is a weak older female who can't work a laptop. She thinks it's all smile and say great job insert positive message here. She's a clown.

The yanks have already fucked the middle east and now Europe up for the foreseeable, it's time to just sit back and watch them crash and burn now.

Enjoy.

Comment

I have just added the term "cunt bastard cunt bastard" to the human vocabulary

I hope it takes off as well as some of my other ones!

I could help you with promoting it. I recommend using an acronym for it at times. In that vein, I feel cbbc is more effective you cunt bastard-bastard cunt.

Comment

My favourite thing about this Yankee cluster fuck they call politics is the amount of people outside usa with no connection to the place supporting either candidate like their fav sports team.

Trump got over the line cause he connected with the change loving uneducated, secret mini racists, dey tuk our jurb inbreds and countless clueless window lickers in Murica. This was enough to scoop via the system he called rigged but not enough to win the popular vote. What a country.

Hillary is a weak older female who can't work a laptop. She thinks it's all smile and say great job insert positive message here. She's a clown.

The yanks have already fucked the middle east and now Europe up for the foreseeable, it's time to just sit back and watch them crash and burn now.

Enjoy.
                                                                                                      Any tea today?

Comment

Any tea today?
                                                                                                        Pizza. Ate some. Hungry now so plotting all my meals for tomorrow whilst watching recipe vids on YouTube. You m8

Comment

Lost money playing poker. Vegas is a load of bollox. I hope you like slot machines.
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

IPB death spiral

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                              IPB death spiral
                                                                                                              Content, dude. Traffic.

Conflicted between 'please, please let it be true' and recognition that the US is by far the biggest influence on our country. We need Trump to succeed (or at least not fuck up too badly).
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                Content, dude. Traffic.

Conflicted between 'please, please let it be true' and recognition that the US is by far the biggest influence on our country. We need Trump to succeed (or at least not fuck up too badly).
                                                                                                                That or 'OK, the jokes over now, time to move along Mr Trump' and have him replaced within a month.

Comment

Ugh your fresh Wednesday is my depressing Monday.
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                    That or 'OK, the jokes over now, time to move along Mr Trump' and have him replaced within a month.
                                                                                                                    How? The GOP has a solid majority, no chance this happens (barring the old 'dead girl\live boy found in his bed' scenario).
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

63m Americans can't be wrong.

Comment

Enjoy.
                                                                                                                        haven't heard that one for a while and always gives me a laugh. Nicely put

Comment

Trump got over the line cause he connected with the TG loving uneducated, secret mini racists, dey tuk our jurb inbreds and countless clueless window lickers in Murica. This was enough to scoop via the system he called rigged but not enough to win the popular vote. What a country.

Enjoy.
                                                                                                                          Not really though. He won white women, split college educated, won wealthy. Won more Latinos than Romney.

He didn't win the popular vote because there was no point in campaigning in the major population centers, California, New York, Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X