Le Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    @ Rounders, finally got round to backing your man Zakarin ew for todays stage at 16s. Lets go!
    Boooyaaa!. Backed him in running only myself when Majka was trading 2/5

Comment

@ Rounders, finally got round to backing your man Zakarin ew for todays stage at 16s. Lets go!
      Nice call👏

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
      Boooyaaa!. Backed him in running only myself when Majka was trading 2/5

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Well done Dice. Steaks are on me.
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

The New Zealand lad smacked into the side of the mountain on a fast descent today, broke his pelvis, remounted and finished the last 70km up two mountains......

Comment

Dont suppose anyone came across any place only markets for today?

Out and about so pain to find

Comment

Not a confident selection but a small e/w nibble on Pantano @ 25s today

Comment

If you like suffering watch the closing stages of todays Volta a Catalunya

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

2017 Edition off today on ITV & Eurosport.

Anything I fancy for Top 10 are too restrictive price wise so may just do the odd Stage punt when I get the chance to watch.

Small e/w poke on Cummings for the opener at 59s on BF

Edit - went with Bardet for a podium @4s for the long bet. Form in TdF = 15/6/9/2nd in last 4, 26yo should be improving.
                    Last edited by Dice75; 01-07-17, 12:28.

Comment

Yeah Bardet is a good outright podium bet. I'm expecting a big tour from him and wouldn't be surprised if he wins it outright. I think Porte for the outright though. Froome is gone, this will be a changing of the guard tour.

Comment

Just checking the podium prices after todays first stage. Geraint Thomas who won today was a general 12s before today but is now anywhere from 9/4 - 5s. For some reason Betway have installed him at 16s

Still a big ask but with a bit of TT ability & last teammate helping Froome in the mountains could be dragged along all the way to a Paris podium.

Edit - Id imagine it will be changed as they have him @18s ftw
                        Last edited by Dice75; 01-07-17, 21:57.

Comment

Nice elbow from Sagan to wipe Cavendish out of the sprint today (6 secs in)

Comment

Bardet tipping along nicely for a podium. Big stage tomorrow. Have stuck a few bob on Pinot @ 16s for tomorrow. No longer a danger at 50+ mins back he might get up the road and hold.

Comment

60kms straight up mountains today. Pantano done at 50s for interest. Feet up watching them

Comment

Stage 18 Col D’Izoard - Thurs 20th

Schuffering

Comment

Suppose im thankfull i wasnt watching the TT todays as,assuming no mad stuff on Sunday, it boiled down to a 2 second €3.7k swing....

Comment

Suppose im thankfull i wasnt watching the TT todays as,assuming no mad stuff on Sunday, it boiled down to a 2 second €3.7k swing....
                                    I have also backed Bardet each way. Will Landa challenge for the Podium considering there is only a second in it?

Also considering Bardet is so bad at time trials why didn't he attack more in the mountains. I know by doing this he could jeopardise a podium finish but he already has one so why not go all out for the win?

Comment

Originally posted by angle_grinder View Post
                                      I have also backed Bardet each way. Will Landa challenge for the Podium considering there is only a second in it?

Also considering Bardet is so bad at time trials why didn't he attack more in the mountains. I know by doing this he could jeopardise a podium finish but he already has one so why not go all out for the win?
                                      I suppose he could try something but with Kittel gone there are probably 4 or 5 lads looking to win in Paris so plenty of teams looking to keep it together to get the prestege for their sprinter. No chance he gets up for top 3 for bonus seconds in a bunch sprint so unless he can sneak away off the front and hold. Bardets team wouldnt let it happen either.

Comment

Vuelta a Espana Stage 14

2 against the field with decent price and chance in today's stage 14. Pello Bilbao and Illnur Zakarin

Comment

5/2 on Alaphillipe for Liege Baston Luege tomorrow seems a fair price.

Comment

Working...
                                          X