Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking hell GAB knows horses

Comment

Probably get accused of after timing or whatever but had a tenner each way on Lord Windemere with Lplate. Only reason is GAB mentioned him this morning. THANK YOU GAB!!

Comment

reckon he will lose race?

Comment

Thank you Gab. Thank you.

Comment

Gab your a fucking legend

Comment

Not looking good on the stewards enquiry.

Edit:I guess not!

Comment

Great race, as in exciting stuff. Six of them jumping the last within about 2 lengths. Reminded me of Dawn Run finish for some reason.

Comment

fuck paddypower specials.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    5/ I have been getting savage word for On The Fringe over the past 2 weeks but it comes with a caveat. He has been working favourably with Gilgamboa and they figure if he stays he wins. Staying is a genuine concern for him though. I have taken 4/1 EW but will be looking to shift the win part IR at short odds as this lad is a strong traveller.
                    Are these prerecorded races or something and you are getting a sneak preview?

Thats unbelieveable analysis.

Open a tipping line and earn some dosh from it. Serious.

Comment

Noel. Robbie Mac NAILED it in his interview for your podcast. Put up Silver Concorde and Tammys Hill.
                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by corkie123 View Post
                        ok hoping for better results today

bobs worth + briar hill + oscar delta + full shift lucky 15

bobs + briar double
                        bobs briar oscar treble
                        singles on the 4 of above
                        on the fringe + oscar delta 1-2 forcast 4.00

bets for day staying at home to watch here to better day frid
                        gone gone and gone last bets of chelt

15 full shift @ 6.8/1 betfair don poli has no chance he said better off with full shift

20 each way changing the guard betfair @29/1 tip from guy there heres hoping this wins to get me out of the hole ha ha

10 ew ned buntline @ 8.8 /1 betfair
                        Last edited by corkie123; 14-03-14, 16:53.

Comment

Can't buy a winner so far.
                          Guinness is A1 though

Comment

Where can i watch the last two races? Tv coverage appears to have packed it in

Comment

tuned in just in time to see don poli cross the line, happy days thanks for the link gab

Comment

Darryl Jacob has broken his knee, arm and elbow. Fucking hell.
                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

For those desperate souls. I have had something small EW on Revolution @ 25/1 Dundalk 7.45 and also backed outsider of 6 runners, Victors Beach, @ 6/1 in the 8.45.
                                  I'm still very much up after the week, even accounting for todays disaster
                                  G'wan so
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

@GAB, any thoughts on the handicapper's treatment of Irish nags?

Or does he have it about right given last two results?
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                      Gab your a fucking legend
                                      Didn't have this one backed but new squeeze did. Expecting big things from tonight!

Comment

For those desperate souls. I have had something small EW on Revolution @ 25/1 Dundalk 7.45 and also backed outsider of 6 runners, Victors Beach, @ 6/1 in the 8.45.
                                        Not a bit desperate after finishing up with a nice profit but put an ew dbl on this to hopefully snd Cheltenham off in style. Thanks for the advice during the week GAB

Comment

Cheers for being as kind to share your knowledge over the week gab and others enjoyed the punting and the fe. Quid won.
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Yup agree. Some man Noel. Thanks for the write ups.

Think Ill have a fucking brandy.
                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

gab => Gimme a Bet

Comment

SHIP!

< obv desperate soul

Comment

GET THE FUCK IN

Comment

that is hilarious. i have half the pub on it here GAB

Comment

This calls for an immediate impromptu IPB meet-up!
                                                      Gimmeabreak, where are you? I'd like to buy you many Tanqueray & Tonics!

Comment

You fucking dinger!

Had €19and odd pennies in my betfair acc all on ftw @24.I owe you a pint sir

Comment

This is getting a little self indulgent
                                                          your showing off now

Comment

Ah lads.

TY Gab.

Comment

Jaysus Noel. Stupidly did the double win & double EW. Gonna use the ONE TIME Now.

Comment

Fair fucks gab.Just for fun backed it at 26's on betfair on the nose and 6's on the place. Now To the local card club and lose it all with pocket rockets no doubt.

Comment

Legend
                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

PS inThe Rathgar. Few poker heads here if youre about for the €5k sweat on the 8.45 race!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      PS inThe Rathgar. Few poker heads here if youre about for the €5k sweat on the 8.45 race!
                                                                      Very best of luck Dice.

Comment

Hahahahahahaahahahahhaa, fiver each way at 25/1 and I went rooting in my pockets just before the off and had 9.50 each way on him at 16/1. €375 back. Have a €5 double running now in the 8.45. Cmon GAB, ONE TIME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                          Very best luck Dice.
                                                                          Total misclick on Boyles. Supposed to be EW so had to re-do EW. Sweatastic

Comment

The stuff of legends to be fair.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Jaysus Noel. Stupidly did the double win & double EW. Gonna use the ONE TIME Now.
                                                                              Would you not lay the place now on betfair Dice to lock in a profit? Probably get a good few quid laid off at around 5/2 possibly less if wanna wait for in running.

Comment

Originally posted by puremagpie View Post
                                                                                Would you not lay the place now on betfair Dice to lock in a profit? Probably get a good few quid laid off at around 5/2 possibly less if wanna wait for in running.
                                                                                Layed a bit off live here live in the pub to an ipber on the win. Dont have betfair.

Comment

Layed a bit off live here live in the pub to an ipber on the win. Dont have betfair.
                                                                                  No worries.Jaysus I would be looking to open an account pronto Dice to cover these situations. It's always the last fecker that lets ya down

Comment

This is getting a little self indulgent
                                                                                    Jesus fuck. Today I decided to follow GAB's tips and get absolutely walletraped. Then when I'm not looking he posts two fucking more and they win. FFFFUUUUUUUU
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                      Jesus fuck. Today I decided to follow GAB's tips and get absolutely walletraped. Then when I'm not looking he posts two fucking more and they win. FFFFUUUUUUUU
                                                                                      2nd one hasn't run yet.

Comment

I am in Banagher. Come ahead. I will find somewhere to put people up.
                                                                                        Can't make it that far tonight due to morning plans but Tanquerays shall be quenched soon.
                                                                                        Have a great night and GLGL Victors!

Comment

Originally posted by puremagpie View Post
                                                                                          No worries.Jaysus I would be looking to open an account pronto Dice to cover these situations. It's always the last fecker that lets ya down
                                                                                          Meh. Dunno mutch about betfair but wouldnt I need go be depositing like €25k or something?

Comment

Looking at two and a half grand if victors beach wins. Will get some kind of return if he places. Cmon GAB

Comment

ROFL at Rory Delargy's tweet just now about his new baby...

"No photos yet, but he's a jolly little lad with a ruddy face, little hair and slightly wonky eyes. Just imagine a smaller @BigCityBanker" -- @helynsar

Comment

shit!...

New thread, GABs Tips!

Comment

OMG never in my life did I wish for a horse to NOT win

Did the bet, had a look here fucking super excited , logged into PP and realised I backed the wrong fucking horse! I was driving and using the app, so somehow clicked the wrong one.
                                                                                                  My heart has just ot back to normal beat now!

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                    I'm still very much up after the week, even accounting for todays disaster
                                                                                                    G'wan so
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Cheltenham is fun for everyone
                                                                                                      Except my opponents
                                                                                                      They shoulda
                                                                                                      Practiced avoidance
                                                                                                      They aint big proponants
                                                                                                      Not just in the moment
                                                                                                      But the possible future races
                                                                                                      comes tough to try to solve them
                                                                                                      To a dream i fell asleep with Our Conor going deep
                                                                                                      Before they were dropped, before they were dropped
                                                                                                      Cheltenham is fun for everyone........
                                                                                                      Except my opponents
                                                                                                      They shoulda practiced avoidance..........
                                                                                                      .

Comment

Echo the thanks of many to GAB, overall only about even for the week but as always had great craic following the tips, highlight though was passing on the Lord Windemere e/w tip to a good few in work today, knowing they'd have no interest in the shorter price ones. A fair few Waterfordians owe you a pint tonight Mr Hayes

Comment

My final post for Cheltenham 2014 is simple.

I had a really fun week with a horrible Tuesday, great Wednesday, horrible Thursday but an unbelievable Friday. From me and a few mates, THANK YOU GAB

Comment

Jaysus, 2 serious sweats today for pennies. In PMacs for the free IPB Booze if anyones about

Comment

He never got the real credit he deserved in fairness but recent time show haut what a superstar Best Mate was, 3 consecutive Gold Cups may never be done again

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                Noel. Robbie Mac NAILED it in his interview for your podcast. Put up Silver Concorde and Tammys Hill.
                                                                                                                Yup,was the reason i backed tammys hill early,cheers and keep up the good work gab,those podcasts really are the best around.
                                                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Lots of people tip a few winners, then start getting people to sign up and charge.
                                                                                                                  You have been tipping big winners on IPB for a long time now.
                                                                                                                  GAB your a legend to be fair, thanks for the winners and the sweats the past week.

Comment

Well done everyone that got on that, sick I missed it.

Fantastic day yesterday, can't wait for next year.
                                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Channing was selling subs to his tips for £99, I wonder how many he sold.

I reckon he'd have made a lot more money selling it for £20.
                                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                        Channing was selling subs to his tips for £99, I wonder how many he sold.

I reckon he'd have made a lot more money selling it for £20.
                                                                                                                        Made a 400 point profit I think. He will sell them for more next time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                          Made a 400 point profit I think. He will sell them for more next time lol
                                                                                                                          Hardly? Anyone know for sure?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X