Silvianaco Conti
    Oscar Delta
    Une Artiste e/w

The above plus GAB's wisdom
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

First Lieutenant out of GC

Comment

Lying in bed, clicking refresh. Worth the wait, cheers gab and good luck all today.

Comment

Pp offer of 5/2 on bobs worth

Comment

Not sure if i'm backing the horse or the odds but Une Artiste @ 25/1 in the 6th,shirly worth a tenner each way at those odds.
            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
              Pp offer of 5/2 on bobs worth
              Where? Couldn't see it at all
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Love Gold Cup day, Off to the Dundrum house for a few nice pints & enjoy the days racing. GL all.

Triumph: Calipto 4/1 seems the class horse in the race. Really like Lindenhurst ew 14/1 as well, bet Guitar Pete going RH in Gowran whilst jumping wild left at times, stayed on strong. i like a lot.

2.05 : Cheltenian & Minella foru ew

2.40 Briar hill. Got some enhanced 11/4 at the boyles preview night but missed the boat on this one a bit at better prices. Wouldnt be brushing to back him at current price.

3.20 BOBS WORTH BOBS WORTH BOBS WORTH

4.00 Have liked On the fringe for this one for a while and not changing today. Might have n ew dart @ Berties Dream following GABs read.

4.40 have backed The Skyfarmer 16's & Thomas Crapper 25's ew

5.15 Tough one this fancy a few of them.Probably side with Mr Mole/Next Sensation 9/1.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  5/1 now

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Just checked the mail. It's just for text betting, stating "potty prices" stake and bobs worth

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                      5/1 now
                      Whats the max bet out of curiosity?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        Whats the max bet out of curiosity?
                        It let me do €100.

Comment

It let me do €100.
                          Link?
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            Link?
                            It was sent to my email, so no link unfortunately.

Everyone loves a big enhancement

It's the last day of Chelt-mas and it's nearly time to hit the pub and tell your friends about all the winners you expertly picked all week - whether true or not! Paddy's emotions have gotten the better of him and he's gone #Cheltmental one more time.

So for a limted time only we are offering a massive 5/1 on Bobs Worth in the Gold Cup today - enhanced from 6/4!

Comment

It let me do €100.
                              You should try €10k & lay the fook out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                You should try €10k & lay the fook out of it
                                Just tried again €5 max so €105.

Comment

Unreal offer

Comment

So today I have followed my aul lad and gab. It may be the fact I had my first ever bet and first ever winner on War of Attrition back in 2006 but I absolutely love Gold Cup day.

Broughton and Arctic Fire ew dbl.

Briar Hill and Silviniaco Conti dbl.

Pearl Castle ew in the first.

In the pub today so all single bets going on just before the off. GL all

Comment

All ew

1.30 Broughton 7/1
                                      2.05 Diakali 33/1 & Never enough time 14/1
                                      2.40 Kings Palace 3/1

3.20 Giant bolster 14/1

4.40 Art Professor 33/1

A lot tougher today and just gonna be alot of each way accums, and a word or warning if doing accums dont lose it all in the triumph cos a lot of them could finish anywhere

Also anybody know anything about tiger roll?

Comment

Bobs Worth lumpage

E/W double Pearl Castle & Cheltenian

Pearl Castle E/W

Lets go!

Comment

Most excellent start

Comment

O'Leary
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Can someone post up results of the first race, don't even get to see my horses lose

Comment

Some drift on Briar.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Ruby out for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by IPB Champ View Post
                                                    Can someone post up results of the first race, don't even get to see my horses lose
                                                    1st 15 Tiger Roll(D N Russell, 10/1)
                                                    2nd 9 Kentucky Hyden(Mr D Bass, 20/1)
                                                    3rd 8 Guitar Pete(P Carberry, 7/1)

15 ran

4th 6 Calipto(D Jacob, 11/2 fav)
                                                    6th 13 Royal Irish Hussar(B J Geraghty, 6/1 2nd-fav)
                                                    Non-runners: Ballyglasheen

Distances: 3 1/4 lengths, 1¾ lengths, 3 3/4 lengths
                                                    Winning trainer: G Elliott.

Comment

Compound fracture of the humerus for Ruby
                                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Cheers Nuck and cheers jazzy had Kentucky 10 e/w

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                          Ruby out for the rest of the day.
                                                          Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                          Compound fracture of the humerus for Ruby
                                                          Confirmation?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                            Confirmation?
                                                            yeah they just said it on ch4 there a few minutes ago

Comment

On @Ruby_Walsh, a course spokesperson said: ``He has compound fracture of right humerus. He has been taken to Gloucester for surgery.''

Comment

Lough Kent at 50's here.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Very wood 40/1 and leo luna 14/1 are the two horses i managed to get told by people as i went for a haircut about ten mins ago,general chit chat but these lads had got 'word' for them

Comment

C'Mon Cheltenian

Comment

Puke.

4x placepots brownbread after the first aswel.

Comment

Montbazon for the place & a €1k place sweat on the last. Had visions of a €50k win sweat on the 5.15 there jumping the last hurdle!

Comment

not sure why diakali dindt do its normal lead from the front but happy with the place

Comment

Comment

#98
                                                                              C4 reporting David Casey takes the ride on Briar Hill
                                                                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

#99
                                                                                Townend hurt as well David Casey on Briar Hill
                                                                                Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

confirmed disaster of a week
                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank08 View Post
                                                                                    Very wood 40/1 and leo luna 14/1 are the two horses i managed to get told by people as i went for a haircut about ten mins ago,general chit chat but these lads had got 'word' for them
                                                                                    You're a fucking legend my friend. A pint is owed. €3 e/w

Comment

lol ur very welcome,i hope u done the double

Comment

Ughhhh
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Also weirdly. Attempted to get that enhanced but the receipt says 7/4. Email said 5/2
                                                                                          We are offering a great Potty Price on the favourite Bobs Worth to retain the Gold Cup!

Make sure to quote POTTY PRICES when you call ot text your STAKE & POTTY PRICE BOBS WORTH to 51465.

Cheltenham Gold Cup

Available until 3.20pm

WAS

NOW

Bobs Worth

7/4

5/2

Comment

Ok Bobs Worth lumpage to get out on top or be down a shite load
                                                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

There goes my Yankees, trickes, pixies and dreamland. Emptied the clip on Bob. Get it done ya beautiful beast!
                                                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Ugh toxic day.

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                                Emptied the clip on Bob. Get it done ya beautiful beast!

Likewise, get me out of a hole Bob!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank08 View Post
                                                                                                  lol ur very welcome,i hope u done the double
                                                                                                  No, stuck €50 on Silvianaco di C, gonna back Leo Luna tho.

Cheers again.

Comment

At the rate the jockeys are falling Rishi could end up with a ride in the gold cup

Comment

Joining the lemmings swarm and dumping whole online balance on Bobs Worth....

€4.21

Comment

The time is now Last Installment. All my 50/1 dockets to come in please.

Do it for Dice

Comment

Getting Briar beat the first bit of respite for two days but still need a Triolo win here to save the week.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Stuck on phone with customer. Please tell me Bob's Worth won? Please?
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

16 still to jump so sit tight

Comment

8 to go,all still standing

Comment

last installment faller,4 to go

Comment

Bob beat

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                        ....If you want a huge priced one for a small EW then chance Lord Windemere at 40/1.....
                                                                                                                        Boom!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X