Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Staking / Selling %

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-19, 17:05   #1
robin

Package for WSOP Circuit Marrakech - 5 events, No Markup.

1. Name : Robin Lacey
2. Event : 5 events in the WSOP Circuit Marrakech
3. Entry fee : 37500 MAD total for the 5, which is €3449 on XE.com on 8/1/19
4. Percentage looking to sell : 50% (44% remaining)
5. Cost per % : €34 or $39
6. Any Mark Up : No
7. Hendon Mob Profile :
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=70926
Sharkscope screenshot below.
8. Means of money transfer : Stars/Party/Bank transfer
9. Any other info :
10. Steps to confirm sale: received on Stars/Party or in Bank Account by 11pm Friday 11th January.

I'm primarily a cash player but I started putting some serious work into my tournament game last summer and have had some good results since, including winning the Mini Sunday Million for about $22k and winning a satellite to the Party Millions online, which I cashed in for about $19k.

I also came 47th in the Party Grand Prix that was on the other day although it looks like Hendon Mob hasn't updated yet.

In the interests of full disclosure I should mention that I've never been in Dungarvan so €730 of my Hendon Mob total has nothing to do with me.

I'll be in Marrakech for the upcoming WSOP Circuit events, and I'm selling action for 5 events in a package. Since this is the first time I've sold action here and I'll be hoping to do so more in future, I'm going to get the ball rolling by selling with no markup.

I expect the field to be fairly soft and I've put a lot of work into my tournament game recently, as well as continuing to work on my cash game and mental game, so I would imagine I'll have a decent edge.

I'm planning on playing the following events. Of course if I miss one because I am still in another I will send a refund.

As it stands I'm planning on only playing these 5 events and not re-entering, however this might change if for example I had a decent cash in one of the early ones, or won a lot in cash games, and then busted a later one in the first few levels.

I am selling only for the first bullet, but of course if I end up cashing on a second bullet I will provide receipts for both entries. (I'm guessing this is normal procedure but let me know if its not or if there's anything I haven't thought of)

12 January - Opener, 4500 MAD, or about €410. (I'll just use the Euro approximations from the schedule for the rest)

15 January - Deepstack, €550

17 January - Main Event, €1350

19 January - Monster Stack, €550

20 January - Short Handed, €550

Full Schedule here:

https://www.poker-marrakech.com/v2/w...LYER-VERSO.jpg

robin is offline   Reply With Quote

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Staking / Selling %