Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    I'm so fcuking tilted by this thread.

How are people so willing to let this moron be part of our community?

Remember, he not only annoyed the fuck out of us @ boards, he's wrecked heads all over the world!

Countless moronic profiles on 2+2, countless more on pocketfives, hendon mob, blonde etc.. Universally hated.

Before we knew for sure who he was on here, he had half the BBV foaming at the mouth. He fell out with Kayroo, Bubbleking, me and some others I can't recall right now. This was BEFORE we knew who he was!

The BBV was harmonious until he arrived, he was responsible for the very first bit of negativity and he's been responsible for 95% of it since (forum wide).

We don't need him, end of. His ban is lifted one minute and straight away with the negativity.

Mods, I really do admire your whole approach to this thing, and it's refreshing as a member of your community to see how fair you guys are, however I feel it's the wrong decision to allow him to be part of it.

He offers nothing other than tilt.
    How do you thank a post more than once?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
      How do you thank a post more than once?
      multi-account
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Only seen this now. Instead of banning DBC why not ban all the retards who don't like him or his posts? If people are to thick to find the ignore feature then I'd rather they didn't post here then DBC.

Comment

I respect the mods here and are grateful for the work they do. Niceties out of the way I think it was a really bad decision to let DBC back in. (Although it is their prerogative). As lazare has pointed out, he has made a fool of himself (& other people) all around the world. What could we possibly gain from his input? The best we could hope for is a mildly annoying poster who contributes noise to debates on everything from poker to football. At worst he sticks around constantly creating a fuss and forcing people to debate him, stopping us discussing anything worthwhile. THIS THREAD IS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR!

Seriously, he clearly has a psychological need to be the centre of attention. This is a poker forum, not a mental health clinic. Just ban him and lets try and forget he ever existed. Ste, Pl, 5star etc, how many hours have you wasted on this issue? Its easy to forget sometimes, but our lives are finite and precious. Personally I'm pissed at the amount of time I've wasted reading his inane posts, and that must be a tiny fraction of the hours you guys have wasted over him.

To those that met him and seem to think he's a normal dude. Do you really think you can tell what someone is like after 20 minutes of sitting at a poker table with someone. I mean come on, THINK a little!

Lastly I've never ignored someone on a forum, and I don't think thats a good solution. I really hope I don't need to explain why.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
            Only seen this now. Instead of banning DBC why not ban all the retards who don't like him or his posts? If people are to thick to find the ignore feature then I'd rather they didn't post here then DBC.
            I'd rather we ban those who don't know the difference between to and too

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
              I'd rather we ban those who don't know the difference between to and too
              And between then and than

Comment

relax. ye are going to give yourselves a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by stackBgone View Post
                  relax. ye are going to give yourselves a heart attack.
                  Haven't you heard?....

Comment

I respect the mods here and are grateful for the work they do. .
                    I'd rather we ban those who don't know the difference between the first and third persons
                    ftw

Comment

I knew I was likely to end up getting a grammar/spelling lesson because of that post. I went through it about 5 times to make sure there was nothing wrong, I didn't think to check back over previous posts ! Wp 8611

Comment

I respect the mods here and are grateful for the work they do. Niceties out of the way I think it was a really bad decision to let DBC back in. (Although it is their prerogative). As lazare has pointed out, he has made a fool of himself (& other people) all around the world. What could we possibly gain from his input? The best we could hope for is a mildly annoying poster who contributes noise to debates on everything from poker to football. At worst he sticks around constantly creating a fuss and forcing people to debate him, stopping us discussing anything worthwhile. THIS THREAD IS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR!

Seriously, he clearly has a psychological need to be the centre of attention. This is a poker forum, not a mental health clinic. Just ban him and lets try and forget he ever existed. Ste, Pl, 5star etc, how many hours have you wasted on this issue? Its easy to forget sometimes, but our lives are finite and precious. Personally I'm pissed at the amount of time I've wasted reading his inane posts, and that must be a tiny fraction of the hours you guys have wasted over him.

To those that met him and seem to think he's a normal dude. Do you really think you can tell what someone is like after 20 minutes of sitting at a poker table with someone. I mean come on, THINK a little!

Lastly I've never ignored someone on a forum, and I don't think thats a good solution. I really hope I don't need to explain why.

So a better solution is to(or is too?) quote all of the posts he makes and start basically trolling? If the mods start going down the road of banning mildly annoying people we'll run out of users fairly sharpish tbh. Ever since he's joined he's been grand on this site I think. The biggest problem that he has been created has been start by other people constantly whinging and moaning about the fact he is allowed post here. If DBC gets banned I think it's a joke for the users who trolled him all the time here and followed to different threads to get away scott free.

I knew I was likely to end up getting a grammar/spelling lesson because of that post. I went through it about 5 times to make sure there was nothing wrong, I didn't think to check back over previous posts ! Wp 8611
                        You did leave out a full stop.
                        Last edited by Teddie; 28-03-10, 15:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post

You did leave out a full stop.

must have been a small one cos i didn't see it.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                            Haven't you heard?....
                            If there was one thread where one person should not come-it with the serious business lark

its probably you and its probably in this thread

Well done genius

Comment

tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X