Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improving my game etc.

Hi Lads,

I've decided recently to really try and improve my game. I have been playing poker for years, but never sat down and tried to properly think about every element of the game.

Just an idea of my ability:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have satellited into the Sunday Million twice, but not cashed.

I'm a tight player when playing on scared money, maybe too tight, like buying in for the minimum in a live cash game and being bullied around by the regs.

In a tourney I feel much more comfortable, and can make plays like re-steals and double barreling with air etc.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to bring my confidence in tourney play to my cash game, but at micro-stakes , rather than .50c/€1 live.

I am studying lots of training videos which is bringing my thinking onto another level, and I felt an instant improvement when playing using a HUD.

So my question is:
    Can I get better while staying at 1c/2c games?
    Could I clear bonuses at that level? (Maybe looking to build a bankroll for tourneys? I duuno)

I know I'm all over the place in this post, but in summation: I'm a standard (most likely loosing) player, looking to educate himself and crawl out of the fish pond. Please Help.
Working...
X