stackin off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stackin off

im new enough to holdem manager.started playing alot of 6max omaha lately.villian is 18/13 over 275 hands and seems a solid reg playing 6 tables.hasn't got out of line at all.i was playing 28/16 up to this point.i stacked off in a similar spot lately and the vilain rolled over AAxx.im not folding this to any spaz but a villian playing 18/13 i thinks his range is AA xx alot.

Party, $0.50/$1 PL Omaha Cash Game, 5 Players
    LeggoPoker.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $55.30
    CO: $51.45
    BTN: $135.20
    SB: $103.75
    Hero (BB): $103.15

Pre-Flop: Ah 8c Kh Ks dealt to Hero (BB)
    3 folds, SB raises to $3, Hero raises to $9, SB raises to $26.50, Hero folds

Results: $18 Pot
    SB showed and WON $36 (+$27.50 NET)

theres nothing too wrong with folding here if you think the villain is that tight. You holding a A in your hand makes it less possible he has AAxx. But if he's as tight as you say, then you can prob exploit him in position in later hands.

Also, he def has a premium here, considering stats and position. So suited run down atleast. Fold is fine
    GAA News Website

Comment

Well played imo op, also would agree with the above post. Folding is fine.
      Also how bad is just callin the extra 15% of your stack which puts your involement to 25% of your stack in this case as i would believe many flops would see me pushing. This of course would be dependant on history with the villian which in your case is small.
      Last edited by Hooch; 16-02-10, 17:30.

Comment

Id definately be peeling a flop here in position. It's pretty easy to get a solid enough player of AAxx after the flop if the board doesn't pair.

Comment

SB has just over a pot sized shove on the flop. 70 odd stack jamming into 50+ pot. Be surprised if SB does anything other than shove flop. So we need to bink the flop completely to be able to call

Peeling with this hand really isnt the best. Id rather peel with 5678 ds knowing we'll get stacks if we flop big
          GAA News Website

Comment

well played

18/13's have such an AA weighted range that you cant continue

calling to get them off AA postflop with the PSR is lol

this is a horrible hand to call with with the PSR you will have. any hand that has a very wide flopping frequency you can will with...for examplea double suited connector here is a very easy call because you flop enough equity to profitably call it off enough of the time, but with your hand you smack a small % of flops but on the rest of them you are unable to continue

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              what has the BvB dynamic been like between the two of you so far?

i just get it in here and be thankful I have auto reload switched on.
              had very little aggro Bvb hands with him,
              main thing i wanted to get from posting the hand was that the range for 18/13 players was mainly AAxx in this spot,
              really trying to utilise holdem manager and to understand wat stats equal wat ranges etc, etc,

Comment

Working...
              X