Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddy Power help needed

Hi folks,

I was wondering if there is anyone from PP here that can help with a friends dilema.

He has an old PP account that he used years ago. The card he first used to deposit on it no longer exists. He deposited 20 euro in a shop to avail of the TGS special for the world cup and has some place money back on Muller that he wants to withdraw.

The shop said they can only give him back what he depositd in cash and the rest has to go back to his card. As the card doesnt exist what are his options?

He wants to avoid using his new card so the gambling does not show up on his statement.
    Can PP give a cheque?
    Can he transfer the money to my account sports or poker?
    Is there any other way?

Thanks for any help....

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
    Hi folks,

I was wondering if there is anyone from PP here that can help with a friends dilema.

He has an old PP account that he used years ago. The card he first used to deposit on it no longer exists. He deposited 20 euro in a shop to avail of the TGS special for the world cup and has some place money back on Muller that he wants to withdraw.

The shop said they can only give him back what he depositd in cash and the rest has to go back to his card. As the card doesnt exist what are his options?

He wants to avoid using his new card so the gambling does not show up on his statement.
    Can PP give a cheque?
    Is there any other way?

Thanks for any help....
    I've deposited in shop and withdrawn in shop 10 times what i deposited (sick brag!) they have either changed their policy pretty recently or they were wrong. I would try again in shop first
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      I've deposited in shop and withdrawn in shop 10 times what i deposited (sick brag!) they have either changed their policy pretty recently or they were wrong. I would try again in shop first
      was that the only method you had ever used to deposit though? I think that's the problem, there was previously deposits from a card.

Comment

was that the only method you had ever used to deposit though? I think that's the problem, there was previously deposits from a card.
        No, I had card deposits previously.
        airport, lol

Comment

Hi folks,

Can PP give a cheque?
          Is there any other way?

Thanks for any help....
          I would advise him to call or go on live chat to customer support!

If he sends in ID (which is very quick and painless these days) he can set up a bank transfer. He could also receive a cheque if he has sent in ID.

The issue can easily be resolved if he gives the CS team a shout.

Comment

I actually had a similar enough problem with ladbrokes there a few weeks ago..To withdraw they needed a picture of my bank card that i no longer had, i said to them i didnt have it and i only have my new one but they told me to request a proof of replacement card of the bank.(i ended up finding that card when i turned the house upside down after the bank told me they cant give me a proof of replacement)..But the guy i was on the phone to from the bank was a decent skin,he was talking to me for about 15 minutes telling me that the exact same thing that happened you happened him and that he just told paddypower he no longer has that bank account its closed down and kept stretching out to them that he wants a cheque delivered out to his house and he said after bit of pestering they posted out a cheque! GL with this anyway
            If found please feed me chips

Comment

Working...
            X