Omaha Books and tracking software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omaha Books and tracking software

hi guys what good omaha books would you recommend I have Jeff Hwang's book at the mo and reading it but any others people mite recommend.

Is there a omaha tracker avail for omaha and i think i read some where that not all sites accept these so id be hoping to find 1 that works on Bruce poker (Cake Network)?

also could some send me a link to figure out these fwiw or the like. i have the basic HU = heads up and that. but there is some i have no idea of.

Thanks
    http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

hopin someone mite......

hers hopin someone has some info on the above post?

Comment

i have a folder on my laptop, about 400 megs big with about 100 diff poker books converted into adobe pdf files (e-books) includes all the top books, harrington on holdem vol1-3 supersystem..lots of articles etc...can upload and you can download if u like?

not sure but might be some omaha guides in there
      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
        i have a folder on my laptop, about 400 megs big with about 100 diff poker books converted into adobe pdf files (e-books) includes all the top books, harrington on holdem vol1-3 supersystem..lots of articles etc...can upload and you can download if u like?

im a tic when it comes to computers but if u wanna take a few minutes to try explain what i need to to do ill take all the info u got for sure Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post

Would be really interested in this.

Comment

If you wanna add me on msn I can ship you trihabit's book.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
              If you wanna add me on msn I can ship you trihabit's book.
              Me too me too!!!

Sending PM now!
              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

I am looking for a good PLO book, but specific to SNG and MTT ....I already read a couple of books on cash games in the past, but when I play MTT I feel I miss something at the later stage, when they blinds get high and the stacks shallow, changing the whole dynamic of the game. Anybody would be able to advise? Thank you
                "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Is there a good equivalent to Pokerstove for Omaha / Omaha8? I know the ones you can use to just face two hands against each other and get an EV, but is there any that you can give ranges to players with?

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                    Is there a good equivalent to Pokerstove for Omaha / Omaha8? I know the ones you can use to just face two hands against each other and get an EV, but is there any that you can give ranges to players with?
                    The best there is atm is propokertools.com

Last time I asked this question, someone said it was far too computationally intensive to run ranges because of the 4 card element.
                    Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                      hi guys what good omaha books would you recommend I have Jeff Hwang's book at the mo and reading it but any others people mite recommend.

Is there a omaha tracker avail for omaha and i think i read some where that not all sites accept these so id be hoping to find 1 that works on Bruce poker (Cake Network)?

also could some send me a link to figure out these fwiw or the like. i have the basic HU = heads up and that. but there is some i have no idea of.

Thanks
                      You need Holdem Manager. Best PLO tracking software
                      Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X