This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Line check here - I reckon people who blow their nose when crammed into airplane seats beside you should be killed. Thoughts?
    I can still see the ugly cunt who spluttered all over me on a plane last week and I'm blaming for having me wiped out for four fucking days now

the sheer powerlessness of it, I have so much shit I need to do and I can barely manage to watch the sport on TV FFS!
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I think flicking bogies at other marked targets on the plane help those of us who are nervous fkyers . Have some fecking cinsideration keane/SP.

in other news lolpool forever .

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
        @CHD, can you remember that Champions League game when Huth was at Chelsea and they were 1-0 down and Mourinho just brought Huth on up front and started lumping balls up to him. John Giles absolutely slated him for it.
        Vaguely. I remember his epic not his fault own goal against Bayern. He was solid enough tbf to him.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          I'm pretty sure if we could see posts from 12 months ago the Pool fans would be doing the exact same. Luckily in Ireland it's not taken as seriously as in England and I can go for a pint and a slagging match with fans of other teams but I will enjoy it while I can because just like things have turned this season with United ahead at the moment, Pool could be ahead this time next year. It's a funny ol game.
          Very easy to search for those dobby m8.
          Maybe its my Liverpool bias but my posting laughing gifs lacks the vitriol and dare I say it, the humour, of Lolerpool/scouse scum responses. Banter is meant to be funny.
          Here...just for you.
          Last edited by DeadParrot; 29-04-15, 20:38.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

All Chelsea fans are terrible people and bad things should happen to them.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

#bantermachine
              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

This spin though

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#itsallaboutthebanter
                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

#bantersorausrex
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

#lovethebanter
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Comment

I was at my niece's confirmation yesterday and there were 7 young lads there. 4 professed themselves Chelski fans (2 Arsenal and one didn't know).

All kids are bandwagonners. The Liverpool and Man Utd fanbase testifies to that.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            Very easy to search for those dobby m8.
                            Maybe its my Liverpool bias but my posting laughing gifs lacks the vitriol and dare I say it, the humour, of Lolerpool/scouse scum responses. Banter is meant to be funny.
                            Here...just for you. ]
                            Thanks m8.

Lolerpool just kinda fits in. Like Riggs posted Louis van Lol. Pretty sure I posted scouse scum once after getting over excited when Slippy G got sent off against United and deleted it straight away.

I'd like to think nothing posted here gets taken too seriously anyway.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

One of Willian's best games for Chelsea?
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                  I'd like to think nothing posted here gets taken too seriously anyway.
                                  What do you mean? This place is my life.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

LOLdeadparrots cap in hand post after fistpumping his way through 2014.

Jam Fly, I need more of those for my collection please continue .

Comment

Hawkins Bingham final ftw.

Comment

Captain. Leader. Legend.

Comment

EZ game JT. Rui Faria loves celebrating doesn't he?
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            Captain. Leader. Legend.
                                            Cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                              Hawkins Bingham final ftw.
                                              That would rank alongside Dott v Ebdon in '06 as a dreadful result for the general viewing public.

Comment

Captain. Leader. Legend.
                                                Obvious FFL captain choice for this week

Comment

Boring Boring Chelsea

Comment

Cunt.
                                                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

add this lad on Facebook, he won't mind: https://www.facebook.com/damienoneil...tdrivingschool

He's a 40 year old driving instructor and is a big United fan. Crest tattoo'd on the leg, goes to 5+ United games a season etc. He also hates Liverpool. He posts these kinda things on his Facebook daily. He does it as a 'wind-up' but it's so past the point of saturation it's funny. If you're a grown adult male, you generally wouldn't take things like that too seriously, but it's the niggling, constant, stupid posting that often results in Liverpool fans losing the plot and going mental at him on Facebook.
                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

take a bow son. Some strike.

Lol at Mourinho washing his shoes.

Comment

I'd say the BBV Chelsea fans supported Man U or Liverpool ten years ago. Chadley prob has an old school jersey with Kanchelskis on the back.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            I'd say the BBV Chelsea fans supported Man U or Liverpool ten years ago. Chadley prob has an old school jersey with Kanchelskis on the back.
                                                            At a £ a letter I reckon it was Ince

Comment

add this lad on Facebook, he won't mind: https://www.facebook.com/damienoneil...tdrivingschool

He's a 40 year old driving instructor and is a big United fan. Crest tattoo'd on the leg, goes to 5+ United games a season etc. He also hates Liverpool. He posts these kinda things on his Facebook daily. He does it as a 'wind-up' but it's so past the point of saturation it's funny. If you're a grown adult male, you generally wouldn't take things like that too seriously, but it's the niggling, constant, stupid posting that often results in Liverpool fans losing the plot and going mental at him on Facebook.
                                                              Sounds like a right bellend mate.
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Old school Zola 25.

I don't pretend to follow teams or in your case leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                  Sounds like a right bellend mate.
                                                                  It's kind of funny in an ironic way. Kinda like the m8 thing. If it was done seriously it'd be stupid. (no offence CHD m8).
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    That would rank alongside Dott v Ebdon in '06 as a dreadful result for the general viewing public.
                                                                    I'd struggle to watch it tbh. Savage stuff by Bingham tonight all the same. Doubt Ronnie will get to 7 now, or even 6.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                      At a £ a letter I reckon it was Ince
                                                                      Old school Zola 25.

The logic was sound.
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

It's kind of funny in an ironic way. Kinda like the m8 thing. If it was done seriously it'd be stupid. (no offence CHD m8).
                                                                        I only do it to annoy tylerdurden

Comment

That's pretty pathetic.
                                                                          Like all football 'banter'.

Lad needs to grow up. Imagine being stuck talking to him in a bar or something. Hell.

It has to be the most boring topic out there, and the fact that it turns grown men into drooling morons is beyond my comprehension.

Other than top level, CL last 8, World Cup or Euros it has to be the nut boring sport.
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Old school Zola 25.

Bridge 18, can't be too many of those around the place. Bit of a football hipster even in my early days. Got Terry 26 the following season, one of my favourite jerseys:

SPOILER
                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                              The logic was sound.
                                                                              I was given a giggs United Jersey one Christmas from a clueless aunt. Sold it about 3 years later for 10 pounds and felt like a millionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

it was glorious while it lasted.
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I see a tweet of David Hall's and come in to bitch about it (he's a classless fucker at times basically) and I read up and thought that I'd missed a Liverpool v United match.

Makes Hall's tweets look positively cultured
                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                    I see a tweet of David Hall's and come in to bitch about it (he's a classless fucker at times basically) and I read up and thought that I'd missed a Liverpool v United match.

Is he something to do with the Irish Mortgage Association or something?

Comment

bitch away sir

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                        That's pretty pathetic.
                                                                                        Like all football 'banter'.

Lad needs to grow up. Imagine being stuck talking to him in a bar or something. Hell.

It has to be the most boring topic out there, and the fact that it turns grown men into drooling morons is beyond my comprehension.

Other than top level, CL last 8, World Cup or Euros it has to be the nut boring sport.
                                                                                        That makes it even funnier imo. He's a fully grown adult and his Facebook page is largely supposed to be for business reasons so the constant retarded posts about Liverpool is ridiculous.

I only do it to annoy tylerdurden
                                                                                        his logic is the same except it's Liverpool fans.

I was given a giggs United Jersey one Christmas from a clueless aunt. Sold it about 3 years later for 10 pounds and felt like a millionaire.
                                                                                        bought a load of jerseys in Greece when I was ten, didn't manage to sell any of them Got an Henry Arsenal shirt that I ended up giving to my brother when he started supporting Arsenal a few years later. Got a Juve/Del Piero, Roma/Totti and Bayern/Ballack jersey that kept me in style for a while.
                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          bitch away sir
                                                                                          Look I'm no fan of Richie Boucher and I'm not defending anyone but when someone who thinks they deserve a vote in Dublin West (never going to get elected there, ever) says this:

"Mr. Boucher from Bank Of Ireland seeing how he can chase those in debt into their grave.He is upset if debtor cremated as can't get at them"

Then frankly he's crossed a line. Populist drivel and actually just hateful bile

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                            Is he something to do with the Irish Mortgage Association or something?
                                                                                            Irish Mortgage Holders Organisation

Comment

Look I'm no fan of Richie Boucher and I'm not defending anyone but when someone who thinks they deserve a vote in Dublin West (never going to get elected there, ever) says this:

"Mr. Boucher from Bank Of Ireland seeing how he can chase those in debt into their grave.He is upset if debtor cremated as can't get at them"

Then frankly he's crossed a line. Populist drivel and actually just hateful bile
                                                                                              hmmmm

rates about a 3 on the GiveABollix-O-Meter

Comment

will pay top dolla for Georgie Best toddler sized shirt.

Comment

hmmmm

rates about a 3 on the GiveABollix-O-Meter
                                                                                                  See, normally I don't give a fuck about either Hall or Boucher. But that really pissed me off. As if there's someone out there as evil as Hall portrays Boucher to be. He says he's an advocate for the little guy but he spouts such guff.

If you want my real rant on Hall I'll meet you in town some night for a drink/game of cards and fill you in

Comment

See, normally I don't give a fuck about either Hall or Boucher. But that really pissed me off.
                                                                                                    ah. 'tis all nonsense and not worthy of consideration

100 years ago, you would be in the mud in Flanders wondering where your legs had gone

Comment

Irish Mortgage Holders Organisation
                                                                                                      Same person so. He put what I think is a very inappropriate remark on someones Facebook page today. I don't think it was his place. Maybe someone else can comment as maybe I am completely wrong. This person passed away over the last couple of days.

Comment

See, normally I don't give a fuck about either Hall or Boucher. But that really pissed me off. As if there's someone out there as evil as Hall portrays Boucher to be. He says he's an advocate for the little guy but he spouts such guff.

If you want my real rant on Hall I'll meet you in town some night for a drink/game of cards and fill you in

You can picture Boucher hunting Hall for sport. Catches him, shoots him and in a drole South African accent saying to Hall. Stop bleeding or I'll shoot you again.
                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                          Same person so. He put what I think is a very inappropriate remark on someones Facebook page today. I don't think it was his place. Maybe someone else can comment as maybe I am completely wrong. This person passed away over the last couple of days.
                                                                                                          Cliffs?

@Raoul: You speak wise words RD. But I wanted a change of scenery from my gay marriage moral outrage. Seemed like a good choice

Comment

I see Brian O'Donnell has said it was 'statistically impossible' for him to lose 82 out of 82 cases regarding Gorse Hill.

Comment

Chelsea v Palace ticket for Sundays league winning party sitting right beside me.

Not mine

Comment

Cliffs?

@Raoul: You speak wise words RD. But I wanted a change of scenery from my gay marriage moral outrage. Seemed like a good choice
                                                                                                                again, gay marriage

all well and good but hardly deserving of moral outrage imo

we have seriously lost perspective

Comment

I see Brian O'Donnell has said it was 'statistically impossible' for him to lose 82 out of 82 cases regarding Gorse Hill.

ah give him a break, he's only retired from rugby a year.
                                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

He said he's taking his case to Europe. I assume he means his suitcase to his home in London because he hasn't a prayer with any other case.

again, gay marriage

all well and good but hardly deserving of moral outrage imo

we have seriously lost perspective
                                                                                                                    Yeah I was joking on that one actually. Sure I was only talking to you about punting furiously on it yesterday.

Comment

I heard that, it was by far the highlight of my day, a day in which I backed a winner at 40 in running two out when it was travelling best

Comment

I know a kid who did exactly that about 6 years ago, he was a rabid MU fan never shut up about them and then one day he just switched to Chelsea. I thought that sort of thing didn't happen that the soccer team you support is an indelible stain on your soul like original sin

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          I know a kid who did exactly that about 6 years ago, he was a rabid MU fan never shut up about them and then one day he just switched to Chelsea. I thought that sort of thing didn't happen that the soccer team you support is an indelible stain on your soul like original sin
                                                                                                                          this Ipswich fan is horrified at such turncoat-ery

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X