Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HectorJelly Blog Updates:

That's a Full Tilt kangaroo.

Still no word from Full Tilt, although the longer it goes on the worse the situation becomes. I'm not that up to date though, its been a real pleasure no longer browsing the two plus two forums for nuggets on information. My heart goes out to the staff still there, and all those whose funds are tied up. Hopefully there can be some sort of amicable solution.

On a more personal note, poker has been going well. Frighteningly well in fact, it makes me fear for the inevitable downswing. At the moment however its great. I've moved up to the €100 and €200 tables. It seems crazy that 3 months ago I was playing 5c 10c with a bankroll of €300!

I've also decided to start a kind of public coaching project. I put a post up on Irish Poker Boards (http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=10567) asking for people to apply. I hadn't fully thought through how difficult it was going to be to pick someone though. I'm not very good at saying no. For a variety of reasons I chose Michelle (michelle SatNav). She was very enthusiastic, but also she has little or no online cash experience, so would be much more of a blank slate. I'm intrigued into how quickly I can get across the most important concepts. We will be keeping a public record of progress, which I'll post a link to as soon as we get started.

More...
Working...
X