HectorJelly Blog Updates: 10 Week plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HectorJelly Blog Updates: 10 Week plan

Last month shocked me a bit, I think I had been coasting a bit over the last few months, making money but not putting in enough effort to really grow my bankroll. The shock of a losing month made me realise how lucky I am, I am in a great situation at the moment; and I don't want to look back and think I could of achieved more if I had put in a bit more work.

So I've come up with a set of ambitious 10 week plans, with targets for each week. The basic idea is to play at least 12k hands per week, to try and reach certain $ targets and to regulate my spending. I constantly spend way more money that I should, so part of the plan is to try and cut this down a little. Hopefully by keeping track of it it will be easy to see where I'm wasting it.

Week one is nearly up and its going well, Ive already played 11k hands despite spending all last night and this morning drinking. I probably won't get many hands in tomorrow, I have a football match and am planning on playing the computer games competition for charity.

More...
Working...
X