Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emma Spencer would get it!

Comment

Richard Fahey pretty sweet on his maiden Warcrown running in the 4.20. Thinks it's his best 2 year old he's had this season. Only have small bit on at 2/1 because it looks thinish for a goodwood maiden race.
      Profit before people.

Comment

i got a big tip this mornign about strong suit 3,10 goodwood was told it wont b beat 3-1..
        stuck everything i had in my account on it :-)

have 2 for this evening if anyone interested

7.15. Jemimas pearl 12-1. 7.45. Toufan express. has come in from 33-1 to
        9 -1
        both E/w

Comment

Originally posted by Maddogg View Post
          i got a big tip this mornign about strong suit 3,10 goodwood was told it wont b beat 3-1..

9 -1
          both E/w
          This aftertiming thing doesn't bother me. Well done. About that 2nd horse, if it came in from 33 to 1 , it's hardly value.

I wanna do a Galway bet this evening, from browsing these threads, I think gimmeabreak is the man to listen to. gimmeatip gimmeabreak.

Anyone hear Ted Wash yesterday describing the horny horse looking at the arses of the other horses in the parade ring. LOL Legend.

Comment

9 -1
            both E/w
            Cheers for telling us about your 3.10 cant be beaten/huge tip at 3.30!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              The text message i have been sending today contains the following

R1. Princeton Plains
              R2. The Last Derby
              R3. Foildearg or Dreamy Gent
              R4. Boynagh Joy or Lightening Stricks
              R5. Jeminas Pearl
              R6. Bankroll
              R7. Catch The Eye
              whats your nap outta that lot?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

9 -1
                both E/w
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Good start BCB

Comment

The stewards should throw the book at Carberry after that

Comment

Very excited about Canford tomorrow. 11/8 magic price.

Comment

went to extravision tonight for the first time in ages, I got Lincoln Laywer and megamind for mia!!!

anyone seen lincoln laywer ( besides Kayroo lol) any good?

good offers on there 2 new releases for 2 nights with fresh popcorn and a 125ml coke for a Tenner!!!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          went to extravision tonight for the first time in ages, I got Lincoln Laywer and megamind for mia!!!

anyone seen lincoln laywer ( besides Kayroo lol) any good?

good offers on there 2 new releases for 2 nights with fresh popcorn and a 125ml coke for a Tenner!!!
                          Best post in the horse racing thread. Its ok

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                            Best post in the horse racing thread. Its ok
                            oh shit sorry must have clicked on this by mistake lol!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball
                              nobody takes you serious anymore, after todays fiasco
                              Serves you lot right for blindly following a tip from a faceless Internet persona. You deserve to lose your money

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                Serves you lot right for blindly following a tip from a faceless Internet persona. You deserve to lose your money
                                lol at quoting the ghost post

i deleted the post while i went to make sure it was you that made an ass of himself that gave the NAP of the day in the BBV

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

My old 'friend' will win tomorrow

SPOILER
                                  Dr Whizz
                                  I hope your right noel. I'll have a little punt on him.

btw, did you enjoy your meal last nite? You seemed to be enjoying it so much I didnt like disturbing you!!

Comment

Yeah,, mine was super too. Class joint.

Comment

Gogogogogogogogogo Canford Cliffs.

Comment

I think Frankel will just outlast him home today.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                          I think Frankel will just outlast him home today.
                                          Hmmm does not compute. Outlast him home?. Both horses are speed demons. Race will be won with a turn of foot.

Comment

Gogogogogogogogogo Canford Cliffs.
                                            GTFO
                                            only good tips in here please, all your garbage can go in the BBV

Comment

Hmmm does not compute. Outlast him home?. Both horses are speed demons. Race will be won with a turn of foot.
                                              I expect Frankel to hit for home 1st not like he did the last day but a bit closer to home this time and Canford to cut into his lead but just fall short as the line comes in time for Frankel.

Comment

Frankel specials:

To win by 2 1/4 lengths or more - 5/2

To win by 2 lengths or less - 5/2

Comment

If Frankel is ridden like he was at Newmarket or Ascot then Canford Cliffs is a 1/3 shot. He will pick him up no danger.

To win, Queally has to unleash that turn of foot at the exact right time and at the price I wouldn't trust him with my money.

I'm biased anyway but I'm ridic excited

Comment

My old 'friend' will win tomorrow

SPOILER
                                                    Dr Whizz
                                                    stuck a 20 on at 11.5, happy days if he comes in

Comment

another of my old friends should also win today

SPOILER
                                                      Decent Fella, 4.55 Gdwd @ 7/1
                                                      stuck a fiver on him also for the lolz

Comment

Does this seem like a "free" £50 bet on Frankel to anyone else?

Top Horse Racing news and betting tips by William Hill. We have you covered from the Grand National to Cheltenham and much more!

Comment

another of my old friends should also win today

SPOILER
                                                          Decent Fella, 4.55 Gdwd @ 7/1
                                                          Got Dr Whizz earlier at 10/1 and into 9/1 now, nice bit on him. Had decent fella at 9/1 earlier for tiny money and into 7/1 now, might add some more now on betfair if villa hold, cheers man
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Follow racing a fair bit but not that well up on the mechanics of pricing up a market.

Can someone explain to me how all the firms are going 8/11 & 11/8 on the Sussex yet one of them can go 8/11 & 13/8 and still offer the best prices out there on the two outsiders aswell?

How much of a diminshed margin are they working on in real terms?

Comment

Hoping for an improvement from yesterdays failures.

Today's selections

2.00 Goodwood- My Arch- ew 12/1

3.10 Goodwood- Frankel - antipost Evs

4.20 Goodwood- My Queenie - EW 8/1

5.20 Galway - Dr Whizz- EW 10/1
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Orange Motorbike time

Comment

Orange Motorbike time
                                                                    Are you that confident?

Comment

Comment

Too good.

Comment

Special. So special
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

8lbs too much to give away.

Comment

feck, went along with the canford cliffs betting. He had gone out to 2.63 and all this talk got to me, damn
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Very classless interview from Hannon snr imo.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Cliffs?

Comment

In fairness to him now, it can't be easy to be a good loser when the best horse you've ever trained, over a long career, happens to come up against one of the best milers ever seen in the same two year period that these horses compete in. Canford Cliffs was also rated the best horse that Richard Hughes has ever ridden.
                                                                                    "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

now for BCB's tips to romp home, and everything will be looking rosey in angry-balls garden

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                        8lbs too much to give away.
                                                                                        Wouldnt have made a difference IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                          Cliffs?
                                                                                          General demeanor was that of a bad loser, moaning about the track not suiting CC.

He prob should remove his blinkers and apply them to his horse.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Did I hear them say they are tackling the juddmont next month with frankel?

Comment

Hoping for an improvement from yesterdays failures.

Today's selections

2.00 Goodwood- My Arch- ew 12/1

3.10 Goodwood- Frankel - antipost Evs

4.20 Goodwood- My Queenie - EW 8/1

5.20 Galway - Dr Whizz- EW 10/1
                                                                                              My Queenie Ran a great Race
                                                                                              if 7F would of won......... had it e/w

Comment

magestic concorde for the plate 1 time!!!!!!!

Comment

The Real Article tomorrow.... does it warrant discussion?

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                      anyone any idea if Dr Whizz managed to squeeze into 5th place in the Plate - Ladbrokes paying five places i think.
                                                                                                      11th
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Did I hear them say they are tackling the juddmont next month with frankel?
                                                                                                        One more run this year in the QEII and many back as a four year old

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Any tips for tomorrow? Im heading up and havent a clue!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                              Any tips for tomorrow? Im heading up and havent a clue!
                                                                                                              Well, Ruby Walsh was asked at the end of the rte covergage today to nominate the winner of the Galway hurdle 4.50 tomorrow and nominated Capt Cee Bee, 10/1best price atm, as the likely winner and certainly the classiest horse in the race having beaten Binocular a few years back in the supreme novices. He also picked holes in the form of the fav in the race, the real article.

Jockeys are notoriously bad tipsters but Ruby is on form having earlier in the day vehemently supported the chances of Blazing Tempo, a horse he would have been on bar injury, in the plate. The only problem there was that Robert Hall asked him for his selection practically on the off. Now if he had given the selection as his nap earlier in the afternoon I would have been quite convinced even if the value had gone.

Another horse running in the hurdle 4.50 that I'd keep an eye on for any market moves is Redera 16/1 atm as he's gone up 16lbs after winning in a canter at Roscommon and is from Tony Martins' stable, one that likes a punt on handicaps. Funnily enough Ruby never mentioned this one in his appraisal of the race, although he was the pilot in the horse's last three runs over hurdles, all easy wins, and he may have even been in the saddle tomorrow. Not without a chance in an obv open contest and the jockey Mark Walsh is due a change of fortune after finishing an unlucky 2nd on Wise Old Owl today in the plate.

4.50 Galway - Capt Cee Bee, Redera
                                                                                                              "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Field of Miracles looks overpriced in the fillies race at G'wood tomorrow at 4/1. Her performance in the Ribblesdale at Ascot was top quality imo. Only beaten by a short head by Banimpire and the next horse was a full 7 lengths behind the pair of them. Form line clearly quite strong as Banimpire has proven what a class filly she is throughout the summer only missing out in the Oaks by a whisker herself. Wouldn't want the ground to go any harder but I imagine if it remains the same as it's been she'll act fine on it.

Cecils filly potentially has more scope to improve but at current prices I'm definitely siding with Field of miracles who has group form in the book. Again a 3yo dominated market despite being in the minority in the field.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

The Real Article tomorrow.... does it warrant discussion?
                                                                                                                  It is a disgrace that this horse is allowed to run. The cancellation of Monday's inquiry was attributed to a technicality and it would be a sad day for racing if this horse wins. I never wish any harm on any horse but I hope their 'cheating' back fires.

If a football team where to win the champions league 1- 0 with a blatant dive from one of their players... it would leave a sour taste and he would be booed on the pitch for the next year.

It is sending racing back 10 years and cheating should not be rewarded. If he wins the connections should get the same response as the football player!
                                                                                                                  D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

Comment

Just seeing this now. It wasn't even a race tbf. Commentator hit the nail on the head calling Frankel a freak, ridiculous performance even with the weight allowance.

Edit:

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                    2 furlongs out? Highly doubtful. I imagine it will be a lot closer than you think.
                                                                                                                    I was wrong, good call Ginger.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Caf; 28-07-11, 06:30.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                                                                      Well, Ruby Walsh was asked at the end of the rte covergage today to nominate the winner of the Galway hurdle 4.50 tomorrow and nominated Capt Cee Bee, 10/1best price atm, as the likely winner and certainly the classiest horse in the race having beaten Binocular a few years back in the supreme novices. He also picked holes in the form of the fav in the race, the real article.

I have fancied Captain Cee Bee at a big price for a while he is by far the highest quality horse out there today and if he doesnt make his trademark blunder at a crucial point in the race a la boxing day two years ago he will be very close, good tank and quick over the fences.....cmon the Captain..McCoy gets on well with the horse and you know he will get everything out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                                                                        The only problem there was that Robert Hall asked him for his selection practically on the off. Now if he had given the selection as his nap earlier in the afternoon I would have been quite convinced even if the value had gone.
                                                                                                                        He gave him as he's headline NAP in the Examiner yesterday morning, and Pat keane tipped him in the same paper.

Comment

GET ON ASAP

on Betfair in the 430 at strattford the Fav is ZHukov @ 3.8 but there seems to an error in the MULTIPLES SECTION and its priced up at 29.0.................

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X