Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker

Old Today, 12:56   #47841
brady23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckChorris View Post
Long shot, but if anyone in here has a campervan ticket for Electric Picnic that they don't need or any sway with anyone in Ticketmaster, can they let me know? Wife organised tickets and campervan for my 40th but only realising now that campervan campsite tickets are sold out. Any tips for accommodation alternatives etc appreciated too. Looking to avoid a tent. Could hold out hope to get a ticket nearer the time but the campervan needs to be cancelled in a month or two or we'll be charged for it.
https://www.donedeal.ie/othermusic-f...icket/20831046

Obviously a small risk but I imagine they pop up on donedeal
brady23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old Today, 12:57   #47842
Tar.Aldarion

Send a message via MSN to Tar.Aldarion Send a message via Skype™ to Tar.Aldarion
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohsman View Post
Being a member of staff doesn't somehow mean that you aren't a problem gambler.

As I see it main thing Swedish and French regulators have gotten right is being able to self exclude across all brands with one click of a button. Not really sure where I stand on advertising for smoking, gambling, fast food etc but think as long as it isn't aimed at kids people should have some personal responsibility.
Seem to remember Hotspur ringing up to put some limitations on one of his clients betting accounts on their behalf, was told that they don't/won't do that. Once he mentioned that it was for a client and were they refusing to do it, "we'll do it right away sir" kind of thing.
Old Today, 13:00   #47843
mocata

You would be running v hot to get a campervan ticket tbh, friend of a friend was in same situation last year.Boutique Camping still available, we are only putting deposits down this week for it. We have stayed with these guys last 2 years http://www.hearthworks.co.uk/festivals/electric-picnic
Showers are pretty good, Yurt decent space inside for 2, still a glorified tent at end of day but certainly better than tolerable. Other than that there are slightly cleaner loo's beside stage you get access to.
Thanks From:
Old Today, 13:10   #47844
NuckChorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady23 View Post
https://www.donedeal.ie/othermusic-f...icket/20831046

Obviously a small risk but I imagine they pop up on donedeal
Cheers, had a look at older tickets that sold. Does seem that they would pop up. Just thought there that people may also have bought the tickets and then will not be able to get a van as that's probably the harder part. Might just let it ride and hope to get one. Other option is 750-850 to stay in a wood shed on site or similar price for hotel nearby and rely on taxis at mad hours.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:13   #47845
brady23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckChorris View Post
Cheers, had a look at older tickets that sold. Does seem that they would pop up. Just thought there that people may also have bought the tickets and then will not be able to get a van as that's probably the harder part. Might just let it ride and hope to get one. Other option is 750-850 to stay in a wood shed on site or similar price for hotel nearby and rely on taxis at mad hours.
I imagine that's exactly it. People buy them with great intentions and don't realise the hassle of the van. I suspect you're in a far better position getting a campervan ticket than an actual campervan.
Hopefully you get sorted
brady23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker