Pick me a new username! **Poll added!!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick me a new username! **Poll added!!**

Going to change my username and need some ideas.

I will consider anything reasonable. Top few will go to the poll and i'm bound with that name forever.

Would like it to be someway related to my inability to play pokers/WW games etc.

eg. MinCash

Should be fun.. Fire away!
    Mary Harney
    19.35%
    MinCash
    3.23%
    GlueSniffers
    6.45%
    THWEGD (thats how we europe guys do)
    9.68%
    JackKingOff
    48.39%
    IdiotsFromNothernDublin
    12.90%

The poll is expired.

icameisawiconcurred
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

J4diamonds
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by J10spades View Post

I will consider anything reasonable. Top few will go to the poll and i'm bound with that name forever.

Would like it to be someway related to my inability to play pokers/WW games etc.

eg. MinCash

Ciaran_Corbett_v.2 ?

Comment

istranglegluesniffers
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by J10spades View Post

eg. MinCash

As previously MinCash

Should be one of those forum prizes for the winning pick
            You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

WHY me!

Comment

Kylie Minogue
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Staying with your theme...

AceRagOff
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                    Ciaran_Corbett_v.2 ?
                    BollywoodHulk?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                      Kylie Minogue
                      Winner lol

Comment

What do I win?

Comment

/thread

Comment

Ok back to the drawing board, need a username. Anything reasonable will be considered to go to the polls. Will leave this up until tomorrow night.

Current options:
                            Mary Harney
                            J10spades
                            MinCash
                            Istranglegluesniffers

Comment

DBC
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Does some have 62Off on the forum already?

Comment

JackKingOff
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Nut Low/Nut No Pair

Thats How We Europe Guys Do It

I Got You Crushed

Nicky Santoro

Sam 'Ace' Rothstein

Carl Rothstein

Freerolling

Ace High

King High
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

MaryKylieKevsbitchMinogueHarney

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Nut Low/Nut No Pair

Thats How We Europe Guys Do It

I Got You Crushed

Nicky Santoro

Sam 'Ace' Rothstein

Carl Rothstein

Freerolling

Ace High

King High
                                        Lol thanks Danny, what's with the rothstein?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevs Bitch View Post
                                          Lol thanks Danny, what's with the rothstein?
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by kevs bitch View Post
                                            ok back to the drawing board, need a username. Anything reasonable will be considered to go to the polls. Will leave this up until tomorrow night.

Current options:
                                            Mary harney
                                            j10spades
                                            mincash
                                            istranglegluesniffers
                                            pussinbin
                                            shoesizeddog
                                            donkey ouchy

Comment

blotto.ie
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Current options:

Mary Harney
                                                J10spades
                                                MinCash
                                                GlueSniffers
                                                DBC
                                                THWEGD (thats how we europe guys do) lol
                                                JackKingOff
                                                IdiotsFromNorthernDublin???
                                                TrappedPussy?

Comment

Lucky Jim?

Comment

omg that's Irish
                                                    I worked you
                                                    Werewolf
                                                    String Call

Comment

Fitzpatrick_FTW

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                        Lucky Jim?
                                                        Crazy Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                          omg that's Irish
                                                          I worked you
                                                          Werewolf
                                                          String Call
                                                          or I Got Owned by Rigger in Werewolf $%$^&%$$£^$

Comment

I am the giver not the taker

Comment

Giver not a taker lol

Comment

iamapropercunt

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Thats a bit harsh but your getting there

Comment

iwasapropercunt

Comment

Current options:

Mary Harney
                                                                      J10spades
                                                                      MinCash
                                                                      GlueSniffers
                                                                      DBC
                                                                      JackKingOff
                                                                      IdiotsFromNorthernDublin
                                                                      I'll start a poll later with these if nobody has any other ideas!

Comment

Coitus_Interuptus

Comment

PayPeanutsGetMonkeys

Comment

irockhos
                                                                            ilackimagination

Comment

#39
                                                                              Going to lock this up in a hour and start the poll.

Comment

#40
                                                                                IspitNEVERswallow
                                                                                Last edited by peteypop; 25-08-10, 18:25.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I'mdeTrainnottheTunnel

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                    I'mdeTrainnottheTunnel
                                                                                    lol leave me alone

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Noel Lynch

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Mary Harney
                                                                                        MinCash
                                                                                        GlueSniffers
                                                                                        JackKingOff
                                                                                        IdiotsFromNorthernDublin

Think i will go with these and ye lads can vote. Now to find out how to make a poll.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Mary Harney
                                                                                          MinCash
                                                                                          GlueSniffers
                                                                                          JackKingOff
                                                                                          IdiotsFromNorthernDublin

Think i will go with these and ye lads can vote. Now to find out how to make a poll.
                                                                                          boo wheres all the good ones.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Ok poll up for the next 2 days! pick wisely lol

Comment

#47
                                                                                              bump

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Poll sucks balls.
                                                                                                I'm abstaining.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Poll sucks balls.
                                                                                                  I'm abstaining.
                                                                                                  don't think they'd work

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Poll sucks balls.
                                                                                                    I'm abstaining.
                                                                                                    If your not in you can't win .

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      None of my suggestions are on the poll so I can't win.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        None of my suggestions are on the poll so I can't win.
                                                                                                        bah fcuking humbug

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Looks like it's going to be clear cut.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            bump

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by 6StarPool View Post
                                                                                                              bump
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                I wanna change my vote to JKo.

72over was around yesterday and told me the joke about it! I'm slow but the penny has dropped so take one of Mary Harney!

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  How about this Carl?

SPOILER

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                    How about this Carl?

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    The artist formerly known as j10spadesfishmaryharneyKylieminigoioioiodonkeykevs bitchlolliverpoolmasherano6starpool
                                                                                                                    Last edited by IPB Champ; 27-08-10, 11:56. Reason: Forgot Kylie

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      kylie?

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                        I wanna change my vote to JKo.

72over was around yesterday and told me the joke about it! I'm slow but the penny has dropped so take one of Mary Harney!
                                                                                                                        Ok will do. The name is a lock more a less. Can't wait to introduce myself to people at festivals, hello I'm Jack king off lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X