Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table

Hi lads,

I know Dom was working on this, but when you click the table button, it displays [TABLE_SAVED}[/TABLE_SAVED} (minus curly bracket)

You then have to delete _SAVED before the table works. Can you get it set without it for the default?

Also can we get a button for th NSFW tags?

I had a look at the table settings and I'd be afraid to do anything to them until Dom comes back... if I mess with them they might not work at all....

As for the NSFW button...

Soz...

/shitty admin'ing

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
      As for the NSFW button...
      Yeah we have to spoiler risque pics now, but do you have to type out the {NSFW=sample}{/NSFW} (minus curly bracket).

[NSFW=sample]http:/[/NSFW]

Wondering if we can get a button for it?

Comment

Ohhh I know what it is, I just don't have a clue how to put in a button for it...

I'm currently trying to learn how to do stuff to the forum, but I'll be honest alot of it is reading like Greek to me, so I'll prob have to wait to do anything until Dom can hold my hand through it.

Comment

lol at Ste. I'll do up a button for NSFW in a day or so, and will look at the table thing too. Tonight I don't have my thinking head on though.

Comment

Table thing is fixed now.

Comment

Hi Lads,

The table function isn't working on firefox for me, but its working on chrome? Is this anything that can be fixed?

Comment

Test using Firefox 3.6.9

Comment

Obv. I'll have to leave this one to Dom, cos i'm not good at this end of things, but have you tried updating FF?? It worked above using FF 3.6.9.

Comment

I'm using 3.6.9 aswel and this is it for me copying from excel 2010? Will try to update anyway because it's working on explorer and chrome

Comment

Strange one, I'm stumped I'm afraid. I'll have to handball it over to Dom...

Comment

So I'm going to have to figure out how to use the table function after ignoring it all this time?

I'm assuming if it is working in some browsers, and FF 3.6.9 for Ste, but not for Tony, I doubt anything I can do will fix it.

Comment

Thought as much Dom, no bother. Must be something my end

Comment

Posted using 3.6.9 as well Tony. On the upside, at least I know how easy it is to tabulate something now.

Comment

Clear your cache imo

Comment

Working...
                              X