Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jucheck.exe

i keep getting this jucheck.exe file when i boot my laptop

i have been cancelling it -is it a dangerous file or a standard update ?
    cant get a definitive answer online

thanks

Its your java looking to update. Just go to ninite.com, select java and any other apps you want to update. Run it, make a cup of tea, come back and it'll be all good.

Then go run msconfig - > startups and disable the jucheck entry. You won't get the prompt again. You can disable any other nonsense startups from popping up or slowing your boot times too. Just google anything you're not sure about. Make sure you don't disable your AV, sound and wifi/networking stuff just in case it interferes.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
      Then go run msconfig - > startups and disable the jucheck entry.
      lol cheers for this the windows live messanger was bugging the hell out of me having to close it manaully every time i started the pc and didnt know how to disable it.....finally ty

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
        lol cheers for this the windows live messanger was bugging the hell out of me having to close it manaully every time i started the pc and didnt know how to disable it.....finally ty
        Windows live messenger is basically defunct now anyway and integrated with skype. Just uninstall it and update skype.

Comment

Am i the only one ?

SPOILER
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
          X