iPhone apps/Android thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone apps/Android thread?

How about a stickied thread dedicated to smartphones?

It seems to come up regularly in BBV but gets lost fairly quickly afterwards.I'm sure the same questions are being asked over and over again so why not have some kind of reference point?

I just got an iphone myself and it's messy having to trawl/search through other threads to find info.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

I'm sure I saw an Apps area before
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Oops.

Comment

Meh,a BBV search seems to yield better results though.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

I just got an iphone myself and it's messy having to trawl/search through other threads to find info.
          Surely there is an app for that
          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I'll just chat it over with the lads we don't want to dilute the BBV and this could be the first step down a slippery slope, but personally this could be something maybe for the new tech forum, to try and give that a boost. It's something I'd actually like to have and read too.

Comment

Fire away with this if and when anyone has the inclination.

Put it in the Tech forum though.

Comment

Might be worth two seperate threads?

Comment

Yeah I don't see a problem with that, it would be handier as a iPhone user not to have to skip over Android posts and vice versa.

Comment

Rule of thumb - if you think something of this nature is worth a thread of it's own, then peg ahead with it in the appropriate forum, or ask in the bbv either if you want the risk of getting overlooked vs the reward of higher traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      Rule of thumb - if you think something of this nature is worth a thread of it's own, then peg ahead with it in the appropriate forum, or ask in the bbv either if you want the risk of getting overlooked vs the reward of higher traffic.
                      I was kind of thinking it would be more useful as a reference tool rather then for people asking specific questions.How many times have people asked what apps are good in BBV?

If there was a stickied list it would be handier and people could add useful things as they find them.I'd settle for a sticky somewhere if a thread of it's own complicates matters.

I just got my phone the other day so I'll contribute to a new thread but I can't really suggest anything yet.

Comment

Oh I know that, but my point is that if you think something is a good idea, then go ahead and start a thread for it, no need to ask.

Comment

iPhone one. Someone who actually has an android device can do that one

Comment

Working...
                          X