I fancy the Sharks in the currie cup

Comment

Lol title.
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by trytime View Post
        I fancy the Sharks in the currie cup
        http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...74&postcount=2
        You looked into any of the French games yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
          Lol title.
          lol ah fuck not again,did the same with the rwc thread
          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
            lol ah fuck not again,did the same with the rwc thread
            You should be able to edit it still.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              You should be able to edit it still.
              maybe a bucket of coffee before i start these things might help,cant edit,perhaps one of the mods might sort it
              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                Lol title.
                Yeh your in bits

to be fair it is a good 3 words you had to spell correctly

you nailed the Rubgy part anyways!!
                GAA News Website

Comment

^^^lol

Maybe we should just get someone to delete this, start over and never speak of it again

Comment

You looked into any of the French games yet?
                    No not really ready to make any calls on those games, esp with the french WC squad still out.

Comment

Toulouse v Stade could be a good game this weekend. Not really sure on the state of all the players, but i know Caucau is now out for the rest of the season. Spread is Toulouse -14 on PP. Anyone any ideas on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                        Yeh your

Rubgy
                        Nice try
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

ah fuck it just call it crooked ball investments
                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by trytime View Post
                            Toulouse v Stade could be a good game this weekend. Not really sure on the state of all the players, but i know Caucau is now out for the rest of the season. Spread is Toulouse -14 on PP. Anyone any ideas on it?
                            might have a look at the munster game later,all the irish rwc boys were back training this week with them,sherry out after last weekend playing for garryowen,flannery still in germany getting treatment, best wait till the team is up!
                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Munster Rugby News. Here you will find all of Munster Rugbys news updates including match previews and reports, game footage and fan news.

Big Guns Included For Aironi

All of those who represented Ireland in the RWC quarter final are included in the Munster squad for the RaboDirect PRO12 game against Aironi Rugby in Musgrave Park on Friday night.
                              The squad assembled for the first time since the RWC in Limerick yesterday and this morning trained in Thomond Park Stadium with indications being that most of those involved in the World Cup will see action on Friday in Cork.
                              After training Tony McGahan confirmed that Mike Sherry (ankle) will be out of action for up to six to eight weeks.

Munster Squad: M Horan, W du Preez, J Hayes, BJ Botha, S Archer, D Varley, D Fogarty, M O’Driscoll, D Ryan, D O’Callaghan, P O’Connell, B Holland, D Leamy, N Ronan, P O’Mahony, T O’Donnell, D O’Callaghan, J Coughlan, T O’Leary, C Murray, D Williams, P Stringer, I Keatley, R O’Gara, K Earls, D Barnes, L Mafi, W Chambers, D Howlett, D Hurley, J Murphy, S Deasy,

Not considered due to injury: David Wallace, Troy Smith, Felix Jones, Jerry Flannery, Peter Borlase, Darragh Hurley, Mike Sherry.

Comment

I'm liking Barnes at 12 to release Chambers at 13. Hes is good at looking to offload the ball to an oncoming runner.

Comment

very strong looking munster side for tonights game in tp,with all the irish rwc starting, bar o callaghan.munster have lost the last two matches including a top of the table match at home last time.along with will chambers,and the players from the rwc they do look like a team that if they impose themselfs early on,could rack up a good few points.if there is one weak point it might be no 7.on the other side aironi them selfs have a few of there better players back,but they are without nick williams,a bit of a blow for them imo,but in fairness to them they did put it up to leinster in the first half a few weeks ago leading 7-0 at half time,before leinster running out 19 point winners at the end,keeping them scoreless in the second half but i think that had more to do with leinster than anything else

the hcp here is munster-19 pts,1/2 time hcp -9,but the one i like is the 1/2 time winning margin 8-14 pts munster @ 12/5 with paddy power,wouldnt put any one off the yellow card if you can get it anywhere around evens!

match report leinster v aironi

Last edited by amberleaf; 28-10-11, 08:36.
                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

just looking at the pro 12 games for the weekend,cardiff - 2 pts v dragons looks good.the dragons got their hole kicked by treviso(who scored 50 pts!)last week and with the rwc players due back on the pitch this week for the blues,no teams as yet out but you would think a strongest team is on the cards with a view to the following weekends game v raceing in the hc for cardiff,blues - 2 @ 10/11(pp) looks a max bet.....is it?

was thinking of the said treviso - 7@10/11 v edinburgh could make it a double,they are in great form at the moment,winning their last four matches,both home and away as for edinburgh they have lost all their away matches including to aironi

thinking of the first scoreing play in the leinster v munster,penalty,no price up yet but if its anywhere around evens+ its a punt for me anyways

options on the above plz
                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

cardiff gone out to -4 now but still worth a pop,had a look at the match reports from last week when the dragons left 50 pts behind them and are now on paper at least up against a better team in the blues
                                      cardiff-4 @ 10/11

treviso are in the form of their lives,as said above,got their first bonus point win...ever!last week,with brendan williams scoreing two trys,their at home to edinburgh,the hcp line is drawn at -7,well beatable imo
                                      treviso-7 @ 10/11

in the leinster v munster game,hard nuff to call,reckon this could be best played" in game,"if at all,if they are both in or around evens with 20 min to go,than i'll more than likely back leinster if the price is anyway decent as they tend to finish stronger in home games
                                      another market of intrest might be the yellow card,powers are going 4/9 yes,but break it down to first yellow card leinster @15/8,munster @ 17/10 but when you look at the stats for the pro 12 yellow card index,leinster have got zero yellow cards in total,munster have got the most with 7,you would think that if there was to be a yellow card,it would more than likely be on the munster side if that stat is anything to go by!
                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Munster got 3 of those in the first game though...

Leinster are going to win the second half, as the Munster bench comprises of old men and kids. Munster might well lead the first. If you've any faith in them to do so, 7/2 Munster/Leinster flip flop seems like great value with *cough* bet365.

Yellow card market is very dependent on i) weather conditions, ii) referee, iii) Crowd noise. Think that 1.7 is a decent return on a Munster yellow, but wouldn't be surprised if it failed tbh. They'll have been told to stay honest with HEC games next weekend, don't want to play yourself out of contention with costing your team a man for 10mins.

SOB to score @9/2 with PP seems like a good bet considering the weakness of the Ryan/Ronan/Leamy backrow.

Comment

Worst Munster backrow in about 15 years.
                                          Centers are poor too Leinster are 8/13 to win on Stan James value.
                                          As Emmet said very poor munster bench think there really going to struggle in europe this year.
                                          Id not bother with yellow cards myself.
                                          Leinster by 10 the weather is going to be dry with a slight breeze

Comment

leinster,cardiff & treviso with the hcp it is so,pays about 6/1 on powers
                                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

leinster-7 pts, 110 @10/11 in game paddypowers, not sure why its only 7 pts with just 6 pts in it at 1/2 time but this looks like good valu
                                              Is there a general lesson to be learned from this? Leinster could have won that game by 25 points to limped to a 5 point win.

Irish teams pretty much never push on when comfortably ahead and really leave teams for dead - correct observation or cognitive bias?

Comment

Is there a general lesson to be learned from this? Leinster could have won that game by 25 points to limped to a 5 point win.

Irish teams pretty much never push on when comfortably ahead and really leave teams for dead - correct observation or cognitive bias?
                                                i kind of agree with you,the irish teams dont for the most part kill off a game when its there for the taken,and run up a big scoreline,bit like ulster,they could have won by 50 points but i think that was down "rustyness"and some top class defending,more than anything else.as for the in game bet with leinster - 7 pts,guess the way i was looking at it,they only had to win the 2nd half by 2 points and it was looking good when they went 12 pts up and leamy was yellow carded,but in fairness munster pushed back,tbh even tho munster lost,they have to be happy with that part of the game.also think b.o.d. is a huge loss to leinster,with the leadership he shows on the pitch if he was playing they could have very well put more points on the board.he's out for up to four games if not more.from my own point of view,i made some bad mistakes in my own few bets over the weekend but i dont think the above one was one of them
                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

My point is that the logic of "they only have to win the second half by two points" is possibly flawed considering it seems to be a trend that Irish teams typically don't maintain their level of performance when they're outclassing the opposition.

Intuitively, expecting Leinster to go out and win the second half by two points seemed like a no-brainer, but I'm suspicious as to whether statistics would have agreed with our intuition if we were to go back and check results from similar positions.

Comment

i kind of agree with you,the irish teams dont for the most part kill off a game when its there for the taken,and run up a big scoreline,bit like ulster,they could have won by 50 points but i think that was down "rustyness"and some top class defending,more than anything else.as for the in game bet with leinster - 7 pts,guess the way i was looking at it,they only had to win the 2nd half by 2 points and it was looking good when they went 12 pts up and leamy was yellow carded,but in fairness munster pushed back,tbh even tho munster lost,they have to be happy with that part of the game.also think b.o.d. is a huge loss to leinster,with the leadership he shows on the pitch if he was playing they could have very well put more points on the board.he's out for up to four games if not more.from my own point of view,i made some bad mistakes in my own few bets over the weekend but i dont think the above one was one of them
                                                    Ya not researching game team sheets etc is bad ive done it myself.
                                                    I hate backing irish teams as Keane said esp with biggish handicaps they let the foot off the gas esp with heineken cup rugby next weekend.
                                                    Must start a heineken cup thread dont see too mcuh value in it though.

Comment

might be something in it alright,im not a big fan of going back looking at results i always try and go with what i see here and now kinda thing, i made the decision based on what i saw in the 1st half,and to me at that stage leinster - 1 point for the 2nd half looked good valu,when there was just 6 points in the game,lets just say if the score was leinster 30 munster 3 at half time and the line was leinster - 28 points,than it was a no bet for me if anything it was on munster + 28,but because the game was still there to be won,along with the munster back row,i was thinking at the time there might be a little edge there.intresting point tho!
                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                        Ya not researching game team sheets etc is bad ive done it myself.
                                                        I hate backing irish teams as Keane said esp with biggish handicaps they let the foot off the gas esp with heineken cup rugby next weekend.
                                                        Must start a heineken cup thread dont see too mcuh value in it though.
                                                        agree think next weekend,we'll see a more honest approach(if thats the word i'm looking for) by all the teams,or to put it another way,more inclined to empty the play book
                                                        Last edited by amberleaf; 07-11-11, 15:40.
                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

ULSTER SQUAD (v Clermont): Forwards – P McAllister, C Black, T Court, J Afoa, A Macklin, D Fitzpatrick, A Kyriacou, N Brady, R Best, L Stevenson, J Muller, D Tuohy, T Barker, N McComb, S Ferris, M McComish, P Wannenburg, W Faloon, C Henry, R Diack. Backs – P Marshall, I Porter, I Humphreys, P Jackson, P Wallace, N Spence, I Whitten, D Cave, C Gilroy, S Danielli, A Trimble, A D’Arcy.

Ulster skipper Johann Muller, who along with Tom Court and Stephen Ferris will be fit for the clash after injury scares, says the side is now focused on the task ahead.

Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/sport/rugby/u...#ixzz1dI9k3yeI
                                                          Last edited by amberleaf; 10-11-11, 10:32.
                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

nice article here,might come in handy for the weekends matches Key areas for ERC match officials
                                                            10 November 2011, 7:14 pm
                                                            Poite
                                                            As the European season kicks off this weekend with the opening rounds of the Heineken Cup and the Amlin Challenge Cup, ERC have instructed all match officials in both competitions to be particularly vigilant in a number of key areas.
                                                            The key areas of focus, which are in line with those emphasised by the IRB during the recent Rugby World Cup, are as follows: dangerous tackles, the breakdown, scrum engagement, obstruction, and offsides at rucks and from kicks.
                                                            These areas were highlighted by ERC's Match Official Performance Manager, Donal Courtney, at a series of meetings during the club pre-season with the coaching staff of the 44 Heineken Cup and Amlin Challenge Cup clubs. The meetings were also attended by the Referee Managers of the six Unions.
                                                            "We've made sure that all match officials and club coaches are aware of the five key areas which we believe demand particular attention at the moment, and as organisers of Europe's leading club tournaments, we are expecting a consistency of approach from all match officials throughout the tournaments," said Courtney.
                                                            "In assessing the performance of match officials, feedback and critical analysis from the clubs will be greatly valued," Courtney added.
                                                            With the protection of players a priority for ERC, Citing Commissioners will be operating at all Heineken Cup games as well as televised Amlin Challenge Cup games throughout the European club season.
                                                            In another development, ERC has confirmed that the period of half-time for both tournaments will now be 15 minutes as against the 10 minutes allocated in previous seasons.
                                                            Last edited by amberleaf; 10-11-11, 23:58.
                                                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

like a Leinster and Harlequins HC double...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                like a Leinster and Harlequins HC double...
                                                                Quins handicap gone to -16pts now hopefully good omen.
                                                                hope to hell the rain stays away is a weather front crossing ireland with rain
                                                                which crosses england and is close to london at 8 tomorrow.

Regardless of the result i think its a value bet have a few friends on it too.

Comment

Ye think it's still value @ -16?

Comment

yup

Comment

Forecast is currently for it to just be drizzle until about 9PM and getting heavier from then on.

Hope it isn't too wet or too one sided as I'm going to this game tonight.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lucky you. I'm trying to convince some of my London based compatriots to get to the game too, two Galway lads even!

Going to tip down to the Gloucester v Connacht game in December though, regardless of any company or lack thereof!

Comment

nice article here,might come in handy for the weekends matches Key areas for ERC match officials
                                                                          10 November 2011, 7:14 pm
                                                                          Poite
                                                                          As the European season kicks off this weekend with the opening rounds of the Heineken Cup and the Amlin Challenge Cup, ERC have instructed all match officials in both competitions to be particularly vigilant in a number of key areas.
                                                                          The key areas of focus, which are in line with those emphasised by the IRB during the recent Rugby World Cup, are as follows: dangerous tackles, the breakdown, scrum engagement, obstruction, and offsides at rucks and from kicks.
                                                                          These areas were highlighted by ERC's Match Official Performance Manager, Donal Courtney, at a series of meetings during the club pre-season with the coaching staff of the 44 Heineken Cup and Amlin Challenge Cup clubs. The meetings were also attended by the Referee Managers of the six Unions.
                                                                          "We've made sure that all match officials and club coaches are aware of the five key areas which we believe demand particular attention at the moment, and as organisers of Europe's leading club tournaments, we are expecting a consistency of approach from all match officials throughout the tournaments," said Courtney.
                                                                          "In assessing the performance of match officials, feedback and critical analysis from the clubs will be greatly valued," Courtney added.
                                                                          With the protection of players a priority for ERC, Citing Commissioners will be operating at all Heineken Cup games as well as televised Amlin Challenge Cup games throughout the European club season.
                                                                          In another development, ERC has confirmed that the period of half-time for both tournaments will now be 15 minutes as against the 10 minutes allocated in previous seasons.
                                                                          this was put up on the eru site yesterday and after looking at the wording,looks like the refs are going to be very strict in certain areas of the play,if so a few markets have come into my thinking.the yellow cards might be worth a look,even a sending off @20/1+ with most games but that would be pushing it a little perhaps.also the total pts "in play"where the scrum comes into it.

quins are gone out to -17 v connacth,they will most likely cover that but one things for sure it wont be easy,this i think could be like a cup game as far as connacth are concerned,they will throw the kitchen sink at this,but you would think quins will get there in the end,with this in mind and the above, i'm going for a small bet connacht to be shown a yellow card first @5/6 with powers,and a right cut off highest scoring half,2nd half@5/6 with laddies.if connacth are to stand their ground,you would think that theres a better chance it will be in the first 1/2,with the effort taking its toll in the 2nd half.also think connacth will empty the tank,reckon it could just take it out of them for next weeks game,the other games are all in play for me,bar the racing v cardiff,will have just a small punt on the blues @ 5/2(in from 11/4)the big boys are back for cardiff,but with no game last week and sam the man just back from his suspension,could have done with a game or two together, to sort out the ripples
                                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            Lucky you. I'm trying to convince some of my London based compatriots to get to the game too, two Galway lads even!

Going to tip down to the Gloucester v Connacht game in December though, regardless of any company or lack thereof!
                                                                            Well, if you change your mind and come on down I can arrange a bed for the night for you, I'll be in Richmond about 6 PM or Gmail and I think you have my number
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Well, if you change your mind and come on down I can arrange a bed for the night for you, I'll be in Richmond about 6 PM or Gmail and I think you have my number
                                                                              Cheers, its my birthday though, not spending 3 hours of it driving to London!

Comment

#40
                                                                                Quins handicap gone to -16pts now hopefully good omen.
                                                                                hope to hell the rain stays away is a weather front crossing ireland with rain
                                                                                which crosses england and is close to london at 8 tomorrow.

Regardless of the result i think its a value bet have a few friends on it too.
                                                                                Sigh at half time Quins in total control at 19 -10 up iw as sure we were good.
                                                                                Great fightback by Connacht and super showing off the young backline.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  knew i was done for by half time with 29 pts scored,but was great to see connacht given it plenty,hopefully they will build on this and give the other three irish teams a run.............up,up and away my westies
                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#42
                                                                                    great run by the irish teams in the hc last weekend with in my view connacht, top of the pile for their performance v quinns,their up v toulonse next weekend,in their first ever hc home game,interesting to see if they can lift themselfs so quickly after last weekends game.on another note,heard a interview with jonny wilkinson on radio5 sports,talking about the autobiography,fuck me that man has some demons,but is well worth a look at http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011...?newsfeed=true
                                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Between this weekend and the first round of the RWC do people think there's a trend with the + side coming out on top in opening round games or is it just a coincidence?

First game of a competition underdogs physicality and mentality you would expect to be close to the top, as they haven't been ground down by losses and will be out to show everyone they're up for the challenge.

Any thoughts?

Comment

#44
                                                                                        hard to tell as yet,in the rwc the minnow teams put it up to the better teams in the first round,before paying the price later on,but they had just their own squad of players to choose from,they knew that they had just four games to worry about so it was a case for a lot of them to put themselfs in the shop window,or just give it every thing they have with a hope of a contract to be got,as in the hc they have a long season to worry about,but they can buy in players to plug any holes they might have(bit like ulster),think both ulster and connacht might be under pressure next weekend tho as they dont look to have much on the bench,as the bigger clubs at least have their academies to fall back on.but as the season goes on you would think the smaller clubs will suffer as they just dont have the players,and in some cases the money to buy in talented players
                                                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#45
                                                                                          was eyeballing the blues v l.irish game,with blues -7 in the hcp,but roberts and halfpenny out,and the horror injury to downs,not so sure now,on the london irish side lack of discipline may be a little problem,we'll know more tomorrow after the hearing
                                                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#46
                                                                                            chris ashton 8/1 to score the first try to night in the northampton v scarlets game,11/8 anytime tryscorer,not so bad considering he's a try scoreing machine! http://www.espnscrum.com/england/rug...yer/27816.html
                                                                                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#47
                                                                                              sick looking team for toulouse in the connacht game,general hcp is -10 and could be well with in the scope of this team.Toulouse
                                                                                              15
                                                                                              Clément Poitrenaud
                                                                                              14
                                                                                              Maxime Medard
                                                                                              13
                                                                                              Florian Fritz
                                                                                              12
                                                                                              Yannick Jauzion
                                                                                              11
                                                                                              Vincent Clerc
                                                                                              10
                                                                                              Lionel Beauxis
                                                                                              9
                                                                                              Luke Burgess
                                                                                              1
                                                                                              Yohan Montes
                                                                                              2
                                                                                              William Servat
                                                                                              3
                                                                                              Census Johnston
                                                                                              4
                                                                                              Grégory Lamboley
                                                                                              5
                                                                                              Yoann Maestri
                                                                                              6
                                                                                              Jean Bouilhou
                                                                                              7
                                                                                              Thierry Dusautoir * (world player of the year 2011)
                                                                                              8
                                                                                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                              Louis Picamoles
                                                                                              16
                                                                                              Gary Botha
                                                                                              17
                                                                                              Jean-Baptiste Poux
                                                                                              18
                                                                                              Johnson Falefa
                                                                                              19
                                                                                              Romain Millo-Chluski
                                                                                              20
                                                                                              Nicolas Vergallo
                                                                                              21
                                                                                              Yannick Nyanga
                                                                                              22
                                                                                              Luke McAlister
                                                                                              23
                                                                                              Gillian Galan
                                                                                              Last edited by amberleaf; 18-11-11, 12:08.
                                                                                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Outrageous team alright.

What's the weather forecast?

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Thats the flaming thing it is bucketing down in Cork,what is it like in Galway??? i agree with Amberleaf that Toulouse team is a seriously strong outfit but the weather has to be taken into account as Keane said,
                                                                                                  Anyone what is the weather like in Galway??

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                                                                    Thats the flaming thing it is bucketing down in Cork,what is it like in Galway??? i agree with Amberleaf that Toulouse team is a seriously strong outfit but the weather has to be taken into account as Keane said,
                                                                                                    Anyone what is the weather like in Galway??
                                                                                                    Trytime is going to the match tomorrow, I'll ask him to post conditions here an hour or so before kickoff.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Outrageous team alright.

What's the weather forecast?
                                                                                                      Promised clear with a very light breeze tommorow evening.

Serious Toulouse team and a bench with Poux Picamoles Botha Milos Chuski serious grunt and power to bring on in teh second half.

10/11 Available on a Toulose win-8pts seems like the bet

Comment

#52

Serious Toulouse team and a bench with Poux Picamoles Botha Milos Chuski serious grunt and power to bring on in teh second half.

Yeah the bench is just sick alright! You didn't even mention Luke facking McCallister like

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Yeah the bench is just sick alright! You didn't even mention Luke facking McCallister like
                                                                                                          Just thinking after 50 mins when Toulouse empty the bench and bring on fresh legs
                                                                                                          how the scrum will suffer allowing Burgess who was excellent last week at scrum half laods of space.

Jauzion is still class Medard and joint world cup top scorer Clerc loves playing against irish teams Poitrenaud is still excellent dunno whos going to have it tougher tommorow the connacht backs or forwards massive challenge for all involved.

Re weather wet in morning clearing to dry come evening

Comment

#54

With which firm is the 10/11 -8 available please and thank you??

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                                                                              With which firm is the 10/11 -8 available please and thank you??
                                                                                                              ODDSCHECKER.COM COUPLE OF FIRMS

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                forecast is fine,popped in to a hacketts bookmakers last night as i was passing to watch a race in dundalk,they had toulouse -8 @ 10/11,links to odds comparison sites below

Compare the best online betting odds from top bookmakers and take advantage of our Free Bets and sign up offers - Easyodds.com
                                                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  also had a small bet on the first try in the castres v munster game after 23 min,think this will be a bit of a gagey game,big hits early with kicking for goal the order of the day,@ 10/11 powers
                                                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Weather from Galway: Clear sky,unlikely to rain, no wind.ground is a bit wet and air is chilly. Should suit Toulouse.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by trytime; 19-11-11, 16:58.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      preview of thursday nights pro 12 game blues v aironi,(7.30 start)have to wait for teams to be named,forecast, etc,but maybe a little tipple on "no try to be scored",low scoreing game could be in order!

Preview: Cardiff Blues v Aironi
                                                                                                                      Cardiff Blues have won their last three matches in all competitions, and coincidentally all by six point winning margins.
                                                                                                                      The Blues have won their last two games in the RaboDirect PRO12, but both were played away from home. At Cardiff City Stadium Cardiff Blues have lost their last two in this competition. The Region have won all 11 previous clashes with Italian sides.

Aironi Rugby's last two encounters in the RaboDirect PRO12, against Munster and Glasgow, both were tryless games which ended in 6-18 defeats.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by amberleaf; 22-11-11, 23:55.
                                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        wow, next england head coach jim mallinder getting lumped on,into 4/7 now from 5s,
                                                                                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X