Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evan Williams horse is apparently going to run a big one.
    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Whoop whoop backed him at 4s drifted to 8s happy days, didn't see the race heard he just got up.I hope someone else on here got on.

Comment

Anything happening tonight at Fundalk.

Comment

A bit left field, but trap 1 at the 20.21 romford, source says to also do 1 and 4 in a forecast. I Never bet on dogs but this fella sent me a tip last friday which won at 6/1.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
            Anything happening tonight at Fundalk.
            interesting last race
            reverse forecast on Temasek Star, War Goddess and a single on war goddess
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
              A bit left field, but trap 1 at the 20.21 romford, source says to also do 1 and 4 in a forecast. I Never bet on dogs but this fella sent me a tip last friday which won at 6/1.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
              That was tight. WP.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                interesting last race
                reverse forecast on Temasek Star, War Goddess and a single on war goddess
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Before i get onto support and make an eejet of myself....

Did a 100 double on PP. Horse to place @11/10 (it won fwiw) and the dog above @10/11. Both won according to PP and should have paid 400ish but only paid 200.45????

Comment

Worth looking at the bumper tomorrow in newbury
                    past winners include Ballyandy, Barters Hill, Al Ferof, Definitely Red & Shutthefrontdoor,losers have included Buveur D'air, Altior & Coneygree

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      Before i get onto support and make an eejet of myself....

Did a 100 double on PP. Horse to place @11/10 (it won fwiw) and the dog above @10/11. Both won according to PP and should have paid 400ish but only paid 200.45????
                      Has the dog as a dead heat on sportinglife

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                        Has the dog as a dead heat on sportinglife
                        Thought of that but horse alone is 210 so still should pay 300?

Comment

Thought of that but horse alone is 210 so still should pay 300?
                          If the horse won first then it is 210 going onto the dog. Dead heat so 1/2 stake on at 1.909 so 105 @ 1.909 gives the return they have given. Works out at the same number no matter which ran first. Looks correct to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                            If the horse won first then it is 210 going onto the dog. Dead heat so 1/2 stake on at 1.909 so 105 @ 1.909 gives the return they have given. Works out at the same number no matter which ran first. Looks correct to me.
                            Seems to be the case.

Bizarre rule that i lose money when selection dead heats

Comment

Charbel confirmed for arkle
                              Betting w/o altior @ 13/2 snaffled

Comment

Seen a thing in paddys the other day ciaran that they are paying full on dead heats might be worth looking into

Comment

Daphne Du Clos 445 Newbury came up on the tracker. Must have a great chance today.
                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Tobefair looked a proper horse there.

On beltor for the betfair hurdle.
                                    Ruby's in the next

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                      Daphne Du Clos 445 Newbury came up on the tracker. Must have a great chance today.
                                      Backed it for the Cheltenham Champion Bumper before the market was adjusted after Getabirds withdrawal, that race in Newbury has thrown up some belters who have gone on to great things

Comment

Jesus altior made piss out of fox norton

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                          Backed it for the Cheltenham Champion Bumper before the market was adjusted after Getabirds withdrawal, that race in Newbury has thrown up some belters who have gone on to great things
                                          Thats an inspired bet.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                            Value ...nice ..wasn't thinking that far ahead I'm afraid.
                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Biggest worry is they skip Cheltenham and go for the mares bumber in Aintree but with the mares allowance would have a serious shout, have it NRNB though so fingers crossed

Comment

Who's that with a nice pointer to carlingford Lough on how to repeat the win

Comment

Lagostovegas here

Comment

Don Poli looking surprisingly alert in the early stages here
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Great race.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                        Don Poli looking surprisingly alert in the early stages here
                                                        20/1 about him for the GC is 20/1 about the ground being genuinely soft.

Great performance from him today and a good LOL @ the in running layers who went evens about him after four fences .
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Seen a tip for Shalaman EW in Dundalk tonight. Odds are dropping atm. 7 with PP, as high as 11 elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                            Seen a tip for Shalaman EW in Dundalk tonight. Odds are dropping atm. 7 with PP, as high as 11 elsewhere
                                                            9/1 on PP at the moment.

Comment

On last night at 11's and now best priced 5-1 so fingers crossed.

Just seen this posted elsewhere

17:30 Dundalk - "Anyone see what just happened in Dundalk? Levins two ran in different colours to the card. Palavacini Run ran in what was down as Bubblesontherise. Bubblesontherise unplaced yet 14k done at 1.01 on it as it's stable mate passed the line"

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

17:30 Dundalk - "Anyone see what just happened in Dundalk? Levins two ran in different colours to the card. Palavacini Run ran in what was down as Bubblesontherise. Bubblesontherise unplaced yet 14k done at 1.01 on it as it's stable mate passed the line"

Opr

Interesting, it was a late but official colour change as far as I can see.

Comment

In the local word for Patrick martins in the 7.30 steelyeyed wayne lordon on board.

Comment

On the train to Ascot at the moment, never been before!. Backed Harry fry's in the first and Curtis horse in the next 2 races. Cue card up to incl 5L too!. And krugermmac place 1-2-2-3-4 later.

Comment

BigBadJohn!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                        On the train to Ascot at the moment, never been before!. Backed Harry fry's in the first and Curtis horse in the next 2 races. Cue card up to incl 5L too!. And krugermmac place 1-2-2-3-4 later.
                                                                        I'm taking on cue card today....Hold.me

Like my kalashai in the 3pm

Comment

I'm taking on cue card today....Hold.me

Like my kalashai in the 3pm

The brother is awaiting a bumper payout on Cue Card of a five timer going back 2 weeks. He got 6/4 cue card. Also a nice double including cue card. His only problem is he has never caught cue card a winner!.

Comment

Page turner in gowren 4.15
                                                                            Told to back it ew 25-1 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                              The brother is awaiting a bumper payout on Cue Card of a five timer going back 2 weeks. He got 6/4 cue card. Also a nice double including cue card. His only problem is he has never caught cue card a winner!.
                                                                              I'm on Taquin Du Seuil....sorry

Comment

vintage clouds in the 15.15 too

Comment

I'm on Taquin Du Seuil....sorry
                                                                                  Good choice, I'll blame it on you

Comment

WP

Comment

Interesting gamble going on in 16.40 at navan.
                                                                                      Myoney already on holeinthewallbar but 12s into 5s on admiral brian

Comment

Crazy race at Navan as Acapella Bourgeois is allowed a 30 length lead & jockeys make no effort to catch it.

Comment

Big Fella Thanks still going strong at 15 i see running tomorrow. Fair play..

Comment

Crazy race at Navan as Acapella Bourgeois is allowed a 30 length lead & jockeys make no effort to catch it.

Comment

Any links to re-watch this?

Comment

Any links to re-watch this?
                                                                                                D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

Comment

I'd love to see HRI take the inititave with GPS technology.

Simply equip every horse in every race publish the data.

It would cost feck all and provide an unprecedented level of transparency.
                                                                                                  It might well be of dubious value, people would be swimming in data but at least they would have it to do with what they like.

Comment

As far as I can see what that would show you from the chase yesterday was that Roger went off a little bit faster than the rest over the first six fences after which everybody goes at about the same pace to the second last after which Acapel;la continues to travel and jump while all the rest are out on their feet.
                                                                                                    WP Roger and Sandra, the horse was fit and he galloped and jumped for fun with the fluency and pace you'd expect is needed to win a grade 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                      It's already confirmed as happening for all flat racing in Ireland.
                                                                                                      Wow. Any thoughts on a tech build for predictive analytics?

Comment

It's already confirmed as happening for all flat racing in Ireland.
                                                                                                        Very good.
                                                                                                        This is the SIS in play offering, information thin on the ground beyond the press releases which point at it being live this season.
                                                                                                        Big question is will the data be published by HRI or will SIS own it?

Comment

Got a tip for de vegas lad in the last in Wolverhampton 14/1
                                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                            Got a tip for de vegas lad in the last in Wolverhampton 14/1
                                                                                                            Big drift

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by novak View Post
                                                                                                              Big drift

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
                                                                                                              Dud - sorry
                                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Cheltenham ante post....Plenty of duds here
                                                                                                                Mega Fortune @ 6/1 Triumph Hurdle
                                                                                                                Charbel @ 13/2 (GP) Arkle Betting W/O Altior NRNB
                                                                                                                Mick Jazz @ 14/1 County Hurdle
                                                                                                                Mick Jazz @ 33/1 Supreme
                                                                                                                Unowhatimeanharry @ 11/8 Stayers
                                                                                                                Lets Dance @ 33/1 Neptune
                                                                                                                Cantlow @ 9/2 XCounty
                                                                                                                Throwaway:
                                                                                                                Moon Racer (Supreme) & Un De Sceaux (Ryanair) both to win Was 19/1 Now 24/1 @ 24/1

lets dance is my biggest one so fucking hope it's entered

Comment

You don't have to worry too much about it being entered, with WPM that's a formality. But you are drawing dead if you think she is going to run in the race.
                                                                                                                  Mares novice I guess

Comment

You don't have to worry too much about it being entered, with WPM that's a formality. But you are drawing dead if you think she is going to run in the race.
                                                                                                                    Any chance Bacardys goes to the supreme?

Comment

Bacardys would be more likely to go to the Albert Bartlett than the Supreme.

Airlie Beach for the Mares Novice as the same owners have Bunk off Early for the Supreme.

Unlikely Lets Dance will go back to two miles so the Neptune is perfect for her and I like that bet.

However if they decide to run Vroum Vroum Mag in the Champion and Limini dosen't perform well against Apples Jade tomorrow then Lets Dance could be rerouted to the Mares race.

Comment

Would the bonus have much say in what race she runs in?
                                                                                                                        I wouldn't have thought 50k would mean that much in the grand scheme of things at that level

Comment

I think it is any race but couldn't be 100% sure.

The bonus is for stable staff so don't think it will have any bearing on where she runs.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X