This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
    What is the CV font of choice for the discerning job seeker these days?

I know it's a no-no but i do personally think times New Roman looks clean in a PDF

No offence Hitch, but you are not allowed answer
    I use Arial because I am cold hearted machine but as DP said cailibre is fine if you want to convey a more cuddly self. Times New Roman is used a lot in reality and I wouldn't care or not put them forward based on using it.

Comment

Ahhh remember the days of coming to the thread in the morning, seeing a shitload of new posts and wondering what awesomeness had transpired while you were sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        He didn't win the popular vote because there was no point in campaigning in the major population centers, California, New York, Texas.
        The implication of this (when said by Trump) is that he could/would have won the popular vote if needbe.
        But presumably Clinton didn't do much more than cursory campaigning in these areas either so there was possibly a few more percentage points to be squeezed there for her.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
            That or 'OK, the jokes over now, time to move along Mr Trump' and have him replaced within a month.
            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            How? The GOP has a solid majority, no chance this happens (barring the old 'dead girl\live boy found in his bed' scenario).
            There has got to be some sort of a plan in place to have him not wake up one morning when it stops being amusing.
            He'll either be a full time media comedy show who dedicates his extremely limited abilities to lining his own pockets and leaves the Republicunts to do as they see fit with their dual mandate... or he'll be taken out.

He didn't win the popular vote because there was no point in campaigning in the major population centers, California, New York, Texas.
            And I didn't win the Lotto last week because there was no point in doing it.

Maybe its time you laid off on the kool aid
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Comment

Rumours the pissing story is a massive 4chan troll job,buzz feed distancing themselves already tweeting about huge problems with the story,it's going to be an entertaining 4 years

Comment

Ow my balls

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      The implication of this (when said by Trump) is that he could/would have won the popular vote if needbe.
                      But presumably Clinton didn't do much more than cursory campaigning in these areas either so there was possibly a few more percentage points to be squeezed there for her.
                      Trump campaigned far more extensively (and effectively?) than Hillary, so he would have had an edge there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        He even won more latino votes than Che Geuvara and the Pope who also weren't running in this election

Comment

Oh my good lord. I'm literally speechless. It seems the Russians, according to the official US CIA report, have a video of Trump being golden showered by Russian hookers in a Moscow hotel. Oh my dear lord.

Document here: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html
                          actually, he paid hookers to pee on each other while he watched on a bed the Obamas slept in.
                          Which sounds like the petty shit he would do

edit see it was covered above ^^
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            There has got to be some sort of a plan in place to have him not wake up one morning when it stops being amusing.
                            He'll either be a full time media comedy show who dedicates his extremely limited abilities to lining his own pockets and leaves the Republicunts to do as they see fit with their dual mandate... or he'll be taken out.
                            He's the Prez. People are going to have to reconcile with that.

Best case: he goes 4 years without doing anything insane, then either gets deselected by the GOP or roundly defeated.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Being a dick doesnt stop people being right.

This is epic. You've been finger wagging at Russia for years with impunity, and in one fell swoop Russia has broken your country from inside and crippled you for a generation or more. You're eating yourselves alive, the mistrust and paranoia each side of the political isle has in relation to the other has rendered you effectively into a dead state. Rid yourselves of Trump and the Right sees it as an act of aggression. Keep him and the Left sees it as intolerable. You're too weak to fight a civil war to resolve the differences and too polarized to unite. Russia threw a straight Byzantine style punch to your jaw and you're reeling. Its the end of America as the world knows it and Russia has effectively won, and it's glorious to watch. The better country has won.
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                Rumours the pissing story is a massive 4chan troll job,buzz feed distancing themselves already tweeting about huge problems with the story,it's going to be an entertaining 4 years
                                I wouldn't be surprised tbh. Funny if true tbf.
                                I assumed that the story came from Ukraine. How would a random 4chaner get the story to the powers that me. It's not like they can just spread it online

Comment

Its the weirdest thing I've ever seen happen.

Comment

Best case: he goes 4 years without doing anything insane, then either gets deselected by the GOP or roundly defeated.
                                    He must be ~10/1+ to complete two terms?

Comment

:
                                      In fairness throughout history a leader lining their own pockets or being a full time media front man has not lead to poor decisions or negative effects for a country.

Being greedily driven to push the economy because you are getting a slice or leaving the running of the country to capable people while you wave are much less dangerous than an idiot with power trying to implement their will.

The 2 above are basically your best case scenarios so I dont get your problem.

I actually think Trump will avoid getting involved in a war - costly messy things war which means less people to build or live in shitty apartments which is what he will be focusing on when it comes to lining his own pockets.

Hilary would have been at war within a year of taking office in my opinion - ISIS, Cold War second front like Korea or Vietnam or just a random dictator to topple - take your pick but the US military will have been lacing their boots up.

Pretty sick of the whole Trump debate so to quote a guy who did a pretty good job in hindsight and was also a rich man who was bankrupt several times but who rose to power through the will of the uneducated underclass to stand at the head of a democracy - Alea iacta est (the die is cast)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        Being a dick doesnt stop people being right.
                                        Thankfully because I hate being wrong as much as I like being a dick so to have to choose between the 2

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                          I actually think Trump will avoid getting involved in a war - costly messy things war which means less people to build or live in shitty apartments which is what he will be focusing on when it comes to lining his own pockets.
                                          I think he'll be played into military intervention. Either through backing himself into a corner and lashing out or hawks playing to his ego.
                                          Also War money>>>House money

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                            The LOLZZZ YOU WERE TROLLLLEDD thing doesnt really stand up imo

CARL BERNSTEIN: It came from a former British MI-6 intelligence agent who was hired by a political research -- opposition research -- firm in Washington who was doing work about Donald Trump for both Republican and Democratic candidates opposed to Trump. They were looking at Trump's business ties. They saw some questionable things about Russians, about his businesses in Russia. They, in turn, hired this MI-6 former investigator. He then came up with additional information from his Russian sources. He was very concerned by the implications of it. He then took it to an FBI colleague that he had known in his undercover work for years. He took it to this FBI man in Rome who turned it over to the bureau in Washington in August. And then a former British ambassador to Russia, independently, was made aware of these findings and he took the information to John McCain, Senator John McCain of Arizona, in the period just after the election, and showed it to McCain -- additional findings. McCain was sufficiently disturbed by what he read, to take it to FBI Director James Comey himself personally. They had a five-minute meeting. The two men, very little was said. McCain turned it over to him and is now awaiting what the FBI’s response is to that information. ​
                                            CNN reported that US intelligence chiefs presented President-elect Donald Trump and President Obama with documents that claim Russian operatives believe they have “compromising personal and financial information” about Trump. The report also included allegations that a “continuing exchange of information” occurred “between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government” during the 2016 presidential campaign. Veteran investigative journalist Carl Bernstein reported that FBI officials are currently “investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations.” From the January 10 edition of CNN’s The Situation Room:

Comment

Excellent piece by Eamonn Mallie on what Arlene could have been

Comment

I think he'll be played into military intervention. Either through backing himself into a corner and lashing out or hawks playing to his ego.
                                                Unlike Obama or Hillary I dont think he would mind saying to the world press that he just didnt think it was worth going to war and that if any nation thinks the US are soft than they can go fuck themselves.

I think he actually set himself up pretty well for the whitehouse, he is on record saying he will go nuclear with no issues so the doomsday deterrent is now on his side as appears for this to be an actual possibility while before nobody was crazy enough for the threat to hold water.

Comment

If I buy a second hand car and the tax is out of date am I right in thinking I just have to pay from the date the car gets registered in my name?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                    Pretty sick of the whole Trump debate so to quote a guy who did a pretty good job in hindsight and was also a rich man who was bankrupt several times but who rose to power through the will of the uneducated underclass to stand at the head of a democracy - Alea iacta est (the die is cast)
                                                    A similar ending for Donaldius in the Senate would be fun.

Comment

Price on Trump having less foreign interventions than the last three?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        A similar ending for Donaldius in the Senate would be fun.
                                                        Et tu Sessions has a better ring than Et tu Corker but he might have to make friends with someone with a better name really.

Comment

Damn it sick of the Trump debate but cant stop myself - I am basically suffering from the same syndrome that got him elected.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                            If I buy a second hand car and the tax is out of date am I right in thinking I just have to pay from the date the car gets registered in my name?
                                                            Yes

Comment

The LOLZZZ YOU WERE TROLLLLEDD thing doesnt really stand up imo

about his businesses in Russia

http://mediamatters.org/video/2017/0...ise-him/214971
                                                              He doesn't have any in Russia though?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                  Lost money playing poker. Vegas is a load of bollox. I hope you like slot machines.
                                                                  Tell us more when you have the time; where are you staying, for how long, where did you play poker, all the good stuff!

Comment

Twitter denials are getting increasingly shrill.

He does his first press conference in 6 months at 4pm. Should be box office.

Comment

Trumps latest tweet is amazing...

Comment

Its the weirdest thing I've ever seen happen.
                                                                        Bunga bunga!

I think that tops this but happy to concede if further nuttiness emerges

Comment

Comment

hmm Twink's mortgage repayments on her €230,000 outstanding mortgage are €209 per month. How do you get a mortgage like that?
                                                                            Lol just saw that.....

Twink has succeeded in saving her debt-ridden home from the auctioneer’s hammer after paying off outstanding mortgage repayments of €18,000, the Circuit Civil Court heard today.

Shr must be expecting to live well into her 100s...

Comment

...

Comment

Unionist leaders cant be seen to be conceding the smallest iota of respect or class towards Fenians or their electoral base will eviscerate them.
                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Cant wait to get my 200 a month mortgage now

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                    Unionist leaders cant be seen to be conceding the smallest iota of respect or class towards Fenians or their electoral base will eviscerate them.
                                                                                    Cash for Ash just seems like an insane scheme, no idea how it got passed

Comment

The President Elect just enacted Godwin's Law

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Whatever about the bigger story (which seems false), US intelligence does seem to be acting massively inappropriately. Maybe creating a police state wasn't such a smart idea after all.
                                                                                            Wasn't it McCain (who is fairly universally respected) who leaked\released it?

Hard to type 'leak' now without being subjected to distressing mental images.

Comment

hmm Twink's mortgage repayments on her €230,000 outstanding mortgage are €209 per month. How do you get a mortgage like that?
                                                                                              Looks like interest only on a 1% tracker more or less - I'd imagine she's not the only one with one of those.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Western_Sean View Post
                                                                                                    Looks like interest only on a 1% tracker more or less - I'd imagine she's not the only one with one of those.
                                                                                                    How long do the interest only periods typically last?
                                                                                                    Cause I have a vague suspicion that when it ends and they come looking for the principal that there'll be another saga or two in the courts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

She looks like she's already in her 100s!

Comment

Not really though. He won white women, split college educated, won wealthy. Won more Latinos than Romney.

Only white women voted for him. Shame on our white stupid asses.

Comment

Anyone been following the Fr Peter Mc Verry Trust protestors? The court ruled denying an extension of the Apollo house occupation. Govt should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                            Lost money playing poker. Vegas is a load of bollox. I hope you like slot machines.
                                                                                                            You still have us.............that's a double loss I know.

Comment

Twitter denials are getting increasingly shrill.

He does his first press conference in 6 months at 4pm. Should be box office.
                                                                                                              Odds on no questions allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                She looks like she's already in her 100s!
                                                                                                                Still get it.

Comment

Odds on no questions allowed?
                                                                                                                  It would be an interesting take on the usual 'you ask questions, I answer them' format

Although, given prevailing craziness levels, it probably wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

Comment

Lol just saw that.....

Twink has succeeded in saving her debt-ridden home from the auctioneer’s hammer after paying off outstanding mortgage repayments of €18,000, the Circuit Civil Court heard today.

Yay I don't have to worry about feeling inadequate next to rich peeps with big houses and lots of money. It's Aaaaallll an illusion! GO ME!

Sorry Twink. She doesn't look that bad! I'd say she is fairly histronic.

That mortgage is crazy. You'd think she would downsize in the face of things...i mean
                                                                                                                    The current value of Idrone House is worth several times more than the outstanding mortgage.
                                                                                                                    ?? Why not sell pay it off and downsize???

She does look good though.

Banks are suckers.

Can the bank not force a sale ??? Mortgage seems ...crazy. Plus she didn't pay anything for five years. http://www.thejournal.ie/twink-court...26006-Oct2016/

Families have been evicted from two bedroom houses. Her ex is in an Orchestra she is in showbiz ...what did the bank THINK they were going to earn the money from the law of attraction?

Oh well what do I know about such things. It's no good to be bitter. I don't want twink to be homeless. I can afford a little sympathy. Poor twink. I am sure she would be nice to me if I met her......
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 11-01-17, 15:27.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                                      I am sure she would be nice to me if I met her......
                                                                                                                      I've changed my mind ..fuck her.

Comment

Still get it.

Comment

She does look fab.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X