• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added
    Louis oz 40/1 2pts ew
    An 66/1 1pt ew

Comment

F.u ....J.b.Holmes...what a difference a year makes...well just the 15 shots actually ��
      Went wit Marcus Fraser outright at 66's before that last birdie for my sole outright Bet...so hopefully can get a sweat come Sunday...

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
        F.u ....J.b.Holmes...what a difference a year makes...well just the 15 shots actually ��
        Went wit Marcus Fraser outright at 66's before that last birdie for my sole outright Bet...so hopefully can get a sweat come Sunday...
        Have Fraser FRL at 50/1 and 150/1 in the outright. Was counting the cash there. what a balls up
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
          Damn meant to back Willet in the outrights, forgot all about it.

Just have Grace who is 1 over.

May add tomorrow evening.

Comment

Hold Rory hold and all will be forgiven 😂

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Fucks sake. Had a decent bit on McIlroy yesterday at 10-3. 4 clear earlier on and was 1-4, spending the money in my head cue total collapse.

Comment

This nbc live stream I had was atrocious. Kept cutting out for ads at crucial times like after scott almost hit water

ugh, was on mickelson e/w in play so top 4 . Damn it!
                Last edited by mdoug; 06-03-16, 23:03.
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

GMAC

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    Going with DJ and Schwartzel.

looking forward to this
                    ah feck you Schwartzel, where where ya last time.

Comment

Mcilroys putter starting to hot up nicely
                      airport, lol

Comment

Steven Bowditch this week. Has no form but saw he was lighting up the pro am and at 500/1 7 places worth a 5 spot each way. Also FRL at 300/1.
                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                          Steven Bowditch this week. Has no form but saw he was lighting up the pro am and at 500/1 7 places worth a 5 spot each way. Also FRL at 300/1.
                          Will follow.

Blixt @125/1 EW for me.

Comment

Tringale n Stricker for small e/w interests for me.

Comment

Holmes and Tringale for me and a patriotic punt on Lowry, gl all.

Comment

Just placed the Spieth Houston masters double at 50/1. Bring it!

Comment

On Jimmy Walker at 35s. Usually plays well in Texas and has has a pretty good start to the season, little unlucky not to have notched a win so far, most notably at the Farmers Insurance. Also on him for FRL at 40s.

Comment

Early thoughts on Masters.

Defending champs have a pretty bad record so not backing Speith. People who do well in the matchplay also have a bad record. Not backing Day or Louis. Both have dodgy backs too so 7 rounds in 5 days wouldn't be great for them. Rory a bit short based on form. Bubba looks the best bet of the sub 20/1 guys but also a little skinny.

Matsuyama looks overpriced at 40/1. Won memorial and also Phoenix this year. Has placed at Augusta before and clearly has the game to contend.

Comment

Will be doing Matsuyama myself for masters, not decided on any others yet.

Shrap where you get the double bet?
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        Will be doing Matsuyama myself for masters, not decided on any others yet.

Shrap where you get the double bet?
                                        Pp messenger.

Comment

Na @125/1 I think Ill be adding too
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Early thoughts on Masters.

Defending champs have a pretty bad record so not backing Speith. People who do well in the matchplay also have a bad record. Not backing Day or Louis. Both have dodgy backs too so 7 rounds in 5 days wouldn't be great for them. Rory a bit short based on form. Bubba looks the best bet of the sub 20/1 guys but also a little skinny.

Matsuyama looks overpriced at 40/1. Won memorial and also Phoenix this year. Has placed at Augusta before and clearly has the game to contend.
                                            The Masters
                                            Matsuyama an e-way certainty I would say.

Day likes Agusta and is red hot.

Speith coming to form as is Rory. When you look at the calibre this year it really does look juicy.

Ricky/Bubba/Day/Rory/Speith/Phil/Matz , Imagine a few shots between them coming up the back 9 on the Sunday. I backed DJ a good while ago thinking he'd blast out of the traps this year but nothing much s far from him. Be surprised to get a return there. My only other bet is on Speith. Good Luck all. giggiddddyyyyyyy

Comment

Blindly followed on Bowditch & Tringale, and Matsuyama for the big one!

Comment

tringale
                                                Petterson
                                                C Hoffman
                                                burgoon

All FRL for the craic

Also doubles involving Tringale and Hoffman with the only two that catch my eye in Brazil...Ollie Schneighderjans and the brilliantly named Gonzalo Fernandez Castano. I reckon those two are a good bet at 35s and 40s respectively.
                                                Last edited by TonyCascarino; 31-03-16, 00:16.

Comment

Like Charl as Monty says for the masters, currently 50/1 Betfair

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                    tringale
                                                    Petterson
                                                    C Hoffman
                                                    burgoon

All FRL for the craic

Also doubles involving Tringale and Hoffman with the only two that catch my eye in Brazil...Ollie Schneighderjans and the brilliantly named Gonzalo Fernandez Castano. I reckon those two are a good bet at 35s and 40s respectively.
                                                    No hassel for the Hoff.

Comment

What price was the hoff frl? Nice one

Comment

I looked at him but didn't bet, think he was 50-66/1 depending on the site, hoping it was 66/1 for his sake
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Boyles have Speith enhanced from 5s to 10s for Houston Open in store.
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Boyles have Speith enhanced from 5s to 10s for Houston Open in store.
                                                            Just about to post this. €10 only ?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                              Just about to post this. €10 only ?
                                                              No idea can't get to a shop myself just seen it on twitter.
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Is it time to get on speith for masters now? It's hard to see a winner out of top 4 or 5 in betting imo
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Is it time to get on speith for masters now? It's hard to see a winner out of top 4 or 5 in betting imo
                                                                  Got on some of DJ @20/1, cant see that lasting.

But yeah Spieth gonna Spieth!

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                    Got on some of DJ @20/1, cant see that lasting.

But yeah Spieth gonna Spieth!
                                                                    Yeah I think ill follow with DJ
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

A lay for the Masters? Most definitely. To win it? Setting money on fire imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                        A lay for the Masters? Most definitely. To win it? Setting money on fire imo.
                                                                        Think I'm gonna leave him at the price, whos your fancies?
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Think I'm gonna leave him at the price, whos your fancies?

I'm more of a layer than a backer so I've more unfancies rather than fancies. Speith is a big lay for me, and for a top 5 position, less confident on it but I wouldn't argue against doing the same with McIllroy. Day is very short but I do think he'll be there or there abouts. Bubba and Scott look good too. So far my only bet is Danny Willet which I made about a month ago, thankfully the misses fired out his kid early doors. Others picks I like for value/trading would be Dustin Johnson and Charly Hoffman.

Comment

I'm more of a layer than a backer so I've more unfancies rather than fancies. Speith is a big lay for me, and for a top 5 position, less confident on it but I wouldn't argue against doing the same with McIllroy. Day is very short but I do think he'll be there or there abouts. Bubba and Scott look good too. So far my only bet is Danny Willet which I made about a month ago, thankfully the misses fired out his kid early doors. Others picks I like for value/trading would be Dustin Johnson and Charly Hoffman.
                                                                            Didyou finish up the log Teddie was some great tips on it.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                              Didyou finish up the log Teddie was some great tips on it.

Keeping it going, just not updating it. Glad you liked it. Should start your own, share that vast sporting knowledge you have.

Comment

#99
                                                                                Keeping it going, just not updating it. Glad you liked it. Should start your own, share that vast sporting knowledge you have.
                                                                                Id sooner set myself on fire than log laying 4 quid in print.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                  Id sooner set myself on fire than log laying 4 quid in print.

A big hitter like you would be gambling in far high €€€€ though.

Comment

Originally posted by accomputers.ie View Post
                                                                                    What price was the hoff frl? Nice one
                                                                                    Got him at fufties

Comment

Gonna get on the SkyBet train for the Masters.

Any stipulations when setting up an account from over here?

Comment

NM

Comment

If someone told me a few months ago that I could have Branden Grace at 66s for the masters I'd have taken their hand off. I think he's really drifted out to a tempting price. Has anyone here any thoughts on him? Seems a huge price to me especially with PP paying 7 places.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

If someone told me a few months ago that I could have Branden Grace at 66s for the masters I'd have taken their hand off. I think he's really drifted out to a tempting price. Has anyone here any thoughts on him? Seems a huge price to me especially with PP paying 7 places.
                                                                                              He missed the cut last 2 times there which would put me off

Comment

PP going 7 places in FRL market 1/5 the odds

Comment

The bookies are rubbing money on their titties again.

Comment

Lumping on Jim "lip balm" Herman for the Masters.

Comment

Lumping on Jim "lip balm" Herman for the Masters.
                                                                                                      Be rude not to put some of your winnings back on
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Galf noob. Who to bet for a sweat/interest.

Comment

Interesting stat on the masters. That in the last 5 years the Thursday afternoon starters were 0.65 shots better on average than the morning starters despite the wind generally being stronger in the afternoon. Also the last 5 winners have come from Thursday afternoon starters.

Comment

Interesting stat on the masters. That in the last 5 years the Thursday afternoon starters were 0.65 shots better on average than the morning starters despite the wind generally being stronger in the afternoon. Also the last 5 winners have come from Thursday afternoon starters.
                                                                                                            so I should back...?

Comment

Adam Scott has more placings in Majors than anyone last 5 years so probably the man for the Skybet offer.

Himself and Cabrera for me.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Is Dustin Johnson any value for 1st round leader at 20s?Seems to often surge ahead then bottle it. Know sfa about golf though.

Comment

Alan Crookes mail gone out, good to have the majors back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                                    so I should back...?
                                                                                                                    I will tell you tomorrow when the draw is made.

Comment

could be skewed slightly by the old lads player, palmer, nicklaus etc always heading out first, (i know they are finally retired now, but its a smallish field and usually a couple of old lads in the 1st 2 3 balls who shoots 80 odd)

also the favs generally go out together , in the middle or later, its not a true draw at such.

Comment

for the masters as usual (and as for the last 6 years) i will pick the golfer who augusta is literally designed for.....his ideal track....mr Bubba Watson...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                                          so I should back...?
                                                                                                                          My bets will be

Snedeker
                                                                                                                          Johnson
                                                                                                                          Na
                                                                                                                          Matsuyama
                                                                                                                          Lowry

Prob add some first round leader bets closer the time.
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X