Private Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Messages

Im nearing the 150 mark and it says that's the max you can have. Is there any way of increasing the limit?

WTF? How?!
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
      WTF? How?!
      Sports betting/transfering etc

Comment

I only have 71 thus far! Will look into this.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Just delete messages, there's also an option to download them should there be any that you want to keep.

150 is a huge amount already so you're gonna have to delete some sooner or later as we can't just keep increasing the limits or then there's no point in having limits, which are needed for server space, which although isn't a problem ATM, is something we have to consider for the future.
          Last edited by Ste05; 18-02-10, 19:44.

Comment

i have 130 lol eek
            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Says my inbox is now 91% full, how do i delete the messages?
              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

There should be a tick box to the extreme right of each message, click on it for any messages you want to delete, then at the bottom of the page there's a drop down menu where it says "Selected Messages" and then choose delete or whatever you want to do to them.

Comment

If you have correspondence with someone and want to keep it. Just keep the last message and all the replies will be on the that one.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                    If you have correspondence with someone and want to keep it. Just keep the last message and all the replies will be on the that one.

Ive done the above as ive needed to and im back up to 135 messages so im guessing ive totaled over 300.

Any chance of increasing the limit mods?

Comment

No means no, kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X