Cheltenham 2019 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly amended

ionapaul had an e/w score in the first (I didn't fill in the places as I didn't think anyone would be nitty enough to be going each way at this juncture )

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Someone ring Albert

Comment

Albert is busy peeling potato's.

Comment

I'll be sprinting out to the shop between this and the GC. Mind the software.

Comment

Derrinross here to minimum stakes. Not a big fan of this race.

Comment

Everyone going for long odds picks, and yet everyone misses the 50/1 shot!

Comment

Bristol De Mai outstaying all of them should do the job if he holds at 25/1,

Comment

Third race tally

Comment

Gold Cup picks

Comment

Very messy race already....

Comment

Rinse and repeat. The field was all over the WP Mullins horses...except the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                          Bristol De Mai outstaying all of them should do the job if he holds at 25/1,
                          came there to win it, great pick

Comment

Down to the felt

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              came there to win it, great pick
                              Have long thought that the talk of Haydock/heavy ground only way for him to win was rubbish. Ran well in JLT as a 5 yr old. Today probably as good as he is. Delighted for Paul Townend and WPM.

Comment

Shantou Flyer to stem the bleeding.

Comment

gone at the 1st

Comment

Shantou Flyer to stem the bleeding.
                                    hmm, ran on again after the last to be 2nd. We'll accept the e/w portion.

Comment

rounders still getting it quietly

Three races in a row where no-one picks the winner.

Absolutely uncanny.

Comment

The Final Countdown

Comment

Holding them all at bay

Comment

Minds Eye here.

Comment

Rounders dodges his fourth bullet in a row!

Outrageous stuff really.

Comment

Don't think we'll be bring back a joint-venture betting syndicate anytime soon. Maybe on non-horse events only.....

Comment

here's the picks in the last. I think if the fav or second fav wins, rounders canters home - otherwise he is looking to dodge a shit load of Indians

Comment

Lol that's brilliant. Pin stickers ftw

Comment

Pym picked.

GL all. May there be 12 in line jumping the last.

Comment

If my yoke wins I'll be sick, thought it would be much bigger than 14s!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                          If my yoke wins I'll be sick, thought it would be much bigger than 14s!
                                                          Mines drifted just enough ftw

Comment

Deserved win. WP Rounders.

Comment

...Rounders has dodged more bullets than Theresa May and Donald Trump combined...Well earned...

Comment

WP Rounders

Comment

Good tactics today Rounders, WP
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

WE HAVE A WINNER

Comment

WP rounders and thanks for a well run event RD.

Comment

Lplate finishes in more familiar territory compared to the nose bleed he had on day 1

Comment

Thanks RD for organising and running a great comp. WP Rounders, deserved to win.

Comment

Well done Rounders and thanks for running RD3!

Comment

Deserved victory for rounders who played rope-a-dope all day, letting the challengers throw air punches and tire themselves out. Nuck briefly threatened to make it a contest but then faded in the closing stages.

Only three of the 33 strong field finished above par, proving just how hard it is to get up the hill in this competition.

And now, coming to the podium to greet the Princess Royal, we have, to tumultuous applause....Rounders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                Good tactics today Rounders, WP
                                                                                if he had bet the full clip, Nuck would have pipped him. Superb game management.

Comment

Ah lads far too kind. IMy made up here. Let me the first to say I'm a lucky general. Absolutely delighted it's a lot of money. In kildare town all day with the brother who's been an avid watcher since I told him I was on a possible score.
                                                                                  If it makes anyone feel any better I lost my balls on Tuesday which postponed Wednesday out on the town. Kicked my wounds Thursday at home and had a great day today in kildare town with the locals while keeping up to date on things.
                                                                                  Raoul keeps things going and always love the bonhomie of his commentary. About to be moved on in kildare town right now sitting on some shops window sill typing this filled up with porter!.

Comment

WP Rounders

Thanks for running, RD3

Now where's the banker for Dundalk?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                      WP Rounders

Thanks for running, RD3

Now where's the banker for Dundalk?
                                                                                      Dandy Belle in the last
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Congrats to rounders and thanks to rd3.

even with all the abuse, it was great fun as always

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          Congrats to rounders and thanks to rd3.

even with all the abuse, it was great fun as always
                                                                                          Seeing as you were kind enough to lose my €50 you burglarised back to me, I will attempt to be less abusive from now on.

Unless you lose to Italy tomorrow. Your team was on the piss in Dublin until Weds btw.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                            Lplate finishes in more familiar territory compared to the nose bleed he had on day 1
                                                                                            Get back into your cage young fella

Comment

Well done rounders.

Thanks to RD3 again.

When you’re off the Telly GAB give us a tip for Dundalk. Thanks
                                                                                              Last edited by elbows; 15-03-19, 18:08.
                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Well done Rounders and thanks again to RD3

Comment

Seeing as you were kind enough to lose my €50 you burglarised back to me, I will attempt to be less abusive from now on.

Unless you lose to Italy tomorrow. Your team was on the piss in Dublin until Weds btw.
                                                                                                  Lol, I would never had heard the end of it if my donkey in the last had burglarised rounders. Would have been brilliant!

Can't say I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Could go horribly wrong!

Comment

When is aintree anyway?

Comment

Congrats to Rounders111 and thanks Raoul123 for organising . Fun

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        When is ain123 anyway?
                                                                                                        Fyp

Comment

Wp Rounders and great comp RD. Thanks to deadparrot and nicnic for sorting my bloody tables. Will have it figured by next year =)

Comment

The sherbert has been shipped and the great amphitheatre falls silent, ghosts of competitions past wandering silently past and paying homage to the latest champion.

Until next year....

Comment

The sherbet tastes delicious. Just polished off a homemade Greek lamb and Red pepper casserole from the Rick Stein recipe made by the brother. Rarely tasted anything more delicious. Unbelievable!

Comment

Nice touch Rounders well deserved.From hustling hard to get the pot built up,to keeping manners on all entrants,RD put in a huge effort, fair play.

What a week of racing it had it all, I need to lie down now.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                  The sherbet tastes delicious. Just polished off a homemade Greek lamb and Red pepper casserole from the Rick Stein recipe made by the brother. Rarely tasted anything more delicious. Unbelievable!

That this one? Thanks. Looking for something to cook guests on Sunday!.

Comment

WP Rounders, played it perfectly, hope you picked up a nice bottle with some of the sherbet to wash down the lamb.

Thanks RD for organising, 'twas a mighty effort altogether!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...with_94069/amp

That this one? Thanks. Looking for something to cook guests on Sunday!.
                                                                                                                      That's the very one. You need to do multi layered gratin potato with plenty of garlic. That's the key. Definitely do it sooner than later.

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                      WP Rounders, played it perfectly, hope you picked up a nice bottle with some of the sherbet to wash down the lamb.

Thanks RD for organising, 'twas a mighty effort altogether!
                                                                                                                      I did we went into the wine shop and I bought a lovely chateauneuf du pape.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                      X