Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing ipoker mtt's but cant see cards ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing ipoker mtt's but cant see cards ?

i need some help im not long back from oz and have been playing ipoker for the first time tonight in over 2 years.I was moved table but on moving i had no cards and was timed out .....? software trouble or computer bollocked does anyone know whats up or have they had the same thing every happen to them ?

Happens a lot on i-poker... what you have to do is close the table, find the lobby and find yourself there. then click join table, it will bring you back then. p.s. i-poker must die

Comment

but why is it happening ?

Comment

Because i-poker is shite

Comment

but there seems to be good mtt's on there it doesn't seem that shit apart from the card thing ? has this been going on for long and does anyone know why this is happening ?

Comment

im just playing a mtt on ipoker now and im on a table wit aplayer called 5starpooo lol is he anything to 5starpool on here hes saying he is but i dont believe him?

Comment

Originally posted by SunTzuAK47 View Post
              im just playing a mtt on ipoker now and im on a table wit aplayer called 5starpooo lol is he anything to 5starpool on here hes saying he is but i dont believe him?
              Not this shite again.

Comment

yep that's enough of that
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

dom must have done something really bad for this guy to put in this much effort

Comment

Did you get the Ticket sold?

Comment

if you lose on i poker after getting a 'glitch' with no cards they will credit yout account with $50

just go to online support when it happens

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                        if you lose on i poker after getting a 'glitch' with no cards they will credit yout account with $50

just go to online support when it happens
                        I got $150 back last week, only had my buy-ins total $111 so its all gravy

Comment

Working...
                        X