Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Football betting thread.

Odds here http://www.paddypower.com/football/i...grp_ids=104106

Bohs are favourites at 13-10. Even though I support them I think the best bet is St. Pats to win the league at 10-1. I think it will be a 2 horse race between Pats/Rovers. I am basing this on some grumblings that Bohs have a mountain of debt and will hit the wall during the season.

Mods I feel this deserves a seperate thread but if you's want to merge it into the general football thread I dont mind

Comment

Bohs have a mountain of debt but 0% chance of us hitting the wall during the season. I will give you 12-1 on Pats if you like.

Comment

i'll lay 13's
        GAA News Website

Comment

You'd be mad to back the stains.

Layed my mate evens for Bohs over xmas - delighted with that .

Anyway, any Dundalk fans on here? Considering a sizeable lump on them for the first game away to Bray.

Comment

Premier Division
            Fri. 5 March 2010
            Bohemians v Sporting Fingal • Dalymount Park • 7.35 pm
            Bray Wanderers v Dundalk • Carlisle Grounds • 7.45 pm
            Drogheda United v U.C.D. • United Park • 7.45 pm
            St. Patrick's Athletic v Galway United • Richmond Park • 7.45 pm

Sat. 6 March 2010
            Sligo Rovers v Shamrock Rovers • The Showgrounds • 7.45 pm

First Division
            Fri. 5 March 2010
            Derry City v Cork City • Brandywell Stadium • 7.45 pm
            Mervue United v Limerick • Terryland Park • 7.45 pm
            Waterford United v Wexford Youths • R.S.C. • 7.45 pm
            Shelbourne v Monaghan United • Tolka Park • 8.00 pm

Sat. 6 March 2010
            Salthill Devon v Athlone Town • Drom • 7.00 pm
            Longford Town v Finn Harps • Flancare Park • 7.30 pm

NAP of the year. Dundalk to beat Bray at 11/10. Biggest bet of the year for me. Dundalk have got a handy squad together while Bray prepared for the 1st division with a young squad, got promoted last week when Cork went caputt but will definitely struggle. Bohs had a comfortable 7-3 win against them in preseason.

Cork are putting a squad together at the last second. Derry have a good mixture of experience and youth, 4/5 is a great price.
            Last edited by bohsman; 03-03-10, 04:28.

Comment

avoiding derry game myself - think cork scrambled quickly enough to get a team, although 4/5 not terrible price

agree on dundalk bet - its massive price. taking it into 1.75 and you still wouldnt be missing value. although expect bray to strengthen next week, 10 players training with them that should be signed by next week - average prem plyers at best, but still better than what they have

Ucd and Mon are too big prices also
              GAA News Website

Comment

Going to wait till Friday before making a call on Derry, Cork announcing signings non stop at the mo.

Agree with you on UCD and Mons, both have good squads together.

Non of the players in talks with Bray are good enough to trouble Dundalk.

Originally posted by BrayUnknowns
                Dave Rogers, Mark O'Brien, Robbie Doyle, Stephen Brennan, Mark Leech, Gavin Whelan and Anto Flood (i think) training with and in talks with Bray Wanderers
                Last edited by bohsman; 03-03-10, 10:20.

Comment

Pats Smats!
                  Pats will be 4th/5th/6th and happy with it

First/2nd between Bohs/Shams

3rd/4th between Sligo Rovers and Franchise(dependant on how they start?)

5th/6th Pats and Fundalk

rest...

Not sure what to make of Sporting so hard to say if they will have a good season or not, bookies are way short on them for the league imo

spotted one bet that might be a rick, will post it up here for all ye whores to laugh at AFTER i get on (my account with this bookie online is a mess so doing it in the shop)

Comment

God bless Boyles they have Sligo rovers Ex Shams player Amond priced up as a Shams player for first goal scorer betting

Unless they know he is a plant of course?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                      Going to wait till Friday before making a call on Derry, Cork announcing signings non stop at the mo.

Agree with you on UCD and Mons, both have good squads together.

Non of the players in talks with Bray are good enough to trouble Dundalk.
                      agree they wont trouble dundalk, but i dont even think theyll get signed before this game. Their manager seems to be conceding on the game already, according to a few of teir players, frantically trying to bring in other (duds) to improve his team. Home advantage normally means alot to bray, but having shipped out their three best defenders and going on pre season form theyre letting more in than any other team.

What you think of bohs for the season? bit over priced again? Dont think ill touch them against fingal at 4/9 although id say theyll be very hard to beat in Dalymount
                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                        God bless Boyles they have Sligo rovers Ex Shams player Amond priced up as a Shams player for first goal scorer betting

Unless they know he is a plant of course?
                        Was this your rick?

Id say its more a "palpable error". Cant see you getting paid on this one if it lands, wouldnt go too mad on it
                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                          Was this your rick?

Id say its more a "palpable error". Cant see you getting paid on this one if it lands, wouldnt go too mad on it

No thats not it
                          You couldnt get paid on anything like this and even if you could, what bet could you make?

to score an OG?
                          33/1 or 66/1 on an OG in most games i think
                          and anyhu isnt he playing for Utd this season
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-03-10, 14:48.

Comment

What you think of bohs for the season? bit over priced again? Dont think ill touch them against fingal at 4/9 although id say theyll be very hard to beat in Dalymount
                            Best squad I have ever seen assembled in the league. Won every game pre season. Putting all my spare cash on the world cup or Id be on them for the league at 13/10 big time. I honestly couldn't name our best starting 11, there's massive competition for places in every position. We have better keepers and far better strikers than Rovers, its close in defence and midfield where both are very strong although again we have more strength in depth. Losing Fenlon in the summer is the only thing that I could see stopping us from winning the league.

Fingal have struggles preseason, took penalties to beat Longford in the league cup and drew with Monaghan, think it might be too early in the season to be taking 4/9 though.

Comment

the rick...?

P Amond of Sligo Rovers is 16/1 General to be top scorer in the Prem this year
                              I think that about a fair price (might even be a bit generous)

He is 33/1 With Lads

They dont price Irish football right,in particular Sligo Rovers (thank god )

The Bohs lads should share the goals between then imo!...?
                              which leaves Twigg as deserving favourite

However Amond will be playing up front in an attacking team (with an actual back 4 this season) who should play well
                              Blinkhorn who is a shorter price with Lads is a link/target man
                              Sligo Rovers have a good shot at 3rd/4th this season which makes him a pretty decent bet at 16/1 and defo worth a couple of points ew at 33/1

Raff; a winger, did alright playing up front for Rovers last season

Amond 2pts ew Top LOI Goal scorer 33/1 lads!

Comment

Derry. Waterford. Dundalk. Nailed On. Free Munnee.

Comment

First games tomorrow

Bohemians vs Sporting Franchise
                                  Bray Wanderers vs Dundalk
                                  Drogheda vs UCD
                                  St Pats vs Galway

Division 1
                                  Derry vs Cork City Foras Co-Op
                                  Mervue United vs Limerick
                                  Waterford vs Wexford Youths
                                  Shelbourne vs Monaghan United

Saturday
                                  Premier
                                  Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers

Division 1
                                  Longford vs Finn Harps
                                  Salthill Devon vs Athlone Town

Premier division, I'll predict the results. Bohs win, Bray draw, Drogheda draw, Pats win, Rovers draw. Thats IMO.

Comment

bohs to win by a goal
                                    dundalk to score atleast 2. 2-1 or 3-1
                                    drogh to draw with underrated ucd
                                    pats to struggle for goals, 1-0 win

1-0 derry
                                    merv lim draw
                                    sheld mon another low scoring draw like merv
                                    waterford win easy
                                    longford to scrape victory
                                    athlone draw

BUT - if shels can not win - dundalk win - then ill be very happy!!!
                                    GAA News Website

Comment

10 pts Dundalk
                                      2 pts Bohs
                                      2 pts Derry.

Comment

bohs to win by a goal
                                        dundalk to score atleast 2. 2-1 or 3-1
                                        drogh to draw with underrated ucd
                                        pats to struggle for goals, 1-0 win

1-0 derry
                                        merv lim draw
                                        sheld mon another low scoring draw like merv
                                        waterford win easy
                                        longford to scrape victory
                                        athlone draw

BUT - if shels can not win - dundalk win - then ill be very happy!!!
                                        I can tell you Scully has assembled a decent squad for Limerick this season bringing back ex Shamrock players Colbert and Kelliher along with Shane Clarke and Shane Tracey (ex Arsenal and Galway). Drawn with UCD and beat Fingal behind closed doors pre season. Mervue havent improved a whole pile afaik.
                                        10/11 with Laddies haven't even looked elsewhere yet.

Limerick/Dundalk double and two singles for me

Comment

Have lumped on Dundalk - 4 units. Considering uping it to 6 units.

Anyone got any reason why they shouldn't win this game?

Over 60k matched on this one on betfair, only 6k on the Bohs match to highlight the difference in the action. Why is the price holding so well at 1.8?

Comment

because thats pretty accurate to the price it should be. wonder will robbie doyle feature for bray tonight

re Limerick. I think mervu, will struggle this season, but they started last season very doggedly, and are tough to beat at home, although this fact doesn really relate to the better footballing team in the league as Terryland is a good pitch to play it about on.

I know very littl about Limerick so best of luck with it
                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Price is gone on Fundalk
                                              and being first game of the season with a brand new squad, i wouldnt be happy backing them odds on away from home tbh

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post

Anyone got any reason why they shouldn't win this game?
                                                First game of the season.

Comment

Derry City @ 13/20
                                                  Limerick 37 @ 7/10
                                                  Under2.5 (shels V Mon U) @ 19/20
                                                  Treble @ 5.47

Comment

Sligo Rovers are too big at 3/1 with bet365 to win at home this weekend

4pts home win!

Comment

binkity bink - dundalk didnt desrve the victory - but ill take it!
                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

binkity bink - dundalk didnt desrve the victory - but ill take it!
                                                        Lot of people used their Get out of jail card tonight

didnt bet the match myself

Comment

yeh i was at it - how alan cawley didnt start, he changed the game.

my two other big best were opposing shel and drogh.
                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

yeh i was at it - how alan cawley didnt start, he changed the game.

my two other big best were opposing shel and drogh.
                                                            Alan is a lazy sod, gifted footballer when he is in the mood
                                                            Strange he didn't start, would have thought a game against Bray would suit him

*id better point out that if alan read this and knew it was me, he would point out im 1000 times lazier than him
                                                            Last edited by Guest; 06-03-10, 00:10. Reason: *

Comment

He's by and far and away the best footballer I ever played with. Great lad too.

Comment

Athlone at 2.1 on betfair are a good bet vs a youthful salthill outfit

Comment

Sligo Rovers are too big at 3/1 with bet365 to win at home this weekend

4pts home win!
                                                                  Dont mind losing a bet
                                                                  Do mind losing a bet because the ref is a dirty useless biased cnut!

Comment

According to reports Twigg is out for at least 2 months due to an op on his injury

If true!...????
                                                                    Lump on Bohs at 11/10 imo

Comment

According to reports Twigg is out for at least 2 months due to an op on his injury
                                                                      Rumour that its a recurrence of an old injury that kept him out for ages in the past.

Comment

Rumour that its a recurrence of an old injury that kept him out for ages in the past.
                                                                        Would explain how he ended up in Scottish lower leagues!??

btw, no matter what you may have read on boards/etc from shams heads, AFAIK Sligo Rovers contract with Turner is air tight and there were NO illegal payments to him

From what ive been told it was ALL above board and Sligo Rovers 100% in right

not that that will matter to FAI when it comes to their pet club

Comment

12 Mar 2010 Sporting Fingal 7:45 Sligo Rovers Morton Stadium
                                                                          14 Mar 2010 Dundalk 4:30 Drogheda United Oriel Park
                                                                          15 Mar 2010 Galway United 7:45 Bray Wanderers Terryland Park
                                                                          16 Mar 2010 UCD 7:45 Bohemians UCD Bowl
                                                                          16 Mar 2010 Shamrock Rovers 8:00 St Patrick's Athletic Tallaght Stadium

12 Mar 2010 Limerick 7:45 Derry City Jackman Park
                                                                          12 Mar 2010 Finn Harps 8:00 Salthill Devon Finn Park
                                                                          12 Mar 2010 Monaghan United 8:00 Longford Town Gortakeegan
                                                                          13 Mar 2010 Athlone Town 5:30 Mervue United Athlone Town Stadium
                                                                          14 Mar 2010 Cork City FORAS Co-op 7:45 Waterford United Turner's Cross
                                                                          14 Mar 2010 Wexford Youths 7:45 Shelbourne Ferrycarrig Park

Last weeks games left me with more questions than answers so left with doubts about Dundalk and Galway. Nothing else sticks out, UCD look too big at 5/1.

Waterford at 6/4 looks good as do Harps at 4/7 and maybe Shels at 5/6

Comment

12 Mar 2010 Sporting Fingal 7:45 Sligo Rovers Morton Stadium
                                                                            14 Mar 2010 Dundalk 4:30 Drogheda United Oriel Park
                                                                            15 Mar 2010 Galway United 7:45 Bray Wanderers Terryland Park
                                                                            16 Mar 2010 UCD 7:45 Bohemians UCD Bowl
                                                                            16 Mar 2010 Shamrock Rovers 8:00 St Patrick's Athletic Tallaght Stadium

12 Mar 2010 Limerick 7:45 Derry City Jackman Park
                                                                            12 Mar 2010 Finn Harps 8:00 Salthill Devon Finn Park
                                                                            12 Mar 2010 Monaghan United 8:00 Longford Town Gortakeegan
                                                                            13 Mar 2010 Athlone Town 5:30 Mervue United Athlone Town Stadium
                                                                            14 Mar 2010 Cork City FORAS Co-op 7:45 Waterford United Turner's Cross
                                                                            14 Mar 2010 Wexford Youths 7:45 Shelbourne Ferrycarrig Park

Last weeks games left me with more questions than answers so left with doubts about Dundalk and Galway. Nothing else sticks out, UCD look too big at 5/1.

Waterford at 6/4 looks good as do Harps at 4/7 and maybe Shels at 5/6
                                                                            yeh ucd too big. that should be +1 in the asian handicaps

If longford sub keeper gettin the start again ill be opposing them also. tough game going to monaghan who are off back of a good result versus shelbourne. with their first choice keeper ill prob avoid it.

Think i like the cork price more so than waterford. Wford perform alot better at home. Theyve sold their three best players from last year, with cummins lining up against them. Cork had a brilliant result away to derry and their home support should be strong. Ill be opposing Wford

Dundalk too short also. Gaynor is very bad on the left wing, and they lack and out and out striker. BUT drog are very bad also. Ddalk shouldnt be shorter than 4/6 imo

be very interested to see how the fingal rovers match goes. both teams were impresive in the opening games.

Oscar, how'd the bohs game go? heard they got over run in the middle. Theyll always be solid, but were crowe and fenn missed at all?
                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

#39
                                                                              Fingal played a defensive 4-5-1, Bohs had a lot of the ball in midfield looking to go forward just a major lack of creativity (I would have written the exact same thing after last seasons opener away to Dundalk), most see Cronin and Keegan as too defensive a midfield partnership. Ndo was missed. I doubt Crowe/Fenn had 10 league starts between them last season, not missed at all.
                                                                              We really need McGlynn or Higgins to break through in attacking mid roles, Quigley had a poor game up front but he is a lot better than that, also Byrne should be back for the UCD game. Useless unverified second hand information, apparently we havent won our 2nd league game in 9 years.

I see Dundalk won the Malone cup, enough of an excuse for me to back them again.

Think Ill leave the Cork Waterford game alone as well, as interesting as the Fingal Sligo game.
                                                                              Last edited by bohsman; 10-03-10, 20:05.

Comment

#40
                                                                                2 pts Shels
                                                                                2 pts Harps
                                                                                2 pts Athlone

Comment

#41
                                                                                  overs in longford game. Deans byrnes and lester missing. Value gone on Mon outright but they should win although not betting on it
                                                                                  Unders in Bray/fingal games.
                                                                                  Laying Limerick.
                                                                                  Hoping for bray to get a result also
                                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
                                                                                    You'd be mad to back the saints.

.
                                                                                    Pats Smats!
                                                                                    Pats will be 4th/5th/6th and happy with it

First/2nd between Bohs/Shams
                                                                                    Top of the league, top of the league.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by MMA Ace View Post
                                                                                      Ya was going to back them to beat Shams tonight at 4/1

Good result!
                                                                                      Shams any use?

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Ya was going to back them to beat Shams tonight at 4/1

Good result!
                                                                                        Shams any use?
                                                                                        I did not go as I was training. From what I heard from mates that did go is that Pats deserved to win, Rovers defence is a bit shaky from the accounts I heard.

Two 2-0 wins over 2 of the better teams in the league is a great start. Bohs will be the litmus test whether we can kick on this year.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          I did not go as I was training. From what I heard from mates that did go is that Pats deserved to win, Rovers defence is a bit shaky from the accounts I heard.

Two 2-0 wins over 2 of the better teams in the league is a great start. Bohs will be the litmus test whether we can kick on this year.
                                                                                          Pete Mahon is not a good enough manager to win the league, would like to see Pats finish 2nd though. I got on the 4/1 for $20 purely for Rovers lack of strikers. Pats results against Linfield and Drogheda leave question marks aswell.

We've been awful but 6 points and loads of potential to build on, if they gel everyones in trouble.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Pete Mahon is not a good enough manager to win the league, would like to see Pats finish 2nd though. I got on the 4/1 for $20 purely for Rovers lack of strikers. Pats results against Linfield and Drogheda leave question marks aswell.

We've been awful but 6 points and loads of potential to build on, if they gel everyones in trouble.
                                                                                            I thought the results against Linfield were very good. Linfield are battle hardened and over half way through the season and as a result are match fit to a greater extent than Pats. I thought our game with Drogheda was called off in the Leinster senior cup? Or maybe you're referring to a friendly.

Either way, beating Galway and Rovers 2-0 is brilliant. Both sides have bigger budgets than us as a result of us cost cutting and living within our means since last season. I think Pete Mahon is one of the best managers in the league. Did a great job at UCD with little resources. He has more resources with us and he coaches a good brand of football too. I think we can finish top 3, go long in the cup. Your lot are playing awful and still winning. Mark of true champions cause you's are. But if you's continue playing as you are you's will get beat. I have no doubt that if you's hit last years form you's will win the league but will you's? We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              I thought the results against Linfield were very good. Linfield are battle hardened and over half way through the season and as a result are match fit to a greater extent than Pats. I thought our game with Drogheda was called off in the Leinster senior cup? Or maybe you're referring to a friendly.

Either way, beating Galway and Rovers 2-0 is brilliant. Both sides have bigger budgets than us as a result of us cost cutting and living within our means since last season. I think Pete Mahon is one of the best managers in the league. Did a great job at UCD with little resources. He has more resources with us and he coaches a good brand of football too. I think we can finish top 3, go long in the cup. Your lot are playing awful and still winning. Mark of true champions cause you's are. But if you's continue playing as you are you's will get beat. I have no doubt that if you's hit last years form you's will win the league but will you's? We'll have to wait and see.
                                                                                              Apologies, extratime put unplayed games down as 0-0. Byrne coming back from injury is massive for us and Raf is looking like some player. Think its just a matter of Fenlon figuring out the strongest starting lineup, we wont concede many either way.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Won't last.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Bray Wanderers (9/2) v (5/2) Sporting Fingal (3/4)
                                                                                                  19:45
                                                                                                  Drogheda (5) v (13/5) Bohemians (7/10)
                                                                                                  St Patricks (4/5) v (12/5) UC Dublin FC (4)
                                                                                                  20 March 2010
                                                                                                  Sligo Rovers (10/11) v (23/10) Galway (4)
                                                                                                  21 March 2010
                                                                                                  15:45
                                                                                                  Shamrock (10/11) v (23/10) Dundalk (4)

Limerick 37 (10/11) v (9/4) Longford (56/19)
                                                                                                  Mervue Utd (7/4) v (11/5) Wexford Youths (6/4)
                                                                                                  Waterford U (13/10) v (11/5) Derry (11/5)
                                                                                                  20:00
                                                                                                  Monaghan (1) v (9/4) Finn Harps (3)
                                                                                                  20:00
                                                                                                  Shelbourne (4/11) v (10/3) Salthill Devon (35/4)
                                                                                                  20 March 2010
                                                                                                  19:30
                                                                                                  Athlone (15/8) v (9/4) Cork City (28/17)

Fingal, Bohs and Pats all look good bets, will be backing Waterford aswell. Galway had a boatload of chances against Bray, will be interested to see how that game goes. Can see no reason for backing either Rovers or Dundalk and the rest of the 1st Div matches look very hard to call.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    i'll lay you 4/5 if you want oscar on st pats

I'll be opposing them - think ucd are under-rated and without the sending off last week we could have had a big upset

Also got even money on limerick with boyles (gone now) longford winger is injured but lester returns.

backing bohs and fingal also
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      be interested to hear your views on the games Raheny Red. Always looked forward to your weekly reports on the games, and you spotted alot of value last season also.
                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

#52

I'll be opposing them - think ucd are under-rated and without the sending off last week we could have had a big upset

Also got even money on limerick with boyles (gone now) longford winger is injured but lester returns.

I agree with you about UCD. Very underrated side. But Pats at home should be too strong, but I can see a draw too. I'd say a 1-1 draw, but I hope Pats win 5-0

Bray are not a bad side, Eddie Gormley is a good manager too. I dont think Fingal are as good as people make out (3rd favourites for the league at the start of the year). Bray should get a point at home I think. I'll go for a score draw here.

Bohs should get an easy win.

Connacht derby is a coin toss. Possible draw but I have a soft spot for Sligo and Paul Cook and hope they can do it. 0-0 draw or narrow Sligo win.

Rovers against Dundalk, should be a Rovers win, but rovers lack firepower due to injured strikers. I'll go for a 0-0 draw.

First division, Limerick and Shels are certs, others are very tricky to predict. Particularly Cork/Athlone. Athlone off to a flyer and Cork have a big budget and getting huge crowds for a first division team. I just dont know about that and the other games. Some close games in store, Waterford/Derry should be good. The first division looks really good this year, should be close run. I have a feeling Waterford will win it.

Comment

#53

I already got on, if Pats hadn't gone top of the league I would have left it, think this will give them the extra boost.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Is Raheny Red "Oliver Twist"?

Comment

#55

got a bit on ucd at 4/1 with hills - lost that one dramatically.

Fingal and Limerick came in very easy. Ive a feeling that when i read match reports will find out i got very lucky with the bohs game (2 red cards for drog) BUT . . . we'll take it for sure

brilliant win for Waterford also - theyre looking very consistent
                                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

#56

Fingal, Bohs and Pats all look good bets, will be backing Waterford aswell.
                                                                                                                Easy game.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  Is Raheny Red "Oliver Twist"?
                                                                                                                  He is indeed. Is that a good or bad thing?

I hope to get back to doing write ups on the games soon which is probably a bad thing for me.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
                                                                                                                    He is indeed. Is that a good or bad thing?

I hope to get back to doing write ups on the games soon which is probably a bad thing for me.
                                                                                                                    Definitely a good thing. Big addition to this forum imo. I have absolutely no clue on LOI but always enjoyed reading your stuff, best of luck for the coming season.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      whahoo Pats are top of the league.

Note : for the last two games Ronaldo/Rooney 1st goalscorer double has come up. The bookies have nearly made them unbackable but if they keep scoring it's free money.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                        Definitely a good thing. Big addition to this forum imo. I have absolutely no clue on LOI but always enjoyed reading your stuff, best of luck for the coming season.
                                                                                                                        Cheers, much appreciated. Gonna start shortly alright just very bury at the moment but will definitely be looking out for value over the weeks and months ahead....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X