Aces deep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aces deep

Table of idiots, they are all so bad I'm having trouble telling them apart. Everyone is pretty deep, two villains have around 100bbs, everyone else has about 300.

The whole table limps, the sb make its .75 to go. (Min raise). I make it 6 to go from the bb with aces. Utg calls the 6, as does the sb. Everyone else folds.

The flop is JJ2 rainbow. Sb donks for 7, I call as does utg.

Turn is a 3. Sb shoves for around 30. I? Utg has around 40 left.

fold I dont think SB is shoving without a jack

rest of the hand is played well

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      I don't think its always a jack. He raised from the SB pf, which doesn't leave many Js in his range. I'm leaning towards big pairs that wanted to see no overcards on he flop. His bet is roughly 3/4 pot. So we don't have to always be right.

UTG behind is a concern. He is much more likely to have a J imo.
      Tough spot. I feel we are beating SB but we have no info on UTG. his range is currently v.wide. But he only calls with hands that beat use.
      If you think UTG is bad enough to get to the turn with nothing I call.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

rest of the hand is played well
        SB rarely ever has a J imo. Really bad players never donk with such a strong hand. trap trap trap is all they know. UTG would be a worry. It's an easier fold than the other AA hand

Comment

Fold seems good on turn 3 handed.

Comment

Yeah I wasn't sure about this hand. I called because they were both idiots. Hard to put them on hands. I was way more worried about utg's overcall than the sb, but in fact the SB had KJs and utg had AQ (for nothing).

Given we know what they turned over, I think maybe I have to call because they are so bad?

Comment

WTF at AQ???

I think you are right. They are obviously so bad that theres no need to overthink it. AA is crushing their range.

Comment

Working...
              X