X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird top 2 hand- live cash

Live cash 1/3

Villain in this hand is a bad tightish reg who can limp with all sorts of shit but usually lets you know if he has it.

villain(380) limps utg+1 followed by about 4 more limpers. hero(400) wakes up with AKo in the sb and make it 25. Villain calls while muttering under his breath "donation" and the rest of the limpers fold

flop Ah 2s Kh pot 60

Hero leads for 50 villain flats

turn Qd pot 150

Hero leads for 105 and villain INSTA-SHIPS for 305!

Hero???
    "Think of what your opponent wants you to do, and then do the opposite"

Insta call, he could easily have a worse 2 pair, pair and draw etc etc. Only hands that beat you are 22 and TJhh

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
      Insta call, he could easily have a worse 2 pair, pair and draw etc etc. Only hands that beat you are 22 and TJhh
      That was my thinking here as well but im pretty sure he's flatting the turn with Qxhh in this spot. + it makes up so little of his range. Basically just Q10hh is the only hand im beating thats he could be shoving with. he never shows up with QK,AQ here considering his "donation" comment eariler in the hand.

Comment

Villian can certainly have A2 if he's as big of a donator as you say.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
          Villian can certainly have A2 if he's as big of a donator as you say.
          I dont think he ever shows up with a2 after flatting the flop.

Comment

tank call for the sowroll lols

Comment

Originally posted by PortOfTheYokes View Post
              That was my thinking here as well but im pretty sure he's flatting the turn with Qxhh in this spot. + it makes up so little of his range. Basically just Q10hh is the only hand im beating thats he could be shoving with. he never shows up with QK,AQ here considering his "donation" comment eariler in the hand.
              I dont think he ever shows up with a2 after flatting the flop.
              Well you seem to have a better read than all of us so why post the hand if he never shows up with KQ/AQ/A2?

Fold then becasue he has 22 or J10.

Villain in this hand is a bad tightish reg who can limp with all sorts of shit
              This is also wrong. He sounds like a loose spew monkey so i'd be putting all broadway hands in his range and beating him into the pot with my chips

Comment

SNAP
                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Live cash 1/3

Villain in this hand is a bad tightish reg who can limp with all sorts of shit but usually lets you know if he has it.

villain(380) limps utg+1 followed by about 4 more limpers. hero(400) wakes up with AKo in the sb and make it 25. Villain calls while muttering under his breath "donation" and the rest of the limpers fold

flop Ah 2s Kh pot 60

Hero leads for 50 villain flats

turn Qd pot 150

Hero leads for 105 and villain INSTA-SHIPS for 305!

Hero???
                  Live cash?

You can always reup.

Maybe he hit trip Q on the turn but it doesn't seem likely. UTG with AA, KK, QQ almost always raises pre-flop with that much action behind to come.

Most likely looking at a flush draw.

Push it in a double up.

Comment

Working...
                  X