Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Euromillions Lotto syndicate October 1st...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipped for me and dice last night
    €20
    Thanks for running this again

Comment

In for €20
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Sending 10

Comment

Originally posted by tglynn View Post
          In for €30. Can you send revolut details?
          Sent. Thanks again

Comment

In for 20.
            Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 30-09-19, 15:15.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              In for 20
              sent
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

In for 10 again Liam...sending now

Comment

AIB seems to be down.

Anyone else having difficulty?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                    AIB seems to be down.

Anyone else having difficulty?
                    Yep

App and in browser

Comment

Sent

Comment

...Hey guys... Have update spreadsheet for all that have paid and in etc...As mentioned, AIB is down the last couple of hours...Hopefully itll be back up soon!!!...

Comment

I won’t be depositing my winnings with AIB!!

Comment

20 sent for 2 shares. Thanks for organising.

Comment

20 sent for a share for me and GlennDoyle
                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

In for 1 share if can send bank details please and thanks.

Comment

In for 20, shipping now

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                    In for €80 please
                                    Shipped this

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                      In for 20.
                                      Sent earlier today

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                        ...Hey guys... Have update spreadsheet for all that have paid and in etc...As mentioned, AIB is down the last couple of hours...Hopefully itll be back up soon!!!...
                                        Your bank has my money, it hasn't sent it to you yet

Comment

Should be with you by tomorrow, shipped Friday evening from PTSB

Comment

Shipped 20 AIB

Comment

...Night time update... AIB being down for a few hours set me back a bit, so apologies for lack of updating spreadsheet...

...I have received money with thanks from 44 people, totaling €970 which will buy us 388 lines in order to bink the €190 million, or else €1.95m per share...

...I have still yet to receive funds from 13 people... I will be updating this thread tomorrow morning, if you are not on the "paid section", then either get the money to me by 12:00pm, or proof that you have sent it (some have done this and i've marked as paid)... Confident i'll wake up to more money tomorrow, I think it being a weekend and AIB fucking up has delayed some of it...

People yet to pay
                                              SPOILER

1.Balfejohn
                                              2.Bluezar
                                              3.CHDad
                                              4.Dice75
                                              5.Donk Magnet
                                              6.PAID
                                              7.Lao Lao
                                              8.Lazare
                                              9.Premierstone
                                              10.Strewelpeter
                                              12.The Aul Switcharoo
                                              13. Winkey66
                                              14.Andythinbastard

...P.s, If you have sent me money on Friday and are 100% sure I should have it by now, pm and let me know the reference etc...I think I have a stray payment... Night :-)...
                                              Last edited by luckforsome; 30-09-19, 21:01. Reason: ...Number 6 is paid...

Comment

...Night time update... AIB being down for a few hours set me back a bit, so apologies for lack of updating spreadsheet...

...I have received money with thanks from 44 people, totaling €970 which will buy us 388 lines in order to bink the €190 million, or else €1.95m per share...

...I have still yet to receive funds from 13 people... I will be updating this thread tomorrow morning, if you are not on the "paid section", then either get the money to me by 12:00pm, or proof that you have sent it (some have done this and i've marked as paid)... Confident i'll wake up to more money tomorrow, I think it being a weekend and AIB fucking up has delayed some of it...

People yet to pay
                                                SPOILER

1.Balfejohn
                                                2.Bluezar
                                                3.CHDad
                                                4.Dice75
                                                5.Donk Magnet
                                                6.PAID
                                                7.Lao Lao
                                                8.Lazare
                                                9.Premierstone
                                                10.Strewelpeter
                                                12.The Aul Switcharoo
                                                13. Winkey66
                                                14.Andythinbastard

...P.s, If you have sent me money on Friday and are 100% sure I should have it by now, pm and let me know the reference etc...I think I have a stray payment... Night :-)...
                                                Congrats on the win lads and lassies . I participated in the first one but decided to enhance your collective chances of scooping by abstaining this time. I'm convinced it will work and add icing on my bad beat cake. Well done one and all and please spunk the 190 millballs off and have fun doing it. You're all welcome.

Comment

People yet to pay
                                                  SPOILER

1.Balfejohn
                                                  2.Bluezar
                                                  3.CHDad
                                                  4.Dice75
                                                  5.Donk Magnet
                                                  6.PAID
                                                  7.Lao Lao
                                                  8.Lazare
                                                  9.Premierstone
                                                  10.Strewelpeter
                                                  12.The Aul Switcharoo
                                                  13. Winkey66
                                                  14.Andythinbastard

I paid straight into your account yesterday. I actually paid 20€ for my share and a share for GlennDoyle

I sent a pm yesterday
                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Will send this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                      Will send this afternoon
                                                      ...Giving my update as a reply to Donks post, as punishment for delaying the system...
                                                      ...So updated the sheet, everyone has either paid or giving proof that payment is on the way...I have put money in for the guys who's money hasn't hit my account yet...I will buy the tickets today, probably gonna be a different shop as the last one clearly didn't work out...

...So we have 60 people buying a total of 122 shares, which will get us 488 lines of Euromillions with no plus...I am fully confident that I will be sending all of you €1.557 million per share...

...If there are any issues with the shares on the sheet, or if your name is missing, PLEASE PM NOW!!!, or forever hold a grudge (non voilent please)... For the record, I have 6 shares under my name...

...LETS FUCKING DO THIS...
                                                      Last edited by luckforsome; 01-10-19, 10:09. Reason: ...Adding in Nuck chorris for 2 shares...

Comment

Sent now. Gl us

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                          Sent now. Gl us
                                                          ...Still leaving my comment on the page about you ...

Comment

Not sure if something went wrong with my payment, I shipped yesterday morning, see my name on the list and I don't see it listed in my statement.
                                                            So I've sent it again. If you end up getting it twice let me know and we can sort it out later
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              Not sure if something went wrong with my payment, I shipped yesterday morning, see my name on the list and I don't see it listed in my statement.
                                                              So I've sent it again. If you end up getting it twice let me know and we can sort it out later
                                                              ...I was not 100% sure if I had yours from 2nd one as well or previous losing syndicate.. will let you know if I receive it twice...

...Just an update, I actually bought them in same shop again...Figured I bought so many losing tickets I'm a due a winning one...but don't think she will let me go there a 3rd time!!!... once I get free time I'll take pics and get them up online before the draw for transparency...

Comment

Tix!

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Gonna log on here tomorrow to hopefully see several hundred replies to this thread.

Comment

We'd have to the shut the site I think

Comment

...Well that didnt go well lol...No major wins at all, will calculate it later, but 38 winning tickets...
                                                                      ...just checked, Nobody has won the jackpot... Will have to check in with Andy to see how syndicate 1 has gone...If that's gone pretty much bust, then maybe we can kill that off, this can be the snowball and I'll go again tomorrow with the new one...
                                                                      ...The thing is, if it is not won this Friday, then it has to be won next Tuesday no matter what...

Comment

As Stevie G would say....

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                          ...20 quid for a go of me mot?...

Comment

...20 quid for a go of me mot?...
                                                                            yer mots daughter if its Srevie G

Comment

#98
                                                                              Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                              ..."we're never gonna win this bloody thing"?.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

#99
                                                                                ...Ok, just checked and we got €343 euro back out of the €1220 which is €2.81 per share...Will come back later with plan of action...

Comment

...Well that didnt go well lol...No major wins at all, will calculate it later, but 38 winning tickets...
                                                                                  ...just checked, Nobody has won the jackpot... Will have to check in with Andy to see how syndicate 1 has gone...If that's gone pretty much bust, then maybe we can kill that off, this can be the snowball and I'll go again tomorrow with the new one...
                                                                                  ...The thing is, if it is not won this Friday, then it has to be won next Tuesday no matter what...
                                                                                  Better be won soon or im gonna need the win to pay for all the tickets ive bought

Comment

...Hi guys... I have set up a new thread for the new Syndicate, with the draw on this friday...
                                                                                    ..For the money we got back in this, €373, it will be a rollover and we will be buying tickets so it goes on...If you wish to withdraw from this, please PM and I'll send it back to you... Each share is worth €2.81...Thanks, and gl us...

Comment

...Hi guys, so the return on this was €343, not the €373 I thought it was, have receipts if anyone wants to see..
                                                                                      ... I have bought 138 lines of the Euromillions no plus...Bought today in citywest, so it is separate from the syndicate number 3 which I'll get tomorrow...
                                                                                      ...Had considered promoting Andy to this syndicate, but was worried the pressure may get to him so did it myself...

Comment

...Just to confirm I have bought €343 worth of tickets for tonight's draw...I bought them yesterday, 3rd October... I'm not going to be able to get photos taken and uploaded in time...I hope that this isn't an issue... Any issues just let me know...Gl us...

Comment

I'd recommend writing syndicate 1,syndicate 2,etc on the various tix to make it clear who they belong to, especially if you are not posting pics

Comment

The suspense is killing me

Comment

...Will be home about 22:00,...I'm as nervous as you all... Cam mark tickets of course, but syndicate 2 bought Thursday, syndicate 3 friday, and syndicate 1 is Andy's baby... but will mark anyway !...

Comment

We didn’t win. On the plus side nobody did

Comment

Looks like somebody won something though.. In Ireland anyway!

Comment

..Didn't win big, we got back €88 from this batch...

Comment

... €87.50 worth of tickets, c50 went to the charity box...Was gonna keep it, but Andy would make me feel guilty... Tickets attached I think...
                                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                      X