Fairyhouse Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairyhouse Today

Had a good look at the card and discussed in detail with a few in the know. Came to the following conclusions and will bet accordingly.
    12.20. No bet any of 4 can win
    12.50 N Meads is the vale at 10/3. Mullins horse up in class and trip may be a little short.
    1.20 First Lieutenant all the way.
    1.50 Mourad will outstay the mare
    2.20 Leanne ew in a poor race.
    2.50 No bet
    3.20 I hear Venture Capalist is very well regarded so will be backing him as i like the trainers judgement

Good luck to any who follow today. If you look at older posts you will see i have a very good record for winners.

I like Bog Warrior vs First Lieutenant and I wouldn't back Mourad against VLV either, she's a bit classy aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
      Had a good look at the card and discussed in detail with a few in the know. Came to the following conclusions and will bet accordingly.
      12.20. No bet any of 4 can win
      12.50 N Meads is the vale at 10/3. Mullins horse up in class and trip may be a little short.
      1.20 First Lieutenant all the way.
      1.50 Mourad will outstay the mare
      2.20 Leanne ew in a poor race.
      2.50 No bet
      3.20 I hear Venture Capalist is very well regarded so will be backing him as i like the trainers judgement

Good luck to any who follow today. If you look at older posts you will see i have a very good record for winners.
      I like Sam Bass in the first so long as the ground isn't to boggy.
      The Fav in the 2nd looks a good thing.
      The mare is classier than Mourad, handles the ground and will love the trip, just think she's a little better going left handed but she's still more of a value option to me.
      The Drinmore looks a cracking contest.

Comment

I'm a Voler la Vedette player at current prices.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Disaster of a day, looks like its the getting out stakes for me now. That being said a win will leave me break even

Comment

Yeah I had a good day, done a double the first 2 winners and also took the 1/2 Dr Crokes in the GAA, backing Green Bay later on. I was having a look at that one of yours in the last (kinda thinking that surely u'll have one to get you out of trouble) but I think the ground could be too soft for him on pedigree so I'll leave him but hope he wins for u

Comment

Well done, looks a real good horse because he ran very free and looked like he'd like a better gallop. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the Cheltenham bumper winner.

Comment

A disaster of a day avoided with a winner in the last. Called every race wrong and delighted that I am no longer a layer on betfair as I would have done a fortune.
                Currently breaking even with a bet still running on Everton (does not look good). Backed Croakes -2 after seeing a post while lurking so that was nice and easy in the end.
                Venture Capital looks very good although I would not be rushing to back him for Cheltenham just yet as the Irish record in the race is beginning to fall away.
                All in all lucky to get out in one piece today as it was looking bleak at one stage.
                Fair play Arazi on your picking.
                Green Bay are on some run at present

Comment

Very exciting times ahead for Bog Warrior.

Comment

Working...
                  X