Cheltenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheltenham

Got very good word for Hinterland today, Ruby is of the opinion he cant get beat.
    Also backed West End Rocker and Great Endeavour ew today.
    Concession at Paddy Powers very good if Hinterland goes off second fav as its insurance just in case

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
    Got very good word for Hinterland today, Ruby is of the opinion he cant get beat.
    Also backed West End Rocker and Great Endeavour ew today.
    Concession at Paddy Powers very good if Hinterland goes off second fav as its insurance just in case
    Nice shout on Hinterland

Comment

G'wan great Endeavour! Going well fonze,well done.

Following blindly ftw.
      Last edited by dannydiamond; 12-11-11, 14:44.
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Very good days work, very big bet on Hinterland and nice ew on the other 2. Also delighted to start off my tote ten to follow with a winner!
        Fancy A Media Luz tomorrow for the greatwood and will be backing Gauvain in the 1.45 but only in powers with their current concession.

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
          Very good days work, very big bet on Hinterland and nice ew on the other 2. Also delighted to start off my tote ten to follow with a winner!
          Fancy A Media Luz tomorrow for the greatwood and will be backing Gauvain in the 1.45 but only in powers with their current concession.
          Nice work today.

Fancy olofi in the greatwood. 5th last year off 2lb lower mark this year and trainer in much better form this year, good jock. 25-1
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Fancy olofi in the greatwood. 5th last year off 2lb lower mark this year and trainer in much better form this year, good jock. 25-1[/QUOTE]

Yeah i had a look at him but just think last years run looked better on paper than it actually was.
            Its great to have decent jump racing back on. Grandads Horse at 9/1 in the 3.30 is also worth a small bit ew, really improving but this is the best race he has run in.

Comment

ruby will win 1st two and jack cool will win the 2.20 i reckon

Comment

Really looking forward to see Al Ferof today

Comment

Originally posted by finnyk View Post
                  ruby will win 1st two and jack cool will win the 2.20 i reckon
                  He was not certain of this when asked last week, plus 8/11 on a novice chaser is not the path to follow for success. Jack Cool is not well enough handicaped.

Comment

I agree Noel, you have to imagine Al Ferof would get taken of his feet at stages of a good 2 mile chase.

I'm really interested in his performance though, there is some serious talent in the novice chase ranks this year

Comment

I definitely be a Big Zeb backer over Noble Prince at the prices.

Comment

moon dice in the 2.20 has been backed from 20/1 down to 7s during the week, this a local horse and they done the same for the galway hurdle when it pissed up at 20/1 the whole place had it backed with the owners having thousands on it, they'v gone for it again i done know myself if he is good enough but they think he's a champion hurlde contender, so if he is as good as they think he is he should be there or there abouts today..
                        https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Nothin slow about that, very very impressive

Comment

Won well but not sure what the first 2 were doing going off at that pace. Hope its Gauvain in the next!

Comment

Easy money and that PP concession made it a bet to nothing, get in!

Comment

Good performance from Brampour and also Olafi. Pity my selection was withdrawn as she was well weighed against the winner ( 10lbs for 1 length!!!), that being said A Media luz looked like a dog.

Comment

No one will ever explain why Noble Prince went off favourite there against Big Zeb, Jesus what a rick

Comment

Working...
                                  X