Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
    Fuck me the waivers are skinny.
    you fairly splurged on possibly a player with only a couple of weeks value?
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      you fairly splurged on possibly a player with only a couple of weeks value?
      He looked real good against the Broncos and a lead back this week anyway.
      The chiefs have a one man offense in Charles and i think they are gonna use David a lot in the passing game.

Time will tell but in truth. AP is gone and i panicked!!

Comment

The chiefs have a one man offense in Charles and i think they are gonna use David a lot in the passing game.

JC is back in practice, I'd say you get 1 week as lead back.
        Still though, I think Davis will get more work either way by the looks of it.

Comment

I whipped that boys little head.

Fantasy.nfl.com/league/72933
          I need running backs..... Open to offers.

Julio and Drew may be able to win me a match on their own this week

Comment

The waiver points is great, you really have no idea what to offer
            airport, lol

Comment

Yep, I also had a decent sized offer in for that RB as I only really have WRs but nowhere close to the 50 needed...

Comment

Bargain...

Comment

Charles is back with a bang, time for Davis to take the back seat where he belongs.

Waiver wire is non existent it's that thin
                  airport, lol

Comment

Charles is back with a bang, time for Davis to take the back seat where he belongs.

Waiver wire is non existent it's that thin
                    David has shown he can do a job even when JC is on fire.
                    A starter in this league every week until something changes.

4 and fcuking 0

Comment

My boy is court today.

He has my complete backing.

Comment

Whos that Josh Gordon?

edit: oh sorry AP, I was thinking..
                        Last edited by eamonhonda; 08-10-14, 16:05.
                        airport, lol

Comment

Anyone want a Percy Harvin for a running back? Trade has bolloxed me this week

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                            Anyone want a Percy Harvin for a running back? Trade has bolloxed me this week
                            Check if you want any of mine and propose a trade

Comment

Ship the 174.46 points this week

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                I am scared now as see am against you this week.

I have also somehow managed to drop Percy Harvin by accident!!!! wtf, have to bid to get him back now. Was trying to do a trade

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                  Gronk Brady was something special. My other league one guy dripped Brady after his first 4 poor weeks, was snapped up obv and scored average of about 26 points since
                                  airport, lol

Comment

I am scared now as see am against you this week.

I have also somehow managed to drop Percy Harvin by accident!!!! wtf, have to bid to get him back now. Was trying to do a trade
                                    It's been a feast or a famine for me. I've scored 174 and 154 in two of my four wins and struggled to break into the 80s in others. Crazy year.

Hmmm obvious you didn't mean that. That's awful. I certainly won't bid for him anyway. Hope you get him back.

Gronk Brady was something special. My other league one guy dripped Brady after his first 4 poor weeks, was snapped up obv and scored average of about 26 points since
                                    Yeah very special. Nice to see Gronk fully fit. I benched Brady a few weeks ago. All he needed was time to throw.

Comment

Is there Bye weeks for #1 seeds heading to the playoffs?

Also, are we really playing championship games in week 17?

Comment

Could have Josh Gordon and AP in the lineup next week.

Surely i've built a championhip team.

Comment

Could have Josh Gordon and AP in the lineup next week.

Surely i've built a championhip team.
                                          1 in, 1 out = just a playoff team now so!

Comment

Henne given Sunday. Go Fuck Yourself

Comment

Wrote that counter offer message for the lolz. Was kinda expectin that kinda reaction

Comment

PLAYOFFS! Baby...

Comment

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                                                  PLAYOFFS! Baby...
                                                  Is there not 2 weeks left before playoffs? Thought checked that out other night. 2 pretty clear leaders in each division then 3 teams in hunt for both 2nd places. Perhaps you were one of the leaders

Comment

Is there not 2 weeks left before playoffs? Thought checked that out other night. 2 pretty clear leaders in each division then 3 teams in hunt for both 2nd places. Perhaps you were one of the leaders
                                                    Ah Shite, you are correct.
                                                    Involved in 4 leagues and was looking at the wrong one.
                                                    POP! Bubble Brust!

Comment

Ah I done so bad, had Rodgers and all. NFL should make JJ Watt a TE for next year

Comment

PLAYOFFS! Baby... Ahem!

Comment

I'll see can i manage to crash out in the 1st round of the playoffs 3 years on the bounce.

Who's 'Somewhere over the Dwayne Bowe' ?

Comment

Such a load of bollocks default setting that it's split in two divisions but treated as one big league and top 4 qualify. Top 2 in each division is only way it makes sense. Must clarify and change that from the start next year or the two divisions are just pointless
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

I'll see can i manage to crash out in the 1st round of the playoffs 3 years on the bounce.

Who's 'Somewhere over the Dwayne Bowe' ?
                                                              Is Mise SOTDB.
                                                              Bring it!

Comment

Such a load of bollocks default setting that it's split in two divisions but treated as one big league and top 4 qualify. Top 2 in each division is only way it makes sense. Must clarify and change that from the start next year or the two divisions are just pointless
                                                                I'M FCUKING RUNNING THE NORTH

Comment

The prize for this split 75:25 for final whatever that breaks down to, think thats what we did previously.

Good luck to the lads left in

Comment

Every fcuking time.
                                                                    Was looking good 18 up with Julius T left and only against Wilson and now i'm being blown out.

Horrific.

That little shit destroyed me earlier in the season on a Monday night in another league.
                                                                    I need Julius to score less than 8 points in my main league to avoid the Toilet Bowl.

Some game.

Comment

Every fcuking time.
                                                                      Was looking good 18 up with Julius T left and only against Wilson and now i'm being blown out.

Horrific.

That little shit destroyed me earlier in the season on a Monday night in another league.
                                                                      I need Julius to score less than 8 points in my main league to avoid the Toilet Bowl.

Some game.
                                                                      Unlucky, I thought Beckham's record night had goosed me and Russell hadn't a chance of doing the required numbers against the Cardinals.
                                                                      What do you know - BOOM!

Played 4 leagues, 1st, 3rd & 4th so far, might not make it on this final hurdle.
                                                                      Tre Mason for one is never getting the projected 14+ points versus the Seahawks.

Bring it on!!!

Comment

Looking forward to Sunday's games. Should be a good final. 13th in the draft was not ideal but I out did the 11-4 projection record and somehow trounced Lurker in the Semi unexpectedly.

gl/gg gocall

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                          Looking forward to Sunday's games. Should be a good final. 13th in the draft was not ideal but I out did the 11-4 projection record and somehow trounced Lurker in the Semi unexpectedly.

gl/gg gocall
                                                                          Great stuff, thought silver tiger was going through.
                                                                          First time in championship game for me.
                                                                          Good Luck & Bring It On!

Comment

Looks like I will have to concede even at this early stage.
                                                                            Sorry I couldn't make a game of it but as happens quite a bit the Super Bowl is a blow out.

Roll on next year.

Comment

White Knight the League Champion after dealing out a beating in the final game, ul gocall.

Will pm Iago about sorting payment. Think should be split 210/70 unless ye did some sort of deal

Comment

Thanks for organising Ste.

Glad to score heavily in 1st quarter of the games and never looked back after that. This management lark is easy. Will defend next year

Comment

Good Game WK, my boys never lived up to th hype!

Thanks for organising Ste.

No deal done, winner all right.

Comment

Gg White knight, congrats why does it have to be so short, until next year
                                                                                    Last edited by eamonhonda; 29-12-14, 16:40.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Any interest in this again this year???

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                                                                                        Any interest in this again this year???
                                                                                        Most certainly. Ghostface ran it last year I think, he can go again if not I'm happy to do it.
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

In

Comment

Ye no prob running it again, will come back to it in a few weeks closer to start of season.

Comment

Hard Knocks is started so time to get this going again I suppose.

Would be easiest to take last years list of players and if people want to confirm doing it again they are in and if opt out can take new comers. Sure let me know on that.

So it looks like

WK, Honda, Fonkey and Ghostface so far. Roll up roll up

Comment

Yeah definitely in

Comment

Hard Knocks is started so time to get this going again I suppose.

Would be easiest to take last years list of players and if people want to confirm doing it again they are in and if opt out can take new comers. Sure let me know on that.

So it looks like

WK, Honda, Fonkey and Ghostface so far. Roll up roll up
                                                                                                  In too. Just let me know who i have to give my money to this year

Comment

Out, love the idea of the game, just lose interest when I keep losing as I am clueless about NFL and it's unfair to those left out. (If there was a space open after everyone that wants in is in I'll take it)

Comment

Obvs in!

Start a new thread for this year imo.

Comment

In again

Comment

Yip, in again.
                                                                                                          Bring it on.

Comment

In again.

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

In again

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                X