Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Strewel said having Naas so nearby is pretty good as well.

One thing I forgot as it wasn't something we had to think about would be schools. Couple of primary but for secondary only one option of the VEC

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
      The naysayers and detractors brought this upon themselves. They polarised him and he played it like a fiddle. Hate is not the opposite of love, apathy is.
      Would you ever cop the fuck on.
      The man is an utter slimebag. It doesn't matter how or a mess he is as at making a success of the presidency he is a thug, a thief, a rapist and a waste of oxygen.
      Its completley legitimate to protest at this apalling vista.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Well we're likely moving somewhere anyhow. We just have to figure out what is the worst commute we can realistically handle day to day.
        Still have that opening in Waterford for you Dom.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Got out for a poker game tonight. Late regged 7 hours in and lasted 11 mins. €250 well spent.
            At least get a few guinness in at the bar listening to a band butchering crap songs....

Comment

Some craic trying to order a kebab in downtown Toulouse
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

There was a lot of scaremongering about Trump and the nuclear codes. He's had them 24 hours now, all going great.

Anyone want to put their money on it after all the chatter? Will offer odds.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Is SP an angry person or just someone who won't accept anyone's else's view or is a frustrated and unfulfilled soap box politician. I can't quite grasp him but feel he has a high ethical standard. I don't know him but like him which both pleases and worries me. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                    Anyone been to Lords? Trip to the ODI Ireland v England in May a worthwhile excursion? I'll freely admit the article in today's IT put the idea in my head!
                    Lords is cool!

Sat there for about 6 hours on the Monday of a test that was a formality and was just happy!

Got to walk on the outfield during lunch, Will be making a few trips this coming season!

If you ask for directions in the area they WILL send you to Abbey road, no matter what you say

Comment

Sweet video. "They say crack kills, my crack sells"
                      DOPE Presents the official video for "No Heart" by 21 Savage & Metro Boomin off the 'Savage Mode' album. Directed by A Zae Production & ThePictureMan. Get Ti...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                        Is SP an angry person or just someone who won't accept anyone's else's view or is a frustrated and unfulfilled soap box politician. I can't quite grasp him but feel he has a high ethical standard. I don't know him but like him which both pleases and worries me. Strange.
                        Just think of him as Grampa Simpson and you have him to a tee
                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Them Zverev brothers are highly dubious!
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Going to see Chris Hadfield this afternoon and just watching him on Darcy's show. How does that man have a job in television? He only stopped short of saying 'shut up it's time for the next question'.

Comment

Comment

"manchester by the sea" and "a monster calls" both screeners available now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      I'm right in thinking Manchester by the Sea is the big mustsee movie of this screener season?
                                      i'm more excited about a monster calls , but you're probably right, manchester and lalaland (also available) are the big ones i guess. i saw the new mel gibson is there also but i'm guessing that's a pile of turgid shit?

Comment

A monster calls would bring a tear to a glass eye.
                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I'm right in thinking Manchester by the Sea is the big mustsee movie of this screener season?
                                          Brother said acting was amazing g, gonna give it a go.

Lala Land is all right

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                            Going to see Chris Hadfield this afternoon and just watching him on Darcy's show. How does that man have a job in television? He only stopped short of saying 'shut up it's time for the next question'.
                                            We're going to the evening session so no spoilers plz.
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                              Angry and unethical, not a politician. I like you too, will call by for a days fishing sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                We're going to the evening session so no spoilers plz.
                                                Will be a nice oasis of reality in the miasma of the new world order of Trumpty Dumpty

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that's all.”

Comment

Comment

Connacht going to need to find some inspiration to make a game of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Connacht going to need to find some inspiration to make a game of this.
                                                      Unbelievably tough task ahead in the 2nd half. Hope RDIII is singing his lungs out over there!

Comment

Some finish to the Arsenal game. Avoided the bottle job!

Comment

Two penalties and a manager being sent off in injury time, can't get better entertainment than that

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                            Unbelievably tough task ahead in the 2nd half. Hope RDIII is singing his lungs out over there!
                                                            Only got a stream for the last 10 mins of first half (signed up to sportsmania, it's class!). What a fucking stupid decision by Roux to stick the hand in there, makes for an even tougher start to the 2nd half. Hopefully the ground doesn't cut up to much more. I think Connacht can get back into it but they need to retain the ball and get the back three involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                              Two penalties and a manager being sent off in injury time, can't get better entertainment than that
                                                              Great composure tbf!

Comment

Had a cup match today against a team from the division above us. Drew 4-4 in a pretty good game. Went up 1-0. Down 3-1. Got back to 3-2. Down 4-2. Got to 4-3 on 85mins and found the big to equalise in the last seconds of added time.

We played that team twice last season and the games finished 3-3 and 3-2 so they're entertaining anyway. Buzzing to get out with a draw today after leaving it so late and get another crack at them.

Comment

That's a class penalty. Balls of steel to do that.

Comment

Time to step up

Comment

Feck.

Comment

Fine margins

Comment

Fine margins
                                                                          Yep

Comment

Disappointing result for Connacht.

Too many errors and not enough breakdown support.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                              Disappointing result for Connacht.

Too many errors and not enough breakdown support.
                                                                              Ah it's a tough one. Really shitty group for the top seeds, bad injury profile and a panel of players who haven't gotten there before. Sure on the day mistakes were made etc but when you have lads only coming back in that's going to happen. I thought they hung in well and gave themselves a decent chance but didn't have that mental toughness to convert the chance and take a lbp.

6 of the 8 qtr finalists have won it before and of the teams who haven't Clermont and Glasgow they've been playing some great rugby for quite some time. Hard to be too harsh on the Connacht lads. The key is finishing strongly in the pro12 and getting a good coach to kick on from here. Contrast where they are versus Ulster and you'd take it.
                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                That's a class penalty. Balls of steel to do that.
                                                                                He did the same in the COPA america final IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                  Ah it's a tough one. Really shitty group for the top seeds, bad injury profile and a panel of players who haven't gotten there before. Sure on the day mistakes were made etc but when you have lads only coming back in that's going to happen. I thought they hung in well and gave themselves a decent chance but didn't have that mental toughness to convert the chance and take a lbp.

6 of the 8 qtr finalists have won it before and of the teams who haven't Clermont and Glasgow they've been playing some great rugby for quite some time. Hard to be too harsh on the Connacht lads. The key is finishing strongly in the pro12 and getting a good coach to kick on from here. Contrast where they are versus Ulster and you'd take it.
                                                                                  Left a mountain to climb in the Pro12 but hopefully with Dillane and Aki back they'll finish strong. Hopefully the experience gained from the cup campaign will add to that.

Comment

Connacht did themselves proud and can hold their heads high. Lam and Muldoon came over as the class acts they are in the post match interviews.

Comment

Ski Sunday on BBC 2 at the mo. Course looks crazy.
                                                                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

'Alternative Facts'

Feels we slipped down the rabbit hole and came out in Orwells 1984

Comment

'Alternative Facts'

Feels we slipped down the rabbit hole and came out in Orwells 1984

He's already worse than I imagined possible.

Pie gets angry at Trump's treatment of the media.To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email licensing@storyful.com
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                            Ski Sunday on BBC 2 at the mo. Course looks crazy.
                                                                                            My daughter who is on Erasmus in Austria had got big into skiing and was having a ball until she went over and ruptured her MC Ligament last week... the day after I told her she had out grown automatic coverage on my VHI plan

Comment

...

Comment

How did Perry get into the snooker final

I turned it off last night when he was four frames down with yer man Barry in a 1.01 position after it looked like Perry had started missing deliberatly to get himself out of his misey!

Comment

Atlanta Vs GB

Over 60 @10/11
                                                                                                  Atlanta -2.5 and over 61.5 @7/5

Jones first TD 8/1

Comment

I turned it off last night when he was four frames down with yer man Barry in a 1.01 position after it looked like Perry had started missing deliberatly to get himself out of his misey!
                                                                                                    Turned it off myself. He looked shocking bad last night. Not much better today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                      Atlanta Vs GB

Over 60 @10/11
                                                                                                      Atlanta -2.5 and over 61.5 @7/5

Jones first TD 8/1
                                                                                                      All eggs i one basket
                                                                                                      Packers and over 61 5/1
                                                                                                      Packers 2/1
                                                                                                      Cobb first td.
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Some version of the anthem.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Average shirt number TD scorers over 42
                                                                                                          Penalty yardage over 115

Fun bets

Comment

Might be inserting this baby-related post in the middle of your rugby stuff.

Noticed something interesting over the weekend when my dad and his wife were here. She's excellent with kids, put in the hard work entertaining, and Max responded accordingly, but it required effort. My dad just had to accidentally look at the little dude and he collapsed in paroxisms of delight. Me and my dad look very similar, and I wonder if he subconsciously picked up on the clear genetic similarity and that set off some trigger in him?
                                                                                                            Kids are clever little things. I remember my young fella one New Year I was at my aunts house. My dad and her husband are brothers and look very alike. He took to the uncle like that, despite only seeing him once a year before so I do think a genetic likeness makes a baby more comfortable.

But also some people have a good.. not aura.. but something a baby picks up on and knows they are someone they like. I suppose like dogs! they know folks that don't like them

Comment

Sigh, thought it was 9pm kick off.

Anyway.

Comment

Hawkins played a negative shot on the last green that he potted and didn't track a red which would have been the (definite) frame clincher. After a few safety shots the balls fell nicely for Perry to go Red, Colour, then lay tough snooker on final red.
                                                                                                                Hawkins failed to get out of the snooker and Perry cleared up.
                                                                                                                Hawkins got very rattled with himself and started missing pots he'd been getting earlier, Perry hung in there and got to 5-5.
                                                                                                                Hawkins got a 50+ lead in the 11th, split the pack but was on nothing. Few more half chances for him in the ensuing safety battle but missed and Perry did a really good clearance.

Comment

Matty Ice doh.

MVP MVP MVP

Comment

Just tried gin. Ffs it's rank. And seemingly this is a good one.

Think ill stick to my french martinis. Enjoy work tomorrow

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Friday 28th?
                                                                                                                          27th
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X