No announcement yet.

******Bitcoin/Alt Coins Thread******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there like a invite chain thread or something over there?

Comment

Yep, in the Cryptocurrency forum; tons and tons of invite links popping up!

Comment

Great, I've posted my link in there. Honestly I'm not too sure what's supposed to happen here as I didn't really read the link but I presume there's free crypto to be had and the more people who sign up through our links the more we get.

Let me know when your invites have run out and I will post up my link here then.

Comment

Signed up with your link there Paul, why not. Worked out well with Stellar XLM getting me a few hundred.

Comment

That boards thread is working a treat for sign ups anyway, I only have one left.

Comment

Verified all of you there, still have another three spots left to go. Fingers crossed we see something out of this anyhow.

Comment

All my invites now gone, someone else should throw up a link.

Comment

Just one left here

Comment

I think just took the last one from Keane so below is an inviye for anybody else who wants it

Comment

Mine here https://initiativeq.com/invite/S8BtgHLmQ

Comment

I used Tars..

Like most drops the estimated fund is a fantasy though.

Comment

Verified, cheers. Ah yeah it's pie in the sky stuff.

Comment

Bought back into BTC near enough the bottom with what looked like a generous stop loss. I haven't been paying much attention. I check the price and am pleasantly surprised by the recent rebound only to find that my stop loss was triggered by 20 quid. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              https://initiativeq.com/invite/BlP30PL77

I used Tars..

Like most drops the estimated fund is a fantasy though.
                              any invites?
                              I dont think I've even checked my blockfolio in months.
                              I do know my big plunges in DENT and ETHLEND have come to precisely nothing
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                any invites?
                                I dont think I've even checked my blockfolio in months.
                                I do know my big plunges in DENT and ETHLEND have come to precisely nothing
                                all expired

Comment

Working...
                                X