Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEM problem

Hey,

Im trying to install HEM on my system here but it wont let me. I get as far as the postgrsSQL installation bit, it tells me PostgresSQL was detected on my system and asks for a username and password (they are already filled in) and I click "ok".

It then says "Could not connect to PostgresSQL, please click OK to see info about PSQL passwords".

I click ok and try some of the solutions but same thing happens. \

It installs HEM fine but not PSQL so obv HEM wont work without it.

Can anyone help? Cheers
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

This is your best bet for help for HEM http://forums.holdemmanager.com/

Comment

Did you have HM before?

Comment

I had some problem regarding PostgresSQL and HM so i just unistalled everything to do with HM/PostgresSQL and downloaded it again - and everything worked grand.

Comment

i have pt3 and when i was installing it i had similiar trouble regarding prostgresql i got in touch with support and a tecnician accessed my laptop and installed it for me. not to sure what he did but i would assume hem would be able to do the same thing for you.

i think it had something to do with vista

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

You need to set up postgres as an admin user a/c. The HM forum is top notch for support and worst case the guy's will install for you via teamviewer
            "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Comment

Working...
            X