This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
    fuck it I blocked her lol, ffs why cant FB put the friend request button somewhere down the bottom or way over to the side!
    At least you don't have the problem of creeping on the photos of some girl you barely know and accidentally liking a picture from 2 years ago.
    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      He's been brilliant this tournament, best co commentator around at present.
      I don't think so personally but, in any case, tonight he is awful. Most unprofessional. The fact he can't pronounce players names even semi correctly, that he admits not knowing about the players and that he insists on making the same sly digs at players over and over again is pathetic.
      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        He's been brilliant this tournament, best co commentator around at present.
        He's a gobshite. You should be required to speak English fluently to be a commentator on RTE.
        airport, lol

Comment

How do Arsenal come out of this so good?
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            Was going to ask the same, sounds like the pair of them were at the Sherry or something
            I imagined him as a cider man

Comment

The Apres Match lads struggling to keep their faces straight!

Comment

That could have been some awkward Derek Mooney stuff there

Comment

wtf
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Apres match billo commentary >>> Peter collins commentary

Comment

When working on attacking or build up play in training, what did Brazil do? It's honestly like they have no idea what they should and just punt it. If the long ball is plan A, they're still very ineffective at it.
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

BBV, what shall I have for tea?
                        I've cheese with walnuts in it, pringles, eggs, ham.
                        Thinking omelette or takeaway. If takeaway, Pizza, chipper, chinese Indian are my choices.
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          wtf
                          When Van Persie has the ball, you're up his hole, don't give him an inch
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Brilliant news Rob and Cat. Christmas becomes special again with kids.

Comment

Whatever about the inside/outside penalty for Holland, there have been far worse in previous 3/4th place games.........

Scroll to 25 secs in for the proper 10 yards onside view

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

LOL arsenal fans are freaking out on Twitter over this

Comment

Comment

lol they're crucifying David Luiz.

(after losing the ball)

Kerr "It seems when he has some authority in the team he makes passes like that. Maybe when he's just told what to do by Mourinho he plays a bit better"
                                    Alkin "He was told 'you're not playing today' a lot by Mourinho"
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                      lol they're crucifying David Luiz.

(after losing the ball)

Kerr "It seems when he has some authority in the team he makes passes like that. Maybe when he's just told what to do by Mourinho he plays a bit better"
                                      Alkin "He was told 'you're not playing today' a lot by Mourinho"

"He probably wouldn't even get a 0/10 if we were doing marks in this game. He'd probably get a minus..."

lol, even I think that's a bit harsh
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Ah lads. I don't know about anyone else but I am loving the sarcasm in the commentary. It's like the lads have juat decided to have a laugh.

"Hulk has only scored 9 goals for Brazil, here's why" cue replay of horrible shot. lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                          Ah lads. I don't know about anyone else but I am loving the sarcasm in the commentary. It's like the lads have juat decided to have a laugh.

"Hulk has only scored 9 goals for Brazil, here's why" cue replay of horrible shot. lol
                                          yeah every second line seems to be tongue in cheek alright
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Why did Kuyt move from Liverpool? Seems like a great player to have around and someone you wouldn't be going out of your way to get out of the club.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

ugh feel so bad. Mia spent at least 2 hours building some yoke on minecraft and in the last 30 mins , i had said to her at least 4 times to go to bed. she kept saying in a min as they do. So I had enough and got up and switched off the Playstation
                                              She was screaming noooooooooooooo

she lost all her work. went to bed crying. feel like shit now. I went up and said i was sorry and would she forgive me and she said no
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Why did Kuyt move from Liverpool? Seems like a great player to have around and someone you wouldn't be going out of your way to get out of the club.
                                                I think he was on fairly unjustifiable wages in his last season.

Comment

ugh feel so bad. Mia spent at least 2 hours building some yoke on minecraft and in the last 30 mins , i had said to her at least 4 times to go to bed. she kept saying in a min as they do. So I had enough and got up and switched off the Playstation

she lost all her work. went to bed crying. feel like shit now. I went up and said i was sorry and would she forgive me and she said no
                                                  Valuable life lesson imparted, wp until the apologising bit.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    Valuable life lesson imparted, wp until the apologising bit.
                                                    aw no, I hate upsetting her. reckon she cries once a year. such a good child. Feel so bad
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Remind her about the starving kids in Africa and the worlds war zones, 8 year olds love when things are put into perspective like that.

Comment

Basically the club decided they didn't want to continue paying him. I think he would have been a very handy player to have around the past couple of years. Two great world cups in a row from him anyway.
                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I'd like to console you but I can really feel for Mia. I remember having an argument with my younger brother when we were small. I can't remember what I did but it wasn't anything major. He took the drastic step of deleting my Championship Manager save that was 5 seasons in as payback.
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

"What's the frequency Kenneth?"

Aprés match was brilliant.
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

You should feel Shit. You're a monster.

Comment

Who recommended that Cafe Hans in Cashel btw? Stopped off there today and it's not a cafe at all
                                                                Good food but most assuredly lacking in cafe amenities.
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                  You should feel Shit. You're a monster.
                                                                  I do! Hoping she will forgive me by morning
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

If she was halfway through baking a cake, would you fuck all the mix into the bin or wait till she puts stuff in the fridge so she can finish it later?

You'd have to imagine you knew what you were doing in that spot in fairness.
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

On the brightside Satnav, you now have that move in your arsenal. The next time she's bold, just threaten her with turning off the computer the next time she's playing Minecraft and she'll behave fairly lively. #JamFlysParentingTips
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

hahahaha brilliant end to Apres Match bringing Kerr and Alkin into shot.
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                          If she was halfway through baking a cake, would you fuck all the mix into the bin or wait till she puts stuff in the fridge so she can finish it later?

You'd have to imagine you knew what you were doing in that spot in fairness.
                                                                          I genuinely thought there was an auto save thing

On the brightside Satnav, you now have that move in your arsenal. The next time she's bold, just threaten her with turning off the computer the next time she's playing Minecraft and she'll behave fairly lively. #JamFlysParentingTips
                                                                          but she wasnt bold really? every child on the planet says Ill go in a min when asked to go to bed. there was no cheek nothing just she was so engrossed in making a fancy shower for a room, she just had it and all with real water lol
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

but she wasnt bold really? every child on the planet says Ill go in a min when asked to go to bed. there was no cheek nothing just she was so engrossed in making a fancy shower for a room, she just had it and all with real water lol
                                                                            I know yeah, but now that she's seen what you're capable of, you'll be able to use the threat of this the next time she's being bold (without actually resorting to it).
                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

hahahaha brilliant end to Apres Match bringing Kerr and Alkin into shot.
                                                                              Were they in Ireland all along or brought back early? Definitely remember Alkin going on about 'the humidity here in the stadium' etc. a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                Who recommended that Cafe Hans in Cashel btw? Stopped off there today and it's not a cafe at all
                                                                                Good food but most assuredly lacking in cafe amenities.
                                                                                Café Hans is 100% a café. You sure you didn't go into Chéz Hans, the restaurant next door.

Comment

is BBV still slow to load for anyone else?
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

No.

Empty your cache maybe?

Comment

Get off FB. That's the site slowing things down.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                        No.

Empty your cache maybe?
                                                                                        Did that, still brutal slow. everything else is ok
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

...
                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 12-07-14, 23:10. Reason: rs
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Did that, still brutal slow. everything else is ok
                                                                                            Nice to see Neil Kelly is still a complete muppet.

Comment

Off and on, yep.
                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                Extreme Sleeping

SPOILER
                                                                                                It all started with the cinema. Went there to watch 22 Jump Street. It was predictably awful, but was doing the naggin of vodka in a bottle of coke thing, so kinda got through it.

Big issue though - at some unknown point I decided to sleep on the ground. Actually slept on the fcking ground of the cinema steps. Woke up between chairs at one point and the guy next to me is going 'yeah, you just lay down there and slept, you snored like a fcker, we couldn't hear the movie'. Now bear in mind this isn't sleeping on the seats, but actually laying on the ground like its a bed with all its popcorn and coca cola residue.

Grand, so get home thankfully, and then apparently decided to sleep on the hallway outside the apartment. Woke up slobbering on the floor of the foyer (wtf is a foyer?). Was so hungover that decided to go home but tried the wrong door. The delightful lady answered and pointed me in the right direction. Thing is though - there's only four doors on the floor, she probably stepped over me sleeping on the foyer at least once given that it was a few hours of sleeping, and we're fcking neighbours. Her demeanor suggested that anyway. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

So I was there sleeping on a hallway for 2+ hours. How do you ever come back from that with your neighbours?
                                                                                                The fact she may have stepped over you could mean she doesn't care, is used to that kinda behaviour from you or is a bit of a party animal too and may need you to "forget" an incident in future. No need for repairs imo, relationship is perfect.

Comment

Nice to see Neil Kelly is still a complete muppet.
                                                                                                  is that you arguing with him? jaysus tis getting sticky. i am bowing out now!
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

What's this now
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                      What's this now
                                                                                                      its calming now, think kelly got the better of him , he is backing down
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

its calming now, think kelly got the better of him , he is backing down
                                                                                                        Who's kelly and where's the row
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Yeah that's me. I'm just bored and looking for a rise. No doubt he saw my muppet comment here too. I wouldn't say anything too insulting cos I don't want to be a dick and life's too short etc etc but it's good banter winding him up.

Now who's this Mick O Neill fella??

Comment

Yeah that's me. I'm just bored and looking for a rise. No doubt he saw my muppet comment here too. I wouldn't say anything too insulting cos I don't want to be a dick and life's too short etc etc but it's good banter winding him up.

Now who's this Mick O Neill fella??
                                                                                                            Mick o neil part of the O neill traveller tribe , dunsink??? you didnt know that lol he posts here. only traveller on the forum. he is the finest in fairness
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Mick o neil part of the O neill traveller tribe , dunsink??? you didnt know that lol he posts here. only traveller on the forum. he is the finest in fairness
                                                                                                              Nah I've no idea who he is but I don't know many people here. Seems Kelly got bored anyway. Was fun while it lasted. I'm glad he's banned from here though. Fair annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                Were they in Ireland all along or brought back early? Definitely remember Alkin going on about 'the humidity here in the stadium' etc. a lot.
                                                                                                                I think they were at home the whole time but I'm not 100% sure. There was some remarks made about the commentators making comments that inferred they were in Brazil when in reality they actually weren't.

EDIT: just checked, it looks like George Hamilton, Peter Collins, Trevor Stephen, Ray Houghton and two producers were the only RTE staff out in Brazil. I know Ray Houghton flew home last week though due to a minor health scare.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Jam-Fly; 12-07-14, 23:42.
                                                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Nah I've no idea who he is but I don't know many people here. Seems Kelly got bored anyway. Was fun while it lasted. I'm glad he's banned from here though. Fair annoying.
                                                                                                                  you may have O neill to worry about now though. rather u than me
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I see what ye are on about. What was his username here? Cunt takes the internet pretty seriously
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

you may have O neill to worry about now though. rather u than me
                                                                                                                      Haha. Nah he only made a piss taking comment. Why would he start taking the piss if he was gonna start a row. Could be another lad just bored lol. Anyway, more than 15 mins has passed since last comment now so conversation over.

Will you stop starting rows on FB anyway satnav ffs.

Comment

I see what ye are on about. What was his username here? Cunt takes the internet pretty seriously
                                                                                                                        ah it was back in the day when you had to sit on the jacks to piss, dont worry about it
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

All of those new regs could be him. He would be the type and he seems to have a big grudge against this place.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X