Trouble downloading an app that is not available in my area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble downloading an app that is not available in my area

My wife has a Samsung S2, she had the Ulster Bank app on it but it got accidently deleted. I have tried to reinstall it but as we are now resident in Australia I am finding this next to impossible. When I try to load the app through the app store it says it is not available in my country and when I try to load it through the ulsterbank.ie website it says that it is already installed on the device.

Does anyone know how I can stop the app store knowing my location and fool it into thinking I am still in Ireland.
    Or faililing that, the original app must have left some kind of footprint on her phone so that when I try to reinstall it directly from Ulster banks website it thinks it is already installed, How do I get rid of this foot print.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

sorted

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Working...
    X